Sayajin_Prince
Don Juan
Well just an update. I've been with her a few hours ago and told her personally that i wasn't feeling it anymore and couldn't go on.I tried to make it smooth but tears came to my eyes when talking to her... i couldn't avoid it. She wouldn't even look into my eyes, she didn't told me anything just left... i think i've ruined my chances of friendship with her, i didn't want to LBJF her, i really wanted her friendship....
I feel like **** guys, no feeling of greatness, of vengeance for dumping a girl when lots of them did the same to me without giving a ****,i'm pure and simple feeling bad and feeling a sense of relief at the same time.
I feel like **** guys, no feeling of greatness, of vengeance for dumping a girl when lots of them did the same to me without giving a ****,i'm pure and simple feeling bad and feeling a sense of relief at the same time.