"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

I didn't know she was THAT young!

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Now that I have your attention, I'd like to share a little story about what happened to me at work today. I was ringing up a customer today and this girl comes up to me. She starts talking to me and says, "Hey I know you! You were my camp counsoler!(keep in mind that I've only been to camp once, when I was really young. My friend got me to go, it was a boy scout camp. I was there about a day and decided I didn't want to stay. So, I know she must have been mistaken, since that and I have never been a camp councoler). I say, "Uhh, no I don't think so. I've never been a camp councoler." Her, "Oh? Well you remind me of him. You know? I used to have a crush on him at the time. He was really cute!"

Ok, now right way, you are probably think right now: "Please tell me he hit that!"

OK? Well, guess what? She was about 14 or 15. Now your thinking, "So what?" lol! No, hopefully you happened to glance just now at my age under my screen name. Yeah, that's just great, I was being hit on(it was quite obvious) but she's way too young. Now she was cute, but cute in a kid way. Like, "Hey, what a cute kid you have there!" type of way. So, I was like freaking out. I was thinking, "Crap, this kid is totally hitting on me and I'm way too old for her!" So, after she finished, I sort of just ignored her and finished with my customer. Now, I do look younger then I really am. Sometimes I'm told that I look like I'm fiffteen. I just wanted to tell you about this, now I feel better. Now if only girls my own age were like this!

I do find that girls 13-17 and women 30 and up seem to be attracted to me more then 20-25, which is the demographic I'm going for. ARG! I notice that teenagers show me more intrest at checkout then girls my own age. This bugs me a bit, but I'm over it.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Teenagers hit on your because they "tend to like older guys", remembre high school when most of the hot girls dated guys their senior?
Older women in their late twenties and early thirties (especially the good looking ones, those who in their early twenties could get ANYONE they wanted):D LIKE you because they want to feel young, they want to feel that despite the ticking clock, they can still pull some "cute" young guys.

I know this way to well...:eek:
Let me guess, you must be at least some what good looking in a "boyish" way right?
:D
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Le Parisien
Teenagers hit on your because they "tend to like older guys", remembre high school when most of the hot girls dated guys their senior?
Older women in their late twenties and early thirties (especially the good looking ones, those who in their early twenties could get ANYONE they wanted):D LIKE you because they want to feel young, they want to feel that despite the ticking clock, they can still pull some "cute" young guys.

I know this way to well...:eek:
Let me guess, you must be at least some what good looking in a "boyish" way right?
:D
Yeah, I got that boyish look. Like Micahel J Fox or Mathew Broderick. It's not so bad, just wish girls my age would be more interested in me.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
I assume that you are the kind of guy who looks two or three years younger than his actual age with this "boyish" look, am I right?
Because I'm exactly like that.:D So I can relate to that.

Maybe I can try to help, although I'm stuck with the same problem: the age group I'm interested in (21-25) seems not to be interested.:mad:

From my experience, we are almost "transparent" to the "standard" hot girls of this age group (who aspire to look more like "women", usually they look a little older than their actual age), they are usually with some older looking more "manly" and less "boyish" looking dude. If you are interested in these kind of girls, I think there's nothing you can do to increase the initial appeal: you are simply NOT their type.

But I've noticed that girls of this age group who give me the most buying signals are actually those who are just like us: the 22-23 or something who look like they are 19-20.

Again, as you said it's not that bad, just think about it: it's only going to get better and better, you will still look "young" and "fresh" when you hit 35 or something, just make sure you are not married though;) , otherwise it means nothing.
 

lonegun

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
You think that's bad ..

something wierd culturally must be going on or ?? Cause I'm waaaay older than you guys and the ones interested are , you guessed it, the reeeaaal young ones, jail bait and up .. but not late 20's and up .. which is weird cause their supposed to the ones most desperate. Doesn't bother me cause after 30 it's almost all ball-breakers and it's like we take a look at each other and go nope. Yeh, I look hugely younger than my age but man, it blow me away. I've turned into a dog from a nice guy and seeing as I was devoid of the HB's at your age well, my morals on this have way changed. Whaya think ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Re: You think that's bad ..

Originally posted by lonegun
something wierd culturally must be going on or ?? Cause I'm waaaay older than you guys and the ones interested are , you guessed it, the reeeaaal young ones, jail bait and up .. but not late 20's and up .. which is weird cause their supposed to the ones most desperate. Doesn't bother me cause after 30 it's almost all ball-breakers and it's like we take a look at each other and go nope. Yeh, I look hugely younger than my age but man, it blow me away. I've turned into a dog from a nice guy and seeing as I was devoid of the HB's at your age well, my morals on this have way changed. Whaya think ?
That's what I'm talking about. Women close to my age(20-25) often don't really give me the time of day. Where as high school girls and women in their thirties tend to show me most interest.

Part of this is that I'm more mature then men my age. I've been told many times that I am wise for my age. I think that with the combination of my sense of humor and the fact that I'm not a jerk, those groups see me more attractive. Women my age don't know what they want, it seems. They don't see value in me. Basically, they are messed up! lol. I find value in myself. No, I'm not a ladies man and yes I'm still a virgin. But, I find the positives from that. I believe in me, I see myself having credibility and integriy. I look at things much different and my life isn't all about getting laid(not that that is a bad thing). My life is about successeding in life, doing what I love to do. So, right now the ladies just want a fun exciting danger ride, which won't last(not that I can't be exciting).

I always feel that, "It's not about showing the world you kick ass, it's knowing you do. Then, the world will see without you going out of your way to prove it!" -SDBmania

Ok, so maybe it's a new attitude, but I like it better then feeling like a loser.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
Part of this is that I'm more mature then men my age.
You got it all wrong on this one. It's NOT your maturity per se that gets the older women interested, it's more that this maturity makes you more "approachable".
They have all the really "mature" men their age out there, why do they pick you? Trust me, you would be ten years older, you can be as mature as a man can be, they won't even look at you.
They are after your YOUNG ass my friend!!!
:D
Being a graduate student, I meet (sometimes hot) women in their mid/late twenties and early thirties ALL THE TIME. You should see their gaze everytime I'm introduced to them. Despite my relative young age, the fact that I'm a grad student (just like them) makes me "reachable" and "doable":eek: without too much awkwardness. The fact that I look younger than my age makes it even better...for them. :rolleyes: They wanna feel YOUNG again, YOUNG.

That's also partly why I'm NOT into girls/women older than me: I don't want to feel that I'm being used. It would be weird to know that they love my youth more than my person.
Oh and by the way, I don't like all wrinkly skin either:eek: . I know, I'm mean...;)
 

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I got pretty boy(boy band) looks too

I get the looks from 16 y.o's whereas ive made it a rule as to keep away from them.
since i disliked the sight of seeing young girls going for uncles i couldnt see myself as being one of those uncles ...
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I see what you're saying, but in some cases I think my maturity adds to it. But, I do see whaty you're saying and it does make more sense to me now. Women just want to use me. Well, maybe! ;)
 
Top