"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

"I don't give my number out, give me yours"

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I got that same thing one time after the second time I had a great convo with a girl

So I said "give me your e-mail"

Which she gave me, and then never responded to my e-mail that I sent her (actually even sent a second busting her for not replying to my first)

Ironically I saw her a couple of nights ago for the first time. She made eye contact with me, but I had nothing to say to that BYTCH. She had her chance.

No matter how hot she is be willing to walk away for your own dignity.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
OK, two words for you..
she wanted and got an EGO BOOST.
she got it. Bizz was done. You should have cut it a bit short pobably...
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
If she makes out with you and won't give you her number, it means she wants nothing to do with you, and is probably regreting she even made out with you, since she would never go further than that. Now, had you pushed her off or not try to kiss her, then created a challenge, you would have had a good chance to make her want to see you again, and getting the number would just be a formality.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
i would have said "wuts a matter? now being a little shy after making out with such a hot guy??? comon. o well thats fine, im not into shy girls" walk away. if she is intersted she will stop you
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Ah, you know what happened?

It's pretty simple...

This girl got all she wanted from you. You didn't leave her wanting more, so of course it only makes sense for her to not want to see you again. She just needed some male physical attention for the night because that would make her feel attractive, and you gave it to her. Now that you quenched her thirst for attention, your work is done so she can throw you away.

What you should have done was LEAN BACK and NOT give her everything she wanted and LEFT on an unresolved high note. This would have left her wanting more and her giving you her phone number.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top