“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

i dont get it ahh

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I don't know why but its getting to me. Everytime after I get back from my gfs well the next day I feel like I dont want to go out with her anymore but then I am happy when im with her. Shes just quiet and her friends say shes like that with everyone. She will tell me anything if I ask but its annoying she doesnt start conversation.. Ahh does anyone else expierance this..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
You got a girl that knows when to keep her mouth shut.


BOO FUCCIN HOO!
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by wh01987
I don't know why but its getting to me. Everytime after I get back from my gfs well the next day I feel like I dont want to go out with her anymore but then I am happy when im with her. Shes just quiet and her friends say shes like that with everyone. She will tell me anything if I ask but its annoying she doesnt start conversation.. Ahh does anyone else expierance this..
Yes. Me.
Im in the first year of college, and my gf (for 8 months almost) is in grade 11 high school.
Im guessing either shes younger than you, or she hasnt had much experience with guys (ie dating/fooling around)

Me and my gf have had long talks about this. In the end, she admits to feeling "inferior to me". Which is good in a sense (shes excited to be around me and is whipped ;)), but also bad in a way too (less fun - I always have to make the moves and make the convo).

I got no advice for you, because if I did, I wouldnt be in this situation either. But so far, I've stuck it out and made the best of it. Just try to keep the atmospher light and humorous, be exciting/spontaneus(sp)/and be C&F.

I must warn you though, your probly gonna go through periods of wanting to break up with her several times through the course of the relationship. if you get too sick of it, then move on...for my gf, its lasted our whole relationship...and still going :rolleyes:
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Um, no offence but what can we do about it. You can't make her talk, just have to open her up.
 

Biphoria

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
You're not satisfied with her when she's not around... uh huh....
You really like this chick hmm?

Anyways, most girls in HS don't know how to hold convos with guys so it' up to your ass to make the convo.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Tartofour

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
so damn true what Biophoria said.
And it's very annoying, because sometimes they just answer with one word instead of expressing opinions
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Tartofour
so damn true what Biophoria said.
And it's very annoying, because sometimes they just answer with one word instead of expressing opinions
Maybe you're not asking the right questions.
 
Top