"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

"I don´t feel comfortable"

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Good, I´m happy that you don´t feel comfortable wasting my time. Bye!
You sound butthurt, which means you don't understand how female psychology works.

The whole "I don't feel comfortable" thingy means one thing - and one thing only: She's not sexually interested in you. It has nothing to do with "comfortable" whatsoever, but it's all about sexual attraction.

So you move the fvck on, that's what you do.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
You sound butthurt, which means you don't understand how female psychology works.

The whole "I don't feel comfortable" thingy means one thing - and one thing only: She's not sexually interested in you. It has nothing to do with "comfortable" whatsoever, but it's all about sexual attraction.

So you move the fvck on, that's what you do.
I know what it means, which is why I don't tolerate it.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I know what it means, which is why I don't tolerate it.
Yes you did the right thing by stop investing your time & energy into somebody who doesn't want you. But you don't need to get butthurt about it. It's not the person's fault for not wanting to svck your d!ck.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top