Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don’t understand it...

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m drawn to a girl who’s not that smart, not that mature, and not what I need in my life right now. She’s a pretty Italian girl [aren’t they all?] who used to be head over heels for me. At the time I was already dating a few girls and didn’t take her seriously. Oh, how the tables have turned! I’ve still got plenty of options: just started working @ a women’s clothing store, tons of #’s in the yrbook, but I can’t stop thinking/dreaming about spending time with her.

Yeah, you read it right, I dream about her. In the last month I’ve had 8 dreams [that’s 2 a week, for you math majors]. All of which involved me and her spending time together alone/kissing/love making.

Now, she’s really attractive, but not any better looking [if even as good looking] as some of the women I’ve been meeting through my work. But every shred of interest she’s thrown me... I can’t get it outa my head.

She’s pretty much indifferent towards me. She’ll show TONS of signs of physical attraction, but seems scared to be with me alone. We will be talking in a group, and I will single her out, try and isolate her and she will realize we are separate from the group and drag someone into the conversation. Realize - she has always dated guys younger than her that she could [and does] control. On wed we were supposed to go to dairy queen, and she canceled after school because she was going to miss her buss... but she canceled after the 2 other ppl we were to be going with canceled. Also, I have a bit of a rep around school, having ****ed the 25 y/o and random idiots calling me a pimp in the middle of the halls, stupid **** like that.

In my yrbook she wrote a basic note: This yr was awesome, it was great getting to know you, call me this summer 555-2525. In hers I wrote a lil more: This yr was awesome, great getting to know you, <recall specific funny moments from a class we shared>, never loose that smile, call me this summer 555-5252.

I’ll c her @ the social studies exam, and I can either close there, call the # from the yrbook, hope I’ll run into her [she shops @ my work] or what?

Oh, and she doesn’t ever stay single for long, and is def against any kind of cheating... we came close to dating mid-year, but she canceled on me very hesitantly, almost crying cuz she didn’t wanna cheat on her BF. I’ve written enough as it is.

Don’t talk about dating other girls, I am doing that. I just want some advice on this specific one.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Cracks knuckles* *Shakes pain away* Wow, who knew that one of the best younger Don Juans could fall in love...that's right, love. My advice would be to talk to her during Social Studies (not during the actual test.) Talk and kino. Kino and talk. Tell her you'll call sometime...then call a few days later as always. Make her feel comfortable around you. You saw Cruel Intentions, right? Remeber how Anait said "I don't trust myself with you Sebastian?" Imagine this girl saying that to you. Now, get her comfortable around you. Call her up and take her to lunch. Just the two of you. During that time, it's your call on what happens. Just don't scare her away by coming on too strong. Good luck with this, dude.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
*Cracks knuckles* *Shakes pain away* Wow, who knew that one of the best younger Don Juans could fall in love...that's right, love.
First of all its not LOVE.

Its only a small case of infatuation. In fact its not even caused by *her*, its caused by you.

Its a process that YOU do to yourself. Your dreaming about her, your thinking about her, your imagining moments of you two having great fun together arent you?

You can just picture all sorts of interesting situations that you two can encounter. I bet dollars to doughnuts your feeling all fuzzy luvvy dovy just reading about it right now.

*sigh* all you have to do now is sing her name a couple of dozen times while dancing around the house in your underwear and you'll be back to afcish oneitis. :)

Ha, I obviously dont know much about the situation just from reading the post, but from what i do know, I can give a pretty simple assumption of why this chick is driving you bonkers.

You have become the HB, and she has become the DJ challenge.

Simple as that.

Oh how the tables have turned, our dear friend Kino is now the blonde HB with the 10 afc's hanging on his sleeves.

Youve gotten used to getting everything your way, youve gotten used to having anyone you want, and now you meet someone who isnt just putting out simply because its YOU(omg! its really YOU! :)). And that challenge is driving you crazy.

WHY? is she so different!?

You probably put her into the position of a DJ, and she is playing it.

The only way to drop the oneitis feelings for her is a complete reprogramming of your mind set. (obviously your present programming isnt doing too well)

Im sure you can do it by yourself, and I dont really feel like typing it out right now, but if you want any help then describe the situation a bit more on the forum, or IM me on aim, or send an email and explain it a bit more there.

In the meantime, make a list about all of the great things about her, trust me. :)

And I mean specific details, not just "shes so great!" things like "she is got the sexiest fingers in the world."

Once you make the list, read it aloud to yourself about 5 times.

Trust me this will cause all of those things to loose their value, and drop her off the pedestal a bit.

and then there is mre htings you can do to reprogram yourself :)

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One tragic day...

A dear friend of mine almost killed herself. Holding her in my arms moments after, for some reason, we just started talking about relationships, and she made me promice I'd let some girl "break" me [fall in love, embrace that fluffy feeling].

And I guess it makes sense. Why do women find DJ's so attractive? Because their games dont work on us. Why is this girl driving me nuts? Because my games aren't working on her.

Whats the point of making laws nobody can break?

Of course I'll still date other girls, take out some of the hotties from work. But I'm gonna embrace the oneitis. I'm gonna do whatever it takes short of a miracle or my manhood to live a lil, and get this girl. Any cents on HOW to get this girl?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
G'damn, I just read that post of mine... I'm such a faggot. Pray it never happens to you boys :p

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
G'damn, I just read that post of mine... I'm such a faggot. Pray it never happens to you boys :p
Too late...only Anthony and Pimpjuice know what I'm talking about...

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try getting her alone, maybe at a party or something, and arousing her, and when the sexual tension is WAY UP THERE, suddenly "remember" somehting you have to do, and leave.

make sure she feels sexual for YOU, not just sexual overall.

When you leave, she will want you, and then she will have some time on her own to think about you and infatuate herself a bit.

next time you see her, shell be much more into you.

Keep giving her a little taste of Kino, and then take it away right as she is enjoying the peak of it.

she will start to CRAVE it from you, and will be more in your control, willing to do just about anything to get it from you.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
You know how WUWD is about weed? like

WEED IS NEVER GOOD
WEED IS NEVER FUN
DONT SMOKE WEED

I'm kind of like that about oneitis.

ONEITIS IS NEVER GOOD
ONEITIS IS NEVER FUN
DONT HAVE ONEITIS

G'damn, I just read that post of mine... I'm such a faggot. Pray it never happens to you boys
Lol...glad you got over it soon. Keep mackin Anthony.

And btw, a women's clothing store? Dude that's genius. You probly have to know about women's clothing though, which would suck. But anyway, you should make another post sometime about pulling girls at work, thats a pretty hard enviroment for PU.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score