Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I do better online despite getting more numbers in person...why?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caveat: I live in a major city that is literally known for being one of the hardest for dating. Women are very feminist here. Most of the girls I've slept with were not originally from here.

I get probably 6-7 out of 10 womens numbers in person from day game, but for some reason they never turn into anything unless she is not originally from here...I mean I'll send a single text, no response. Marni your personal wing girl on youtube said in a video that according to studies, 70% of women don't respond to a first text/texts in general when they give out their number.

By the way, it's never been coaxing them into giving it, they stop and are enthusiastic about it. But for some reason they never turn into anything when I text. Are they waiting for a call?? lol. Maybe I should try that.. But what else could it be?

What's funny is the place where guys struggle the most, OLD, I get numbers and girls fairly easily. Attractive girls (though they end up being crazy most of the time). The girls online are more receptive, less likely to flake, etc. Perhaps because they are actually actively seeking to meet someone?

I just find this whole thing weird. I get numbers in person from random day game, but because I don't go out much and am more of a homebody/techie, I tend to meet people online as I spend a lot of time on the computer...Trying to figure out what's going on here so I can turn the hot girls I see in person into something rather than the damaged goods that I seem to find online.

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Caveat: I live in a major city that is literally known for being one of the hardest for dating. Women are very feminist here. Most of the girls I've slept with were not originally from here.

I get probably 6-7 out of 10 womens numbers in person from day game, but for some reason they never turn into anything unless she is not originally from here...I mean I'll send a single text, no response. Marni your personal wing girl on youtube said in a video that according to studies, 70% of women don't respond to a first text/texts in general when they give out their number.

By the way, it's never been coaxing them into giving it, they stop and are enthusiastic about it. But for some reason they never turn into anything when I text. Are they waiting for a call?? lol. Maybe I should try that.. But what else could it be?

What's funny is the place where guys struggle the most, OLD, I get numbers and girls fairly easily. Attractive girls (though they end up being crazy most of the time). The girls online are more receptive, less likely to flake, etc. Perhaps because they are actually actively seeking to meet someone?

I just find this whole thing weird. I get numbers in person from random day game, but because I don't go out much and am more of a homebody/techie, I tend to meet people online as I spend a lot of time on the computer...Trying to figure out what's going on here so I can turn the hot girls I see in person into something rather than the damaged goods that I seem to find online.
Why should they text you just because they gave you their number? They're under no obligation to.

The solution? Make them excited to talk to you again. If you're not one of the most amazing people that she's met in her life, she has no reason to lead you on...

EDIT: Also this is why I get Snapchats instead of numbers. Even if I dont make the most amazing first impression, if I can at least get her to watch my stories and see my amazing life/hobbies, she may turn warm.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in a recent video of Todd V Dating I watched on youtube, he made the point that you should experiment with different methods to find which works best for you. I guess OLD is the best for me, always has been where I've had the most success.