"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I dont get it....

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
264
Reaction score
5
Girls...

I have been seeing this girl for a few weeks now... this morning she emails me, with a "problem" she wants to go hang out with her ex, and a bunch of mutual friends... but she knows she had plans with me, and doesnt want me to get upset...

so yeah, I tell her I am a little salty about it. but she needs to have her own friends, as do I... well then she says shes not sure shes wants to go... and she will call me at five to let me know if shes going or not... I was like no, tell me now so I can get on with my life... I have friends I can go out with as well... and she got pissed off.... and was like fine, ill go out with the ex and the group friends...

Anywho, im going out with a girl friend, and some of her friends...

but wtf... I mean I wanted to spend time with her, and she blew me off, and I tried to be cool about it, and she still got pissed...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
245
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
Don't worry. Let her make the next move and go have a good time.
 

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
~CowgirlCountry~
She was probably testing the waters- to see how annoyed you get that she wanted to see the ex.

Because you didn't flip out, she thinks you don't care about her.

I dunno. How old is she?
 

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
264
Reaction score
5
she is 22....

she called to tell me to have fun but not to get in any trouble tonight, and to think about her....

silly girl... you shouldnt of blown me off today... oh well.. shes coming over in the morning to wake me up...
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
LOL yeah, never settle for that "check my schedule" bullsh*t. She knows what she's doing that night. If she's serious, she'll be around. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
silly girl... you shouldnt of blown me off today... oh well.. shes coming over in the morning to wake me up...
Nothing beats sloppy seconds at the crack of dawn!
 
Top