"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I don't drink alcohol, so...

J S Az

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I don't drink alcohol, so what is the best way to deal with situations where everything is drinking/drunk?

is it wrong to be sober and one night stand fukk a drunk chick? especially if you know she's drunk and she doesn't know you're sober. is that wrong?

if it is wrong, what am I to do at these functions?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Why dont u just sip on a beer ? If you have a drink in your hand at all times, people aren't going to ask any questions.


Don't take advantage of drunk girls. They may be more inclined to have sex, but its just wrong in general. Plus you don't know what type of **** she'll pull the next day, ie: rape, sexual assault..


If you are sober and she's drunk, she has an even bigger case against you. Don't get yourself cut up in that mess. If you're both drunk, go ahead, fu#k like rabbits. Just dont take advantage of someone like that.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Find your own morality. Determine what's important to you and live by it.
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Find your own morality. Determine what's important to you and live by it.
Yeah but also take into consideration that you live in a society governed by certain rules.
 

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Yeah but also take into consideration that you live in a society governed by certain rules.
Rules you say? F**k those rules I say. You are governed by what you set as the standard and what you decide to choose.

I don't drink either and I'm not going to stand there like a goof holding a beer just to fit in. All my friends know I don't drink and they respect that which makes me unique. True some people are intimidated by sober individuals when they themselves are piss-drunk, but really who cares?!?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by Dictatorsaurus
Rules you say? F**k those rules I say. You are governed by what you set as the standard and what you decide to choose.

I don't drink either and I'm not going to stand there like a goof holding a beer just to fit in. All my friends know I don't drink and they respect that which makes me unique. True some people are intimidated by sober individuals when they themselves are piss-drunk, but really who cares?!?
I think you totally misinterpreted what I said. I was referring to taking advantage of drunk girls.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Don't take advantage of drunk girls. They may be more inclined to have sex, but its just wrong in general. Plus you don't know what type of **** she'll pull the next day, ie: rape, sexual assault..


If you are sober and she's drunk, she has an even bigger case against you. Don't get yourself cut up in that mess. If you're both drunk, go ahead, fu#k like rabbits. Just dont take advantage of someone like that.
Sure, don't take advantage of drunk girls, but don't pass up the opportunity to add to your list at the same time. If a girl is obviously past the point of comprehension (i.e. can't walk or talk very well) then that's taking advantage of her. If she isn't, then there's nothing wrong with that at all. As for her pressing rape or sexual assault charges, that's an extreme case - I've picked up scores of 'inebriated' girls, and never had that problem.. and haven't ever had any of my friends run into it (if it was going to happen, it'd happen to them... lol). Regarding you being sober and her being drunk, would the prosecution please prove to the jury that the defendent was indeed of sound mind and body at the time of the alleged misconduct? Of course, they can't. Now, the moral of the story is - use your head (and not the one in your pants).
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Many girls that get drunk, at least in college, know their limits. THey get drunk to the point where a massive hangover will not occur the next day. These are the girls you know are just over the edge and are sexually inclined to fu#k you. Hell ya add to your list with these.

Now the girl that got really really drunk, and is just beginning to come off of it, I'd say stay away from. But thats just my opinoin. Use your own judgement.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Yeah but also take into consideration that you live in a society governed by certain rules.
There's a difference, society is governed by laws. They are cut and dry, nothing to misinterpret. However, we are personally governed by our own rules (morality). If you really think about it, many of those rules are ones that we play around with just because everyone else does, but after deep consideration, is it something that you truly believe?

Trust me, I do a ton of things that a good number on the board will not do. However, it works in my personal means of morality. It's nothing illegal plus it does not involve misleading anyone.

In a nutshell, my moral actions are based on being legal and straight forward. It works for me but maybe not other people and that's alright. Following the morality of a group just because it is what everyone else is doing is reminiscent to a cult or maybe even organized reli.... WHOA, I was going to say the 'R' word...
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
I'm always sober.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I drink water a lot of the time. When the girls ask what I'm drinking, I tell them that I'm sipping 100% ...SUPER fortified...H2O!!! Sometimes I go to the bar and loudly tell the bartender to pour me off a shot of the above. I tell them that I'm getting mad fvcked up tonight. You can continue to joke about how you would offer them a sip but don't know if they can handle something as hardcore as water. They're better off with their weak whiskey.

What the others said about drunk vs falling down faded. I think a lot of girls will get drunk when they want to fvck because they want to shut off the logical part of their minds and immerse themselves in feelings. That doesn't mean that every girl who is drinking intends to have sex that night though. Lots of people drink to feel more relaxed in social settings. Relaxation is good for seduction though....mmmmm r e l a x a t i o n......
 

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
North East, USA
I don't drink at all, but I don't mind if the girls out with me do, some of them are prudes and they loosen up after a few drinks. I'm pretty relaxed and open all of the time so I don't need alcohol for that effect.
 
Top