"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

I coded a women in JS

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
import girl, women from 'sex-needs';
import makeup from 'thot-tools';
import boy, men from 'commodity';


while age <= 25 { //if she's under the age of 25
lookFor(men){
If(men != 7/10+ && 6' ) { //If men isn't more than 7/10 and higher than 6'
console.log("Sorry, I already have a boyfriend");
console.log("Let's be friends!");
console.log("You're like a brother to me...");
} else {
getSexy(makeup, miniskirt) {
use.makeup();
use.miniskirt();
console.log("Hey my name is stacey!");
};
if(sexCount !=105){
getSex(blowj#b, anal, doubleP);
}
}
}};

If age >= 30 {
lookFor(men){
if(men.money && men.house = true) {
seek.commitment(){
console.log("I think I'm in love with you..."
console.log("You need to man up, Josh! We aren't young forever!"
};
If(commitment = true) {
pushFor(marriage);
};
}
}
};

If(marriage = true) {
allowedToGetFat = true;
sex = null;
freeDrama = true;

console.log("I'm not a sex person, honey...")
console.log("I feel so tired now...")

pushFor(kids);
};

if(kids = true) {
ignore(men);

pushForDivorce(house, money, kids);
};



//Yeah, I know it doesn't compile, it's just humour
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Go fvck my cpp ass

Du u du sports betting? Its hot. I bet minimums and come out zero in more that 8000 bets. I use infinitybook 10 among other tools. I code my own thing in a language.
 

Crown

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
161
Reaction score
144
Go fvck my cpp ass

Du u du sports betting? Its hot. I bet minimums and come out zero in more that 8000 bets. I use infinitybook 10 among other tools. I code my own thing in a language.
Never tried nah
What are your average gains ?
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Zero. I ever stick two hundred rubles into it and played on minimum bets of 10 rubles. Its not about money its about sports. I get off placing bets. I always come to zero.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Doesn’t compile? Damn I tried to compile it and my computer said “JS error. The object of this program has divorced all her husbands and hit a wall, and can no longer function . Contact your local welfare agency for assistance.” :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top