“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

i disagree with tattoo hating

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I keep hearing about this Roosh lately.

Just like I kept hearing about Corey Wayne and being clueless i finally went to YouTube to check him out, all I found is a con man who I'd even be willing to bet doesn't even fvck much.

Just a good salesman.

What's good about Roosh?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I checked out his forum one time and it looked like a typical gym forum. One guy would post something. Another guy would call him a phaggot. And then a fight would break out. And the least senior member would get banned if enough senior members called him a troll. Sort of like an overcompensating bro version of PUA.
I tried registering, someone has already registered "Spaz" there.

Too bad, I was looking forward to locking horns with Roosh or some of the seniors there.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
Tattoos can be incredibly sexy when it's done on their lower backs or on her ass.

Just imagine all those movements a woman's ass makes during doggy style and those tattoos I swear comes to life...

View attachment 2736
That is the nastiest shyt I have ever seen. I would flip that beyach over so quick, I HATE butterflies.

QUIT APPORVING THIS SHYT!

Beyach might as well have all suns with smiling faces.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
That is the nastiest shyt I have ever seen. I would flip that beyach over so quick, I HATE butterflies.

QUIT APPORVING THIS SHYT!

Beyach might as well have all suns with smiling faces.
I had my 1st tattoo at the age of 11 and soon another after my 1st solo kill.

You have a problem with me boy?
 
Top