Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I checked out of reality

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you about how my life has been this past month.

It has been my first break off of college as I am in my freshman year.

While school was in session, I was positive, studying, keeping up my grades, hitting the gym, losing weight, dieting keeping hygiene on point, using time efficiently, etc... etc.

After all my hard work I was very pleased to find my first semester GPA is a 3.8

It made me very happy but I soon realized that all the work I did amounted to nothing more than a number.

Anyways let me explain why I have completely gone off course.

The last time I worked out was New Year's Eve. It's been 2 weeks already. I stopped counting calories, watching what I ate, I don't even go outside every day so I haven't showered in a couple days, I barely see my friends (somewhat by choice), and I haven't talked to any girls since. I am fresh off of an 8+ hour Madden 16 marathon on PS4.

What I have finally realized is that I have too much time, which is why I'm playing too many games for example, and wasting too much time in general.

I gave up on all the positive stuff I was working on just to sit inside and get baked.

I could say a lot more but right now I am posting this just to hold myself accountable and receive feedback from anybody who can contribute insight.

On the bright side, the spring semester starts next week, and I'm getting a job at my school as an ambassador. I absolutely must get back to work with Diet & Exercise, play less games, smoke less weed, and get my sh*t together. I'm just amazed at how I've spent the last month.

Sedentary.

tldr;

I've been a lazy P.O.S. since winter break started and I'm trying to get back on track.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Take it from someone who studies almost all day every day, you need breaks or else you'll burn out. I've been on a 3 week 8hr a day study bender and I feel burnout in imminent

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
It has been my first break off of college as I am in my freshman year.

While school was in session, I was positive, studying, keeping up my grades, hitting the gym, losing weight, dieting keeping hygiene on point, using time efficiently, etc... etc.

After all my hard work I was very pleased to find my first semester GPA is a 3.8

It made me very happy but I soon realized that all the work I did amounted to nothing more than a number.
That's the goal of the system. Work your ass off to get good grades, good job, good salary, to get a mortgage and pay it off for the rest of your life. That way you don't critically think and question anything. Unless you are going to be a doctor, no one is going to care what your GPA was after your first job, its more about whether they like you, can you do your job well, get along with others, bring in business.

And what girl is going to care you have good grades and can spit out the same information they profess at school? They will only care if you have assets, money, popularity, novelty, power. I know guys who have been accepted to Harvard, 4.0 GPA, brilliant in school, and have had their lives ruined and head spun by girls who can't get a job at McDonald's but are pretty.

Not to say grades aren't important, its more about perspective.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my first semester GPA is a 3.8

I think my very first semester was a 3.75. I am still pissed about that one B I got. The next semester, I took philosophy classes, stayed baked constantly, and got a 4.0

Serenity

Reaction score
Better to take a break once in a while than to keep going until you burn out. Being really burned out isn't pretty and you'll be down for a lot longer than a month, so enjoy your time doing nothing useful. It will let you do the useful things a lot more efficiently when the time comes to actually do it.

I balance it more evenly and try to avoid extended periods of either relaxation or work. So I've been working pretty intensely this week, I notice I'm a bit stressed. Now's the weekend and I can tell you I beat you at gaming time, I've been playing 12 hours straight of Destiny with a couple of friends. One of my friends kicked his girlfriend out for the night to invite me and another friend over to play all night.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, there's no such thing as "too much time". But it's ok to take a break after hard work. Everyone needs that now and then.

Have you ever made a list of things you want to do or achieve during your lifetime?

Those breaks are the perfect time to start taking the first steps towards future goals that are waiting to be made a priority. Preparing for the next phase of your life. Especially while you're still in school.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed makes your dopamine receptors under active which in turn makes you less motivated and you will find it hard to enjoy activities as much.