Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I confess.....I broke all the rules!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I did.

Had an OLD girl I met. Turns out my buddy was talking to her as well. So to mess with her we both asked her to meet up at the same time. She requested that he take her to some high dollar steak place. She wanted to reschedule me for lunch. We both said no.

We both kept texting her for another week off and on, but she was super hard to pin down. Girl would cancel dates multiple times on both of us. I even called her twice which she never answered and ended up asking her out 4 times thru texts. The only reason I kept talking to her and broke all of the rules was because her and I had really good chemistry thru texts and we had really good banter back and forth. I was having fun messing with her and wasn't out anything. I also wanted to see what would happen if I stayed in it.

Eventually I told her she was just using me because I was so fun to talk to and most dudes were boring. She claimed she truly wanted to go out with me. I eventually turned it sexual and she stopped herself.

So after 2 months, 2 times she flaked we finally go out. lol Had a very good first date that turned sexual. She didn't get home until the sun came up. Had great chemistry just as we both suspected.

On the 2nd date she came to my house. Made some appetizers, drank wine, watched a movie and started making out half way thru. I told her I wanted to take her to my bedroom and cuddle naked so we could feel closer to each other. ;) I pushed the envelope to have full sex with her but she wasn't going to have it. Definitely got super wet and got each other off.

This weekend will be our 3rd date in 3-4wks time. She hasn't shown any flakeyness after getting her on the first date. She has told me I am "dangerous" and I make her nervous but she liked it! haha. Of course they all do. Thats what makes tingles.

Most likely this girl was out on multiple dates with probably better looking guys than me which was why she wouldn't commit to anything. Eventually Howie had his turn and as usual I am the most fun guy she has ever been out with.

She is a very feminine girl that appreciates a masculine man so I wasnt afraid to let her know I like seducing women. Confirming her suspcions by telling her and showing her I liked the company of women might have hurt my chances to get laid early, but it probably helped me generate attraction. She knows that guys that come on fast leave fast too and I'm one of them. This girls analyzes people for a living and she is good at it. She figured me out very fast. I also did the majority of the talking on our first date which is rare. She has gotten more out of me than I have her and usually its the other way around.

Moral of the story: You never know. Nothing about this was standard protocol/behavior. All the way thru this I didn't care what the outcome was. Still don't. There should be no hard and fast rules to any of this. Learn the basics here and get out there and see what works for you. Stop being outcome dependent and you will be more successful. I knew there was excellent chemistry between us, she was hot, so I kept at it just to see what would happen and its turned out good so far.

Last edited:

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at this point I've found out and believe women are 100% sex machines...

it's free and doesn't require any effort.

any girl that plays the card where her ***** is valuable I next.

ironically this mentally makes them bang faster.

fvck dating and courting

<3

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.... For the 3rd date, I asked her to come to my house and we would leave from here. The venue was 30min from each other's house and further for her to go from her place to mine so I could understand why she declined my offer however I didn't like it as I knew she wouldn't be coming back to my house later that night. As usual we have a very good time, lots of chemistry and ended up staying out all night.

On the third date she asked me if she messed up by not coming to my house and I said "yeah that probably wasn't a money move on your part". So after the date I refused to reach out to her. Approximately 2 weeks go by and I got a text from her tonight. She says "Hmmmm.....mysterious". :D I send her back a pic of Austin Powers International Man of Mystery.

There is really nothing mysterious about it, I'm not here to provide something for nothing. The relationship needs to be progressing sexually. She chose to throw a kink in that progression so I chose to pull away. I've done invested plenty in this girl. I'm certain she is interested and is probably a solid chic, but I also think she over values herself. She doesn't see me as enough of a prize which was why she was so difficult to get out on a date to begin with and I'm fine with that. I'm only going to try so hard and if I don't get what I am after I am annoyed and my interest level drops.

So the old adage that if you have to try really hard, then she isn't worth it remains true. For sure a skilled guy that is persistent and persuasive enough can win one over, but I just don't have the patience for girls that place themselves so high and it goes against a believe I have that a girl who is truly into you will make it easy from the start.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
If a woman's attraction and interest is high enough she will make it easy for sex to happen. These women know about the 3 date rule. I can understand certain circumstances going to a 4th date.
However if a woman is not interested in putting herself in a position for at least something sexually happening (as in making it easy to meet at your place) she either isnt interested in you sexually (not likely in your situation where she is clearly intersted) or her attraction in you isnt quite high enough. Obviously by not chasing her SHOULD raise her atttraction/interest. Maybe she just needs one more date?

It might work in your favor to just invite her straight over. "I'm going to make dinner for this Sunday night. Be here at 6 and bring a bottle of your favorite wine".

She either accepts or counters with another offer to meet out somewhere. I would instantly decline meeting out by saying "sorry, I've been craving this for dinner and I'm making it Sunday. Are you in or out?"
If she is a solid chick you will lose nothing by straight up inviting her over. If she doesnt accept, she is looking for attention and validation with you getting nothing in return and it's time to eject.

JMO

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
For your next project I want to see you both game a fine looking girl online, and only one of you, the ugliest one, setup a date with her, and then both of you show up and explain to her that you are friends, and so that you don't waste time, you decided to date her at the same time!