"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

I dont get it

phillyb

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
Gainesville
so i had been seeing this chick for about a month. She came on really strong from the get go. I told myself to not get too involved, but... I did. NOt too extreme however. Never said i love you or something stupid as that. At any rate i could tell something was wrong. She calls me up and says she needs alone time. I say cool i'll just get up with you next week and we'll do something. No, she says, you can see me anytime you want, then she suggests we get together and watch a move that evening. cool i say, just gimme a call when you get through with your alone time and well hook up. Never heard from her. The next day i wanted to see her and we had dinner together. she says she's been stressed lately, finally breaks down and says she needs break from relationships. BUT, i still want to see you she says more than once. Can i still call you she asks. Yes i say. Two days later she sends me an IM saying she has been thinking about me alot. Then she says and this i really cant grasp, " I really do feel like i was falling for you and that scared me"..... WTF? Anyway I have't heard from her since, I e-mailed her about a week and 1/2 ago like a jackass.... no reply. I havent and wont call her.

What do you think? I guess i was another victim of the rebound! AWESOME!!!
heres to the next ex!!!!


As far as my dating life goes, Im learning from this....
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
DO NOT waste your time on silly girls who just need a ego boost. You were obiviously the rebound. She needed someone to boost her self-confidence back up and you did that with all your @ss-kissing and being available for her on HER TIME. Now she's done and ready to go wh-ore around again and she's telling you that.

Don't believe that line about her "falling for you and it scaring her", that's bullshyt. That's her cop-out to get out from what she had with you.

Move on, get drunk with your boys and go meet new girls.


PIMP
 

phillyb

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
Gainesville
yup

Thanks pimp. The sad thing is.... I could see this happening from the beggining. Warning signs all over. Talked about her ex more than a couple of times. Anyway, thats what really hurts, I didnt listen to my inner voice. I even asked her early on if she was on the rebound strait up. Oh well.... the force is strong with this one.......but Im not a DJ .....yet.


Philly
 

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
keep everything cool with her and just disappear for a lil bit...you never know what the future holds for ya. I bet if you ignore her for a while and she doesnt find a new chump, shell be crawling back to you throwing her self into your bed.

Dont sweat her she sounds mental anyway
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
I wonder if it was just a similar instance to this:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54418

Where the girl says some weird crap and then it turns out she is actually still interested. How long between when she said "I tought I was falling for you" and when you sent her an e-mail? What did you say in the e-mail? This is crucial because she still wanted to see you earlier in your post :). It might be that she WAS falling for you, but still in love with her ex. HE took her back and now you're history. Don't call her. I did this and 4 months later I heard from her, and she is still with her BF but I still got to play with her front bum ;).

Let me know some more info.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

phillyb

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
Gainesville
There was 1 week in between the time she said that and when i emailed her. Also she is the one that brought up the relationship card, and also said when she broke up with me " you know, we could be married in a couple of years, you just never know". ANYHOO- in the email, I told her that we were moving very fast and everything happens for reasons. I also made it clear that i still wanted to see her, and wasnt writing off any relationship with her, but at the same time i I also made it obvious that she will have to make the next move (Im not sulking and wasting energy on her anymore)
I feel I did this in a good way, not saying goodbye forever, but also not waiting around ya know?

That's been about three weeks ago now, I miss her still, but I'll be just fine with or without her.
philly
 
Top