Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I don't give my number out, give me yours"

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the club last night I kissed closed 3 women. 1 was a UG, 1 was a HB7 and the other was, by all accounts a HB9.7. She's the focus of this post. I have some questions about what happened and what I should have done.

WHAT HAPPENED
Basically I arived at the club and chilled out for a while. I was walking through the club with my friend and we finally settled and stood at some place just to plan our night. He is a natural DJ. Well we were there for a while when the HB9.7 (the hottest girl I've ever kissed...ever), came up to me and asked me "Hey! Will you come over here with me for a second?". My wing took the hint and left us and I basically told her she would have to do something good to make me come with her. i may have told her that I would go with her if she kissed me. but whatever I said, we kissed. She then took me downstairs and we danced together for a while. The she introdued me to her friends and HER FREAKIN DAD!! yes he was actually in the club. i was like... so... hi?"

Anyway, I isolated her and we sat down. I realise some mistakes I made during the convo but the kino was great ad we kissed a lot. Damn she was a good kisser. She was just a tongue kisser, if you know what I mean. I busted on her a lot but I didn't say or do some things that I normally always say or do and that was a mistake. She told me that when she saw me she wanted me and she had looks all throughout the club for me until she found me earlier. She said her heart was pounding when she approched. This was obviously good for my ego i mean I know I'm at least a little good looking but I guess I was totally her type.

Anyway, the main problem was that I eventually wanted to go back to my friends because I had to and because I was in a different town and was going back to their house. So I obviously thought I'd number close. Well, she gives me this **** "I don't give my number out to people, give me yours". I said "Well, the last time I did that, the girl didn't call". I have never encountered this before so It was a bad responce. I should have been a little more forceful about it and used her emotions against her. "I know you like me by the way we kissed... What are you afraid of?" but I didn't. I basically just gave her mine. This kinda pissed me off a little later on when I thought about it. WTF was her problem? I think maybe she was just playing me? But I thought she was into me? It's strange how she wouldn't give me her number. How do you deal with this from women?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that was her dad, unless your from some crazy incest southern town. Probebly a sh1t test. Anyways, for the # thing, just say "I don't either, oh well, nice meeting you."

Get up, and walk away. If she wants to see you again, she'll yell out or chase after you.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
It actually was her dad, seriously. No joke.

I like your way of dealing with it, but there has to be a way to actually come out of it with her number though.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Takaloo
It actually was her dad, seriously. No joke.

I like your way of dealing with it, but there has to be a way to actually come out of it with her number though.
Mabey if you hold a gun to her head.

How do you KNOW it was her dad?

Anyways, you have to realize that the girs your going to want to have int he first place are the ones that are INTO you. If they're not, playing bull**** games back and forth is a waste of time. You can be finding other girls that are going to be wholeheartedly INTO you and that you'll hva ea ton of fun with.

Reaction score
You said somewhere else it was the hottest woman you ever kissed. So that prolly made you want the number really bad.

1) that might have shown in your attitude.
2) if she says: "well I dont just give my number to someone Ive just met" or something alike, dont answer it but just take out your pen and paper and suggest to just write it down, which is supposed to make her switch

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit being in a similar situation and giving in to a girls little games and shyt tests.

You would have been far better off if you had simply said "no thanks I don't give out my number either" and walked away. I bet she would have been turned on by your not putting up with such nonsense and ran after you. But the fact of the matter is that you failed the test by giving in.

Next time learn to spot a girl's tests and games and most importantly don't fail by not putting up with her BS.

Lysol

Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl tells me that, id 'at least' ask to exchange numbers. i cant remember the last time it actually worked when i only gave my number out. so i dont waste my time doing that anymore. id go with what R3N3GAD3 said in the earlier post.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my response, and its worked the 1 time I used it ...

"I don't give out my number either ... I guess we'll have to meet in the middle and trade numbers."

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. My GF/FB/whatever always says this to dudes when she doesn't want to be rude.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man read my 100 approach journal I went thru the same thing you did, heres how I responded when she she "Give me your number"

I don't just give me number out to just any girl, hmmm how bout this lets exchange numbers I give you mine you give me yours"

She said ok

Well you won't believe what happened..... I was planning on calling her but I was just soo fricking busy that I didn't, well ten days later geuss what happened, she called me!!!! and we setup a date, this chicks a definite keeper, we are now on our third date and everything is going awesome......what she did may have been a sh*t test, but I didnt recognize it, I just had it programmed in my subconcious that when they do that crap fire back at them and theyll back down, well she did I got the digits and she called me, THANK god I automatically answered back to her like that and didnt stumble, cause shes a hottie!!!

read my journal its like approach number 5 or like in the first ten........

Pugs

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cactus3178
Lol. My GF/FB/whatever always says this to dudes when she doesn't want to be rude.
Yeah but does she make out with them before saying this?

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Yeah but does she make out with them before saying this?
its that new rejection tactic, make out with the guy your not intrested in, and then send him on his way. :p

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tao of Steve
if you do this u give her the power. smile and say 'it was nice meeting u'. and then next!
Agreed, It was an issue of power with her and you need to show her you have the power.....YOU HAVE THE POWER

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, this happened because she backwards rationalized her attraction for you by being telling herself it was because she was "drunk" or in "party mode" or whatever. Believe me, I know where you're coming from, cuz this exact **** has happened to me.

The reason they pull this sh!t is because you didn't get a DEEP rapport with them. Just because they kiss you doesn't necessarily mean they want to see you again. You have to get them feeling CONNECTED to you so that it would actually AFFECT them to flake you or not see you again.

Read my post in tips called, "Duke's PU Evolution" and you will get a better idea of where you need to go. From reading your post, it sounds like you actually have a lot of potential but just need some direction.

Cheers, man.

-Duke

hannibal82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ah yes, a classic test........ remember one of the most important tools you have at your disposal: never, NEVER be afraid to walk away. I agree with the other guys, say neither do I and walk or go for the exchange.

Takaloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we sat down when I isolated her and we talked for about 20 minutes which was basically me just letting her talk about herself and being a little ****y and funny. I told her I felt sorry for her because her chat up line was so bad which was funny. I was in control. but she told me lots of stuff about her (Where she goes to college, why she goes there, she like it blah blah, her parents are separated, where she has travelled etc). WE KISSED ABOUT 5-6 TIMES DURING THIS. Sensual kisses which lasted about 30 seconds each. I think my failure was, as Duke said, not getting enough rapport. I basically didn't make her LAUGH enough. Because she seemed so into me, I probably didn't try hard enough. I wanted to go back to my friends but she equally also wanted to bring me back downstairs to dance. I think she might have been getting a little bored sitting there maybe, but I didn't pick up on it. (I had some Alcohol but I was not drunk at all.).

But get this, after I gave her MY number, she KISSED me goodbye. Again another 30 second kiss? WTF?

I think it was kinda normal thing for her dad to be there. he was just chilling out. She was 23 and her looked about 40. But he seemed like a kinda cool dad and was chilling with his and her friends. I am in no doubt that it was her dad but it's kinda irrelivant. Strange though.

I was shocked when she refused and it WAS a failure but next time I'll either get her number or walk away. none of this giving her my number cr*p. It's just that she was SOOO hot, I thought I couldn't walk away, but now I know better.

If she calls, I'll let you know. But I won't hold my breath.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that means he was 17 when he had her.

MightyLight

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't give my number out, give me yours"

my response:"I dont give my number out, give yours to someone who plays games" then WALK