Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I dont get how gay can be gay

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
how can they be attracted to men?

men are so disgusting i think even women are not attracted to men physically but to the value they brings (except chad, he sexy)

gey men are really weird, theyre not attracted to value but to other ugly men JFL :O

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

men are so disgusting i think even women are not attracted to men physically but to the value they brings (except chad, he sexy)

gey men are really weird, theyre not attracted to value but to other ugly men JFL :O
Aren't you the guy that made threads about wanting to be femboy but your dad won't let you and also about liking masculine women?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sneaky ****er theory on why the gay gene evolve to what it is now.

Sneaky ****er Theory is a hypothesis for the explanation of homosexuality in animals. ... The Sneaky ****er Theory states that, while the more dominant alpha males were out hunting, the effeminate subversive men would copulate with the women of the tribes.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a book on the human genome a couple of months ago. The book is heavily backed by science and uses several renowned sources. In this book the author said that a human fetus that later becomes a gay male, shows a testosterone deficiency in its brain. This, in turn, leads to the male brain not being masculinized properly; we're talking attraction to females and/or masculine ways of thinking.

Furthermore, he says that a second male child is more likely to become homosexual when the mother already had a son. He connected this to the fact that something in the mother's body changes after giving birth to a first son. She can't properly supply the second son with the hormones needed to develop a sufficient amount of testosterone in the fetus' brain.

If you want to look up the source:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time to take your meds again. I think you may have dropped a pill or two...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a book on the human genome a couple of months ago. The book is heavily backed by science and uses several renowned sources. In this book the author said that a human fetus that later becomes a gay male, shows a testosterone deficiency in its brain. This, in turn, leads to the male brain not being masculinized properly; we're talking attraction to females and/or masculine ways of thinking.

Furthermore, he says that a second male child is more likely to become homosexual when the mother already had a son. He connected this to the fact that something in the mother's body changes after giving birth to a first son. She can't properly supply the second son with the hormones needed to develop a sufficient amount of testosterone in the fetus' brain.

Mat Ridley thats not a nobody He wrote the Red Queenl

Its a very good book on evolution and some of its theory

I think he did his phd on the some bird mating strategy

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, I like his writing style. Solid book.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yup. The sexually dimorphic nucleus. The reason why men have higher sex drives is because men have a larger SDN. The male SDN is 2.2 times larger than the female SDN, and has about 2.1 times as many cells. Interestingly, the SDN volume and number of cells decrease with age (a possible reason for decline in libido?). A substantial decrease in the number of cells occurs between the age of 50 - 60 years in men (which is right when men start having trouble getting it up). Cell death overall is more common in females though, especially among those older than 70 (it can drop to 10-15% of the levels found in early childhood, for women).

Testosterone increases the size of the SDN, and a larger SDN also means higher testosterone.

The female SDN is more apoptotic than the male SDN; proapoptic proteins are found in higher levels in females than in males, whereas antiapoptotic proteins are found in lower concentrations in females.

We also know that in other animals that display homosexual mating behavior, their SDN is a lot smaller than their heterosexual counterparts, by about half in many homosexual animals (meaning that a homosexual male’s SDN is about the same size as that of a heterosexual female’s SDN...).

Just food for thought.

I haven’t read the Red Queen yet (even though I have it lol) but I know a about it’s content bc of what others have said about it. I disagree with a lot of it because it assumes that cuckoldry is in a woman’s nature, which I don’t think is true. If you scroll through my threads, you’ll see I did I made 2 threads about how it’s not actually as common and did the actual math. I’m pretty darn sexist, borderline misogynistic because sometimes I feel contempt or even a bit of a hatred towards women when I hear of stories, but I don’t believe that 1 in 3 people are the product of a wife cheating on her husband lol. That’s why I actually did all that annoying math haha

Also, that theory you posted about above doesn’t make sense for us as humans because that would imply that women aren’t picky with who they choose to mate with, meaning that they’d be okay with having sex with any lowdown scum or beta, and we know just from experience in everyday life that that’s just simply not true lol. It does happen in SOME animals, I’ve seen it with some sort of lizard/lizard-looking reptile before in this documentary, but there were 3 separate species of them that all stalemated each other, creating a sort of equilibrium to where neither side truly has control over the females. In humans, women only want top cock from alpha Allen, not beta billy.

Last edited:

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A substantial decrease in the number of cells occurs between the age of 50 - 60 years in men (which is right when men start having trouble getting it up). Cell death overall is more common in females though, especially among those older than 70 (it can drop to 10-15% of the levels found in early childhood, for women).
I agree. Apoptosis is probably the main reason why men usually start developing sexual problems the older they get. The body accumulates harmful biological change through free radicals over time and the DNA-repair decreases and eventually stops. I believe erectile dysfunction is mainly a blood pressure and vessel problem.

What's also interesting, is the fact that alligators can't die of old age. Although their bodies grow indefinitely (as long as they find enough food), they don't age biologically. I don't know why. Maybe it's a matter of a lack of cell division in certain parts of the genome. Neurons notoriously also don't show any cell division. Maybe it's the same cause? Would be interesting to know for sure. Do you have any resources on that one?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Apoptosis is probably the main reason why men usually start developing sexual problems the older they get. The body accumulates harmful biological change through free radicals over time and the DNA-repair decreases and eventually stops. I believe erectile dysfunction is mainly a blood pressure and vessel problem.
Well apoptosis doesn’t cause free radicals lol. Free radicals do, however, signal your cells to either adapt by producing better mitochondria or kill off the cell entirely (which is apoptosis). But it’s not good to just take a ton of antioxidants because then you blunt your body’s hormetic response.

As for the blood vessels thing, you can do Pauling Therapy to reverse it (it literally reverses atherosclerosis, and doctors don’t ****ing know about it) which is just taking a ton of vitamin C with lysine and proline, or you could take serrapeptase-nattokinase supplement and it’ll do the same (Pauling Therapy is better imo becaus sit has tons of other benefits). Add some K2 on the side and you’re pretty much golden.

What's also interesting, is the fact that alligators can't die of old age. Although their bodies grow indefinitely (as long as they find enough food), they don't age biologically. I don't know why. Maybe it's a matter of a lack of cell division in certain parts of the genome. Neurons notoriously also don't show any cell division. Maybe it's the same cause? Would be interesting to know for sure. Do you have any resources on that one?
Crocodiles, not alligators lol.

And if they can grow indefinitely, that just means that their cells have high telomerase activity (which is an enzyme the produces telomeres on our cells, effectively slowing down DNA shortening and senescence).

As for my sources, I can’t give you a specific source because I wrote that down in my notes about a year to a year and a half ago. I remember reading about it on Wikipedia though and from there I just tried reading more I believe, but I honestly don’t remember.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. The sexually dimorphic nucleus. The reason why men have higher sex drives is because men have a larger SDN. The male SDN is 2.2 times larger than the female SDN, and has about 2.1 times as many cells. Interestingly, the SDN volume and number of cells decrease with age (a possible reason for decline in libido?). A substantial decrease in the number of cells occurs between the age of 50 - 60 years in men (which is right when men start having trouble getting it up). Cell death overall is more common in females though, especially among those older than 70 (it can drop to 10-15% of the levels found in early childhood, for women).

Testosterone increases the size of the SDN, and a larger SDN also means higher testosterone.

The female SDN is more apoptotic than the male SDN; proapoptic proteins are found in higher levels in females than in males, whereas antiapoptotic proteins are found in lower concentrations in females.

We also know that in other animals that display homosexual mating behavior, their SDN is a lot smaller than their heterosexual counterparts, by about half in many homosexual animals (meaning that a homosexual male’s SDN is about the same size as that of a heterosexual female’s SDN...).

Just food for thought.

I haven’t read the Red Queen yet (even though I have it lol) but I know a about it’s content bc of what others have said about it. I disagree with a lot of it because it assumes that cuckoldry is in a woman’s nature, which I don’t think is true. If you scroll through my threads, you’ll see I did I made 2 threads about how it’s not actually as common and did the actual math. I’m pretty darn sexist, borderline misogynistic because sometimes I feel contempt or even a bit of a hatred towards women when I hear of stories, but I don’t believe that 1 in 3 people are the product of a wife cheating on her husband lol. That’s why I actually did all that annoying math haha

Also, that theory you posted about above doesn’t make sense for us as humans because that would imply that women aren’t picky with who they choose to mate with, meaning that they’d be okay with having sex with any lowdown scum or beta, and we know just from experience in everyday life that that’s just simply not true lol. It does happen in SOME animals, I’ve seen it with some sort of lizard/lizard-looking reptile before in this documentary, but there were 3 separate species of them that all stalemated each other, creating a sort of equilibrium to where neither side truly has control over the females. In humans, women only want top cock from alpha Allen, not beta billy.
We know from experience many top guys get cheated on with low life criminal types. Happens all the time. He "excited" her.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crocodiles, not alligators lol.

And if they can grow indefinitely, that just means that their cells have high telomerase activity (which is an enzyme the produces telomeres on our cells, effectively slowing down DNA shortening and senescence).

As for my sources, I can’t give you a specific source because I wrote that down in my notes about a year to a year and a half ago. I remember reading about it on Wikipedia though and from there I just tried reading more I believe, but I honestly don’t remember
I've never said that apoptosis causes free radicals. I know the difference.

What you're describing is just another copyrighted form of cardiovascular disease treatment. And a very expensive one at that.

As for the negligible senescence part: no, not only crocodiles, but also alligators, turtles and some other animals that show no signs biological aging. I don't know why you would simply counter with another animal for the sake of it, lol.

Although you definitely know stuff, your research seems kinda like that of a crazy scientist that throws test tubes and Erlenmeyer flaks around in a burning lab.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We know from experience many top guys get cheated on with low life criminal types. Happens all the time. He "excited" her.
When I say lowdown scum, I didn’t mean like bad boy thug. I meant just the negative aspects of it without any of the positives lol
I've never said that apoptosis causes free radicals. I know the difference.
Okay my mistake, it just sounded like you did from the way you wrote it.
What you're describing is just another copyrighted form of cardiovascular disease treatment. And a very expensive one at that.
I don’t see how it’s copyrighted lol it’s just using data from scientific research. It’s not that expensive either, it’s still cheaper than all the other alternatives. And it works too, unlike statins lol
s for the negligible senescence part: no, not only crocodiles, but also alligators, turtles and some other animals that show no signs biological aging. I don't know why you would simply counter with another animal for the sake of it, lol.
I’m not arguing with you about any of that, I just thought only crocodiles because that’s all that comes up when you google it
Although you definitely know stuff, your research seems kinda like that of a crazy scientist that throws test tubes and Erlenmeyer flaks around in a burning lab.
?