Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't drink alcohol, so...

J S Az

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink alcohol, so what is the best way to deal with situations where everything is drinking/drunk?

is it wrong to be sober and one night stand fukk a drunk chick? especially if you know she's drunk and she doesn't know you're sober. is that wrong?

if it is wrong, what am I to do at these functions?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont u just sip on a beer ? If you have a drink in your hand at all times, people aren't going to ask any questions.

Don't take advantage of drunk girls. They may be more inclined to have sex, but its just wrong in general. Plus you don't know what type of **** she'll pull the next day, ie: rape, sexual assault..

If you are sober and she's drunk, she has an even bigger case against you. Don't get yourself cut up in that mess. If you're both drunk, go ahead, fu#k like rabbits. Just dont take advantage of someone like that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find your own morality. Determine what's important to you and live by it.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Find your own morality. Determine what's important to you and live by it.
Yeah but also take into consideration that you live in a society governed by certain rules.

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Yeah but also take into consideration that you live in a society governed by certain rules.
Rules you say? F**k those rules I say. You are governed by what you set as the standard and what you decide to choose.

I don't drink either and I'm not going to stand there like a goof holding a beer just to fit in. All my friends know I don't drink and they respect that which makes me unique. True some people are intimidated by sober individuals when they themselves are piss-drunk, but really who cares?!?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dictatorsaurus
Rules you say? F**k those rules I say. You are governed by what you set as the standard and what you decide to choose.

I don't drink either and I'm not going to stand there like a goof holding a beer just to fit in. All my friends know I don't drink and they respect that which makes me unique. True some people are intimidated by sober individuals when they themselves are piss-drunk, but really who cares?!?
I think you totally misinterpreted what I said. I was referring to taking advantage of drunk girls.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wiesman44
Don't take advantage of drunk girls. They may be more inclined to have sex, but its just wrong in general. Plus you don't know what type of **** she'll pull the next day, ie: rape, sexual assault..

If you are sober and she's drunk, she has an even bigger case against you. Don't get yourself cut up in that mess. If you're both drunk, go ahead, fu#k like rabbits. Just dont take advantage of someone like that.
Sure, don't take advantage of drunk girls, but don't pass up the opportunity to add to your list at the same time. If a girl is obviously past the point of comprehension (i.e. can't walk or talk very well) then that's taking advantage of her. If she isn't, then there's nothing wrong with that at all. As for her pressing rape or sexual assault charges, that's an extreme case - I've picked up scores of 'inebriated' girls, and never had that problem.. and haven't ever had any of my friends run into it (if it was going to happen, it'd happen to them... lol). Regarding you being sober and her being drunk, would the prosecution please prove to the jury that the defendent was indeed of sound mind and body at the time of the alleged misconduct? Of course, they can't. Now, the moral of the story is - use your head (and not the one in your pants).

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many girls that get drunk, at least in college, know their limits. THey get drunk to the point where a massive hangover will not occur the next day. These are the girls you know are just over the edge and are sexually inclined to fu#k you. Hell ya add to your list with these.

Now the girl that got really really drunk, and is just beginning to come off of it, I'd say stay away from. But thats just my opinoin. Use your own judgement.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
There's a difference, society is governed by laws. They are cut and dry, nothing to misinterpret. However, we are personally governed by our own rules (morality). If you really think about it, many of those rules are ones that we play around with just because everyone else does, but after deep consideration, is it something that you truly believe?

Trust me, I do a ton of things that a good number on the board will not do. However, it works in my personal means of morality. It's nothing illegal plus it does not involve misleading anyone.

In a nutshell, my moral actions are based on being legal and straight forward. It works for me but maybe not other people and that's alright. Following the morality of a group just because it is what everyone else is doing is reminiscent to a cult or maybe even organized reli.... WHOA, I was going to say the 'R' word...

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always sober.

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink water a lot of the time. When the girls ask what I'm drinking, I tell them that I'm sipping 100% ...SUPER fortified...H2O!!! Sometimes I go to the bar and loudly tell the bartender to pour me off a shot of the above. I tell them that I'm getting mad fvcked up tonight. You can continue to joke about how you would offer them a sip but don't know if they can handle something as hardcore as water. They're better off with their weak whiskey.

What the others said about drunk vs falling down faded. I think a lot of girls will get drunk when they want to fvck because they want to shut off the logical part of their minds and immerse themselves in feelings. That doesn't mean that every girl who is drinking intends to have sex that night though. Lots of people drink to feel more relaxed in social settings. Relaxation is good for seduction though....mmmmm r e l a x a t i o n......

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink at all, but I don't mind if the girls out with me do, some of them are prudes and they loosen up after a few drinks. I'm pretty relaxed and open all of the time so I don't need alcohol for that effect.