jungleman pete
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 28, 2003
- Messages
- 100
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 49
Merry Christmas everyone!
At the gym I go to, they must have had some staff changeovers for the Christmas break, because theres been a whole new bunch of girls working there over the last week or so.
Theres one in particular who has been really friendly and outgoing towards me. Shes my type, so there was interest there. Last week we spoke a fair bit and over the weekend I decided to myself that on Monday i'd see if she wanted to meet outside of the gym environment.
Well, today I went in and she was working behind the front desk. We started talking and I mentioned how I was (like everyone over here) shopping for presents over the weekend. Then she says that she is doing all her shopping this afternoon, because she couldn't get around to it over the weekend. So I said I hope you don't have much shopping to do, cos its going to be really busy. Then she starts saying all the people she has to buy for, parents, friends, then boyfriend. Well, that was something I didnt really want to hear.
I went upstairs and did my workout, glad I never asked her out.
I'm going to forget about her now, but I thought I would see what you guys thought. She seemed really interested in me, and even though I know not to read to much into body language, she was playing with her hair all the time she was talking to me.
Am I right in thinking that if she was interested she never would have mentioned a boyfriend?
Thanks guys!
At the gym I go to, they must have had some staff changeovers for the Christmas break, because theres been a whole new bunch of girls working there over the last week or so.
Theres one in particular who has been really friendly and outgoing towards me. Shes my type, so there was interest there. Last week we spoke a fair bit and over the weekend I decided to myself that on Monday i'd see if she wanted to meet outside of the gym environment.
Well, today I went in and she was working behind the front desk. We started talking and I mentioned how I was (like everyone over here) shopping for presents over the weekend. Then she says that she is doing all her shopping this afternoon, because she couldn't get around to it over the weekend. So I said I hope you don't have much shopping to do, cos its going to be really busy. Then she starts saying all the people she has to buy for, parents, friends, then boyfriend. Well, that was something I didnt really want to hear.
I went upstairs and did my workout, glad I never asked her out.
I'm going to forget about her now, but I thought I would see what you guys thought. She seemed really interested in me, and even though I know not to read to much into body language, she was playing with her hair all the time she was talking to me.
Am I right in thinking that if she was interested she never would have mentioned a boyfriend?
Thanks guys!