"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

I control my gf.........But I have reason to.

Worthington

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
I am in a confusing situation I have been in my realtionship for over a year now.


A little background info.

My relationship started off with people hating on us. But it only made us closer.

On Valentine's Day I made up this lie saying I was at this party with my friends and this girl.

Because I forgot to pick her up a gift and the roads had got bad.

So she broke up with me a few days later because she heard more rumors about me and she thought I cheated on her. So she broke up with me and hooked up with this dude.

The next day we got back together. From that point on I still loved her with all of my heart. But I started to cheat on her and I never stopped.

I love this chick with all of my heart and I am over protective sometimes.

If she's not at work or school i want her home.

She's only allwoed to have one friend she cannot have any male friends.

I know this makes me sound like a fvckin d!ck. I KNOW.

I am going to change because she has been having people put stuff in her ear saying fvck him. Do your own thing. I am not as bad as I make myself out to be I turned this girl's life around for the good.

I was thinking of having one day out of the week she can go out with her girl friends. But she cannot go to any clubs or over guys houses.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
You're right, Worthington. You're a d*ck.

You've got a girlfriend; you lie to her, you cheat on her, you basically keep her as a prisoner, tell her who she can hang out with. And then you say that you've made her life better?

I don't know who is the biggest assh*le -- you, for being you... or her, for putting up with your sh*t.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
..and the point of this thread is.....????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:


You're a petty and insecure guy with serious issues??

Guys, if you get somethign else out of this thread..let me know!?!?!
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
WAIT!!! No, wait!! I take all that back..

You're a pimp!

Control the mind, control the ho?

Word.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I think this guy is from Playa Supreme's "university". :D I think the course was 'Slap-a-Hoe 101'.


But seriously dude, you have deep-seated psychological issues. Both you and your girl. She has appallingly low self-esteem. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Worthington

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You're right, Worthington. You're a d*ck.

You've got a girlfriend; you lie to her, you cheat on her, you basically keep her as a prisoner, tell her who she can hang out with. And then you say that you've made her life better?

I don't know who is the biggest assh*le -- you, for being you... or her, for putting up with your sh*t.

Mr. Giovanni Casanova


Why the harsh words. Have you been in love I'm not talking about puppy love I mean really in love.

I have done things like drive in a snow strom just to see her, When she hung out with the wrong crowd picked her up at 4 in the mouring before I went to school. I admit I need to quit some of my ways.

But she hangs around these people and they don't give a fvck about her. They start telling her you don't need him go talk to these other guys. Or the do drugs or drink. She's only 18 I don't want my baby around that stuff.

Her parents are bad they don't give a fvck what she does. I just try to protect her. Because she is my best friend and nothings going to fvck that up.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Why the harsh words. Have you been in love I'm not talking about puppy love I mean really in love.

Worthington, yes, I've been in love. And I mean really in love. I have serious doubts that you ever have, however, because if you call what you're doing "love" then you have some serious delusions.

Love does not control. Love does not trap. Love does not keep prisoners. Love does not disrespect the way that you are disrespecting her.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
This relationship is going into a tailspin.

You're both too young - you're both too unstable. Both of you need to get the energy and restlessness out of your system, and this includes dating and sleeping with multiple people. Perfectly natural - it has to happen. I don't care if you're madly in love or anything - it WILL happen. Mark my words.



Btw, I personally aim to stay out of these relationships until I'm near my 30s. It's the best way. Until then, I will show girls a good time but I will never commit. No way.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Worthington

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Giovanni Casanova,


If you were in my situation what would you do. I admit i am going at this the wrong way.

What would you do if a girl you love and a girl that loves you.

1. Has parents that are bad that's why she has no clue on how to be on the right track.

2. The friends she does have are bad for her.

3. She doesn't want me to go out because she thinks I am going to leave her for another girl. Because girls holler at me when we're together.

4. We both been in realtionships where the other person could do anything they want. But this is diffrent for both of us. Both of our hearts are really in this thing. We are both scared the other one is going to leave.

What is the right way about going about this.

MetalFortress said-
so find her friends who are GOOD influences.

Easier said than done.

Is it crazy for me not to want my gf going to the club?
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Girls go to clubs to pick up men and to be seen - so going to a club is different than going bowling with her friends - you have to distinguish between the two.

.Also you said that she was with a another guy and you took her back the next day - wtf? did he screw her , if so why do you want to be with a wh@re!

If she is loyal to you then you should do the same and respect each other while in each other's company. I don't think you know what love is -- you usually don't treat a woman that you love like the way you do -- its cool to tell her not to be with people on drugs or around wh@res but she should have a social life outside of you - it is just good human development
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
It's too late dude - if you change.. SHE WILL DUMP YOU because she will see that as giving in. Either way this relationship you have with her will end very soon.
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I think I'm gping to cry. No, wait, I'm going to hurl the remaining chunks of my dinner.


In love? Worthington, the only thing that I think you know about love is that it has 4 letters in it.

Yes, it is true that these "other" people say that she should tell you to get lost. Why? Because, you have not empowered her to make good decisions.

If, you have in deed, taken her away from bad crowds, evil influences and the like, that is great!!!!
However, have you empowered her to make good decisions? Have you given her the means to make good decisions?

Have you HONESTLY told her that she is allowed to do whatever she wants to? Because, if she truly loves you, she won't stray one bit.

In the meantime, GROW UP, and quit yanking the forum's chain! No control freak would come onto a forum asking for wisdom- ever.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Love? lol.
"I cheat on her and she cheats on me"
"We are both afraid that the other will leave"

lmfao. Relationship? HAHAHAHAHAHA. You're both insecure. You're both retarded. You... You are just one dumb ****! She loves you but she screws another guy the day you break up? WOAH Warrington! She definatly loves you with ALL her heart.
Congrats on such a great find! You should be an actor, you play so many roles so well: Dumb@$$, Prison guard, Father, d*ck etc...

Man! Congrats!
 
Top