"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I decided to give myself a break

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I had recently posted a thread about feeling burnt out from all these confusing experiences I've been having with women. Reflecting upon this I've realized that as these annoying situations kept popping up I started putting more pressure on myself to do better and get the results I wanted, which ended up resulting in the exact opposite.

I decided to give myself a break and hit the reset button until I feel ready to have at it again or when the right opportunity comes along. I did something like this in the early part of this year, which then resulted in meeting women very easily after a break. What I did then, which I'm planning on doing now, is just spending time with my friends, building up more connections, enjoying my hobbies/interests, continue working out as I do, etc. I don't know if it's a personality trait, but whenever I seem to have a tough time with something I tend to actually go for things with a greater intensity, which ends up making things even worse.

However, I'm trying to look back on some of the experiences I've had over the summer and fall and try to see what I can learn from each one, so I'm going to post threads here about them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
At my late teens, every weekend I was going off in the city beast mode and prowling for baeees. At thirty, its just not conducive nor are women worthy of the time. Ten years of cold approach between relations and life is no joke. Needless to say, I have seen female nature fir what it is and I am jaded as ****.

You need a framework. I spam cold approach. I swipe right at life. Neither are necessarily the best way to acquire but I am that guy.

Set your life up with game which is all encompassing. A trip to the grocery store I have a flirt. I have a flirt with nae at the front desk. It's practice.

Women are time vampires. They must follow your lead or she's another *** stain awaiting a abortion.

Abortion is hypergamy. The prevalence of female nature. Herein lies the nature of women choosing which genes proliferate the space time continuum.

She peaks early. Men peak late. As SMV craters, it's game over. Meanwhile new girls are turning 18 everyday.

Step game up. Marriage and monogamy is for cucks.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,704
Reaction score
5,130
You sound like unemployed George Costanza needing a vacation:

 
Top