Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I do not believe this sh*t.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just picked up this girl, who's working as a promoter in a supermarket. I got her number, then texted her 3 days later. We ended up texting yesterday, got her MSN too, and then i proceeded to call her.

We talked on the phone for a little while, like half an hour, then i said i had to go do something and we'd talk online. I hung up.

Some more fluff talk and gaming, then bedtime for me.

Today, I texted her first, and we continued texting.

She was at work, btw. I was texting her with my usual game, and suddenly she said, from these 2 days she realised that i am a player, and she is not into such games. She continued to say i was not her cup of tea.

WHAT THE F*CK.

I replied, saying i don't know why she said that.

She then told me that i am doing stuff that is similar to what her player friends would do, apparently. She said, 1) I don't reveal too much about myself, 2) I let her do most of the talking, and that those were the rules of the game.

I got to admit i was pretty pissed at her saying that, because although i am gaming them, i'm not the type who sleeps around and leaves the next morning. I wouldn't mind going into a LTR. You know what i mean. :nono:

So, i texted her, "I don't care what you think but i don't play around with relationships. Lol. Relax, we barely know each other."

..and she replied, "Heh. Yup. Because we barely know each other, I would like to state my stand first. 'Coz you don't talk about yourself. Eeee.. that's unfair."

I simply went, "Lol.. so you are dying to know me. Greatttt."

Damn. Any thoughts?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah hah! She went straight for the crotch! Better get used to that, buddy. Most guys can't hold a proper conversation with women, so when you appear smooth, they will throw this sh!t test "you're a player" at you. I get this a fair bit. You can deflect this sh!t test by making a few points:

- This country is used to having a low standard for men. Any man who can hold a conversation with a woman is stereotyped as gay or playa. It's not your fault that other dudes haven't evolved much from the apes and don't know how to talk to a woman. It's like negging her for having low standards for the men she interacts with and can't handle a quality man.

- If you're known to hang out with lots of women or date many, you can say that you enjoy the company of women, that's not a crime. You don't sleep with every woman you talk to. Can also tell her don't get ahead of herself, stop thinking about having sex with you, you're not that easy.

Add more jazz & spices if needed.

This is a very good sh!t test to deal with. I've slept with every girl who's given me this one. They only ask you this when they're already attracted to you but don't want to feel like they're getting conned into sleeping with a playa who will not "respect" them (as if those chicks really give a flying rat's arse about respect).

Good luck!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:
I just picked up this girl, who's working as a promoter in a supermarket. I got her number, then texted her 3 days later. We ended up texting yesterday, got her MSN too, and then i proceeded to call her.

We talked on the phone for a little while, like half an hour, then i said i had to go do something and we'd talk online. I hung up.

She was at work, btw. I was texting her with my usual game, and suddenly she said, from these 2 days she realised that i am a player, and she is not into such games. She continued to say i was not her cup of tea.

WHAT THE F*CK.

She then told me that i am doing stuff that is similar to what her player friends would do, apparently. She said, 1) I don't reveal too much about myself, 2) I let her do most of the talking, and that those were the rules of the game.

I got to admit i was pretty pissed at her saying that, because although i am gaming them, i'm not the type who sleeps around and leaves the next morning. I wouldn't mind going into a LTR. You know what i mean. :nono:

So, i texted her, "I don't care what you think but i don't play around with relationships. Lol. Relax, we barely know each other."

..and she replied, "Heh. Yup. Because we barely know each other, I would like to state my stand first. 'Coz you don't talk about yourself. Eeee.. that's unfair."

I simply went, "Lol.. so you are dying to know me. Greatttt."

Damn. Any thoughts?
Tell me bro. Why is this such a big deal to you? What happened, happened. Move on to the next chick. Only value I could see in continuing this, is just if you want to know how to deal with this situation unless it comes up again, which is cool.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha worst advice ^^. "move on" yeah right. don't be a pvssy. she's just testing you. she likes your game, but she wants to make sure you're not disrespectful, that's all.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yup complete S*** test, happens to all of us from time to time, It happened to me in the summer, you just gotta hold your ground, the first response was great advice.

Also just be aware of the lines you use, dont make it too routine.

Also you are a player so at least people are noticing...lol.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a need to move on. I'm totally in the ball game.

Anyway, before i got this sh*t test, i asked her out on next saturday. Initially, she said okay but told me she MAY not be able to make it, as she may have to work overtime. I said i'll confirm with her again, as i may not be 100% available too.

Then, after the sh*t test, she replied my last text, asking me to go watch an action-packed movie with her next saturday, to "release the gruesome side of her". She also said, in actual text, "U're the best if u agree to it :)"

She's pretty lame and talkative, and somehow i feel i am getting mixed signals. Is that an IOI? Or is it a possible trip to the friend zone?

But seriously, this girl is telling me i'm behaving like a player, that i'm not her cup of tea, even telling me to move on to my next target. All this coming from a girl whom i met and talked to once, and after a day of texting and a brief phone call.

Well, i figured i'll tell you guys what our conversation went like when i first approached her.

She was with her friends and other middle-aged aunties whom are all working as promoters in the supermarket. I am friends with like 2 of the older women, so i was asking them about this girl. Then, i proceeded to talk to her, using the fact i know her colleagues, to my advantage. It's like the aunties were my wingmen, without doing much for me though.

So yeah, first thing she wondered about is my age, and whether i'm local. I joked by saying i'm from Thailand, and she thought it was true, as i had tanned skin. I continued getting her to guess which school i'm studying at, while getting her to talk about herself. Somehow, i made her think i am from the same school as her.

I gave her the "anticipated" look, which she was having too, as I was about to tell her which school i'm actually from. She asked me, "So you are from XXXX too?" I was looking into her eyes all the time, built up suspense, and finally said "No". It cracked her up and she just touched my shirt, like in a form of a shy nudge.

We continued.. and halfway i went back to talk to one of the aunties, with my back facing her. Later, i talked to her again and subsequently asked for her number. I asked for her name and she gave me her surname instead, which i found pretty funny and she acknowledged it. Her friend, who was beside us, asked me if i was going to try to court her or something. I said in a relaxed tone, "Just making friends", with a slight smile.

She then told me to give her a miss call. I said okay, but i didn't do so. We chatted a while more, then told her i got to go.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsTheAttitude said:

"Yes you're right, I am a player. Perhaps we could get together for lunch over the weekend, there is this great restaurant I know"

It all depends how smart you are in changing the subject. She's looking to get a reaction out of you and testing you. It seems like you didn't handle it well and didn't play it smart.

WHAT THE F*CK.

Again, it all depends how smart you are in changing the subject. You got angry and emotional and played right into her game. Now she knows she has you by the mid section. (Wow, he gets this mad when I call him a player, imagine what he would do if I called him something worse, hit me?")

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Atell her don't get ahead of herself, stop thinking about having sex with you, you're not that easy.

They only ask you this when they're already attracted to you but don't want to feel like they're getting conned into sleeping with a playa
Good luck!
THIS!

same situation, with many a woman, mostly younger, they seem to be able to pick out the players and be vocal about it.

anyway its a sh!t test.

use the line above" Im not that! easy" or a variation of it.

Has always worked for me.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but I think the best thing is to just ignore silly things like this. Act like you're above it, like she's weird for thinking that. You don't understand this behaviour, so you don't need to apologize for it.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To DonJuan11: Thanks for the advice, I see your point. I didn't show that i'm pissed off, just told that I don't care what she thinks, and that we barely know each other. After that, it was back to fluff again.

Anyway, the sh*t test has passed. Now she's talking some b/s like saying she promised me she would go out with me on saturday, so she doesn't want bad karma by breaking it, and that she has attitude problems. "rawr!"

Lol.

I told her i'll confirm the date with her again, and i'll bring her out only if she behaves herself, in a C&F way.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Azudragon said:
haha i think she likes you but wants to know if your the real deal , not a chump or player
Well yeah, i guess.

Need to go out with her next saturday and see what i can do from there.

I have a feeling she is not my type, though. :nono:

EDIT.

We just had a conversation online, and out of nowhere she told me, "I know you don't want to go out with me, so let's call it off, okay? :)"

I said, "That's funny, when did i say that."

Then she went on to throw the sh*t test at me like tenfold compared to the start, and said stuff like, "I really don't think you're my cup of tea, and I'm not yours too."

I played it smooth, said, "Lol okay, so we'll go catch a movie on sat."

She told me she was surprised that i didn't get mad like most guys did, when she called them a player and did this exact sh*t test. I told her to stop trying to trick me into bed, i'm not that easy.

Well, she insisted on the sh*t tests, and i'm thinking like what the hell, she does this to every guy who games her?

I think i better stop going any further with this crazy little problem child, before she screws up my life too.

First time it happened to me though, and in large doses.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is like a bootcamp for sh.t testing. haha.
My response to girls that call me a player goes like this:
'If i was a player i'd be getting a lot more girls... but seriously im not a player, but if you really think i'm, then do what you gotta do.'
Proven to work consistently

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, she then gave the LJBF, but this was memorable. Not any pathetic LJBF's an average guy would get.

I just got the toughest test. Anyway, later i just got to know that she says this sh*t to every other guy. I asked her if they were really players and she said no. So i said it was just her who's afraid of getting into a relationship.

She avoided the topic and well, i asked her out 1 more time, and finally i get a clear no. Great. She's like a 5 in my honest opinion, and seriously would be a potential problem in any guy's life.

Dodged a bullet, i guess. Got some experience out of it too. Gold.

Anyway, this is too much of a coincidence. This sh*t happens and then i was telling my other plate i was going to call her up. She said okay, then i pulled the "Someone's on the phone, i can't call you now" on her. Normally, she would tell me she'll call instead. This time, she didn't reply me, so i waited awhile and called her up, no reply. Pm'ed her to ask if she was there, no reply. Woot. Best night ever.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point of a sh!t test from a woman's perspective is to get a rise out of you. The fact that she upset you just means that she wins.

The right answer to a sh!t test is always one that involves not getting flustered or upset. Here are two good debate tactics that work well when women sh!t test you with the "you're a player" objection:

#1 - Turn it around on them. Accuse the accuser. Tell her that her noticing that you are a player means that she must be a female player herself. Insist that you are not easy, no matter how much of a seductress she might be.

#2 - Make a joke out of it. Tell her it's true and that women just throw themselves at you all the time. Insist that she better know kung-fu because women will want to fight her for you every time you go out.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, Bible Belt.

I think i handled it neutrally due to inexperience, and she was surprised i didn't get mad like the other guys she said it to.

However, like i said, this woman is and will be a depressant in anyone's life.

I choose to run.

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just lay off this chick or you might get banned from the student center.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks - I am so looking forward to learning more how guys are lightin' up the scoreboards with 5's (which by judging on the 'rating scale' a lot of guys on here use is much less than that).