Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cheated

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of them, after nearly a year and a half, recently did push the "talk" with me, which I relutanctly agreed to. So this is the part where my morals are questionable. But as I said, I am happier like this compared to when I only had 1 main and exclusive girl....
I seriously wonder how people can find the time to have sex with multiple women in their life, work 40+ hours a week and have hobbies.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously wonder how people can find the time to have sex with multiple women in their life, work 40+ hours a week and have hobbies.
You put them on your schedule like everything else.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been cheating on my girlfriend of 4 months. I’ve slept with over 9 girls over 50 times. I am ashamed of breaking someone’s
trust.

The reason (I know I’m appearing rationalising of the fact) is that I doubted this relationship would last.

Now I indeed feel like I could be with her, is when I can’t stop myself from tasting new poon.

Matter of fact I just made 2 girls orgasm in a period of 6 hours. And I’m meeting my girlfriend to make her orgasm tomorrow.

I love her and I prioritise her over everyone else. That’s a fact.

What do I do? Take it to my grave? Stop cheating? Dump her? Keep her but keep side ch!cks?

Im lost. And drunk lol
Tell her you've only slept with 8 girls whilst you've been with her and if she reacts badly, maybe don't tell her about the orgasm part.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot disagree with this and yes some women will be okay when their partner cheats, in fact in some cases, like others have said, it may even ramp up her competitive nature and turn her on.

My mom was a perfect example. I think it's common knowledge here my dad cheated although not sure it could be called "cheating" since my mom knew and approved (or rather tolerated). The most important thing for HER was that the family be kept in tact.

And my dad was actually a GREAT dad and provider.

But I witnessed her trying extra hard to please him, sad to say I felt sad for her at times. But it worked for her (for them) I suppose and they remained married for many years.

Until my dad actually fell in love with another woman and left my mom to marry her. She became the love of his life until he passed away.

I also witnessed a former friend of mine (more of an acquaintance) putting a lot of extra effort into the relationship (including sexually from what she told me) when she discovered her husband cheating. She thought she could hold him through sex. I am not sure what the outcome of that was as we ended up losing touch.

So there IS truth to what's quoted above by @Pandora , again for some women.
Thank you for sharing this story and thanks for the honesty. Your dad was a great dad and provider this is true. He commited one cardinal sin though. He fell in love with the side chick.

I consider falling in love with the side chick real cheating. You have now formed an emotional bond with the mistress that trumps the bond to your wife. This is bad and is hurtful and should be avoided.

When I say a man should cheat I mean its best to keep it strictly sexual.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Haters are gunna hate bro. Most of those giving you a hard time just cannot pull off what you are doing. Remember there are a whole lot of black pill incels posting now as well. If every guy that could spin 4-5 plates; in their minds that severely reduces their ability to pull even one chick. When in reality it doesn’t because they just do not have what it takes and are unwilling to play at their own level of mediocrity. Adapt or die.

Rock on.

I have 4 plates at the moment, with one that i like the most. With time, management has gotten easier and easier although juggling 4 women sometimes isn’t easy.
Having said this, I am perhaps according to many here (and rightfully so) a piece of crap because the girls MAYBE suspect of other girls but they don’t know for sure. I’m not proud of this, however I am far happier now than I was before when I had a traditional girlfriend and living with one.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much work, It's better to stay single if you want to have multiple sexual partners. Cheating is a dishonorable act!

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haters are gunna hate bro. Most of those giving you a hard time just cannot pull off what you are doing. Remember there are a whole lot of black pill incels posting now as well. If every guy that could spin 4-5 plates; in their minds that severely reduces their ability to pull even one chick. When in reality it doesn’t because they just do not have what it takes and are unwilling to play at their own level of mediocrity. Adapt or die.

Rock on.
feels like we are on the same page concerning this matter

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he is (was actually as he's since passed away), human after all. I don't think he went looking for it and the ole saying "it just happened" is how it went down.

This may sound odd BUT I was actually very happy for him, he finally found true love and lived the next 15 years the happiest he's ever been in his life. I don't know if he ever cheated on my stepmom, I didn't see any evidence of it like I did when he was married to my mom.

I am also really thankful to have witnessed what a happy harmonious loving relationship looks like. He and my mom had a very unhappy and disharmonious relationship, no love at all between them.
Thats awesome to hear. I hope I did not come off as critical of him. It's cool that you are objective about the situation. Many women would be so bitter and emotional about it.

Its always a bitter sweet thing when the person that cheats on you finds lasting happiness with the other person. You cant be angry at that if you love that person. You just want them to be happy even if its not with you.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating on your woman with MULTIPLE girls sounds like you aren’t ready to settle down. I would say, stop the cheating or get out of the relationship. However, I don’t want to see a future post by you, titled “All my bishes left me and I ruined a good thing I had” J/k Good luck.