"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I didn't crash and burn like she planned

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
When my friends show me pictures of the ex I laugh she has truly gone the opposite direction, what I remember her what she used to be to what she has become today. She's 33 years old and pretty much done, ya she's a BPD so she doesn't have any real value anyhow. She once was a HB8-9, the guy she's with is 15 years older stands 5'6 tall and gray hair. Such a vindictive b*tch karma came around and got her good as she ages she's not going to get any better.

I'm a true believer in healthy living, living a stress free lifestyle, do what you want when you want, have some freedom in your life. Never let a woman control your life, never stay in toxic relationships. My buddy just got out of semi toxic marriage its been 6 months and I see changes in him for the better he's happy his health is improving.

I look in the mirror today I see the guy I was back in my mid 30s, I've rolled back the years living a healthier lifestyle I know women really doubt my age I've been testing it in the last while interacting with 20 year old women. They think I'm in my 30s I can chat them up and they have no problems, summer time is here university students are back home working summer jobs. I'm not going to go as far is lay any of these women its just going to cause problems, but its nice to have the power to chat up 20 year olds and they don't feel creeped out. Its fun to do it, just like it was when I was actually in my mid 30s.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top