"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

I come to learn to conquer the world

enigm4

New Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Hi brothers,

I am an Indonesian - Dutch guy who now live in New Zealand. I moved here 4 months ago from Indonesia (Indonesia is not a pleasant place at the moment). I was quite popular in Indonesia but I'm not alpha, in fact I am an AFC. The first day at school here was quite horrible, my English is quite good since I lived in the US for a year when I was 7. But, since English is not my native language, I found it hard to communicate really well. I'm far from popular here. :(

I found sosuave.com one and a half months ago. I've read the bible and I've downloaded the Don Juan Boot Camp eBook and I will do it start from tomorrow.
:)

SO, does anybody know how to be really fluent in English? Is it just a matter of time before I got really fluent. It's hard for me to have a good, long, and quality conversation.

Wish me luck brothers.
(p.s. sorry if my english is not really well)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Your English looks good to me. My only advise is for about a week, or a month only speak English.

If you don't know a word, try to describe it or look it up.
 

lollipop

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
You're a dutchman?

Hallo, alles kits achter the rits? Hoe gaat het? Met mij gaat alles goed. Ik kom uit België.
 

enigm4

New Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Thanks for the advice,

I'm like 1/8 Dutchman, i'm look like Frank Riijkard. I can't speak Dutch, since I've never lived there and my mother isn't Dutch. But, my father can speak dutch well.

Wish me luck!
 
Top