"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I didnt get sex tonight

Project.D

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
... we ended up cuddling and "watching the stars" on top of my car. Its the first date, we're 16/18, went to watch spiderman and i didnt have a condom on me. I actually got her into my backseat and we kissed a lot. We could have actually done it right there, but the dumbasss i am didnt go for it. We changed locations, and shes started to ask me questions like how many GFs in the past, why do you want me, stuff like that.

After awhile of just kissing, cuddling and touching, i knew i wasnt gonna get any (it woulda been stupid to without a condom anyway) so i said "we're going home". As im driving she keeps asking if we could stay out longer, dont wanna go home so soon, etc... I ignored her and then i took her home.

Input?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The Rev

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Sounds like you did well tonight.

My only comment:

Instead of focusing on the negative ("I didn't get sex tonight"), how about focus on what you DID get.

Just my $0.02.
 

Project.D

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Thanks John

One thing that im not sure about... She asked if she was my girlfriend and i didnt reply, almost like ignoring her. It puzzles me, should i say no or yes? I dont know what a "DJ answer" for that one would be.

Also, i came off tonight like a jerk maybe? I dunno, at one point, after all my tries to DO her, she asked me if all i wanted was sex. Shes said "cant we just talk?" It would almost be AFC-like to just talk, thats why i decided to take her home instead of talking.
 

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
Is this the girl from class?! If not good job. If so, even better job!
I'm a little confused about the sex part though. Did you try to have sex but she prevented it? Or did you not try because you didn't have a condom and were apprehensive? It's good you didn't have sex without a condom. The takeaway will probably increase her IL.

About the GF question, what do YOU want? But regardless, humor is useful in turning a direct question. You could joke about the long line and screening process involved in getting to be your GF. Or throw her off by saying something ambiguous like you'd prefer she be your "Main squeeze" for now (I mean wtf does that mean??)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
333
Reaction score
3
Location
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Bro, you've got some things wrong. You filled your head up too much about DJ's and AFC's. What a killer date that sounds like! You are the man!

But why did you water it all down? Making out in the backseat? Looking at the stars and cuddling? You just PROVIDED what every girl wants. You made her feel safe. That's a very good thing. She digs you a lot. There's evidence:

1. she didn't want to go home "so soon."
2. she asked if she was your girlfriend.

You landed her. Stop the fog in your brain my friend. That was a great FIRST DATE. Ask yourself this question:

Do you want her for her p-ssy or for all of her? As in long term.

Now that you have your answer, you should look back. Either way, you would've gotten it but you pushed insecurities back into her mind that every girl feels. This is why she asked "do you want me for just sex?"

Don't aim for that all the time. Aim for FUN. Not to lose your virginity or add another girl to your list. You got the skills, I can tell. But your mindstate is messed up.

And "just talking" is not an AFC thing to do, when you're trying to test a girl out for long term. In a guy's mind, we all want that, don't we fellas? After all the ass, after all the sex, deep down, we want someone we can settle with. Talking can actually help you buddy. Find more stuff out about her. It seems like you spent the whole date just trying to get laid, and not finding out about her. You learned your lesson. Always carry a condom just in case. But you overlooked her in my opinion.

When my girlfriend asked me if she was my girl. I dug her a lot. But real men don't blush, bat their eyes and say "oh yes, I am your boyfriend, hee hee hee." No, unless you want to look retarded.

It was more like this:

Her: I'm confused. We've done so many things, but you've never asked me out. Are we just messing around or are we boyfriend and girlfriend?

Me: (chuckling at her and shaking my head, lays hands gently on her shoulders, looks into her eyes, kind of like I can't believe she's asking that question) If we were just messing around, do you think I would be spending 2 hours with you every week? (lets go of her shoulders, turns around and continues walking)


I'm telling you, just as I turned around, she looked so confused. After two seconds of walking away from her, she ran up at me, and gave me a hug, almost crying. Can you believe that? Just from my delivery, she had tears in her eyes.

Don't pass up opportunities. I liked my girl from the start. Easy to talk to, but I still saw other girls just in case she wouldn't fall through. After a while, I knew she was mine. We had sex 2 weeks after the incident I explained above. Now we've been going out for about 2 years and we give it to each other on a daily basis.

It's a beautiful thing really. Don't pass up a great and fun time just because you didn't doggy-style/pile drive her. It will come, just as long as you have her locked on you. Hope this helped, because I spent some time writing this out for you.
 
Top