I cheated..

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly did not do it on purpose. I mean of course I'm more than to be blame, but I just really lost it. The girl was all over me and it just didn't hit me that I have a girl. We kissed, made out for 3 minutes. I told my girl about it because I can't keep a secret, specially with something like that. Obviously, she's very very very mad and she wants revenge by making out with ten different guys. I just don't know what to do.

I told her everything I had to say. I explained everything I had to explain. I guess right now the only thing I can do is wait till she's done doing what she said she'll do. I really love her, been together for more than 3 years. I can't believe I cheated when I really hate cheaters ever since I found out what cheating is.

Anyone has any knowledge to share? What to do? How to handle this?

jdjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 wrongs does not make 1 right

its all i can say...

Jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

You made a mistake (which didn't involve your d1ck by the way), and fessed up to your girlfriend. Either your girlfriend forgives you and you move on, or you guys break up. None of this "she's gonna slut it up with ten guys" BS, and definitely none of this "I'm gonna wait around until she's done doing it and then get back together" BS.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you already read what I posted, I'm correcting part of it. You did better in telling her now that telling her down the line because at least you will have one less regret to live with and maybe it won't be more destructive than it is now. But I stick by what I said about you picking your balls up. She didn't deserve to be cheated on, so why are you more deserving? Why ten with the intent to cheat while you had your one that you made the mistake of escalating? Neither of you have the right to punish the other, so don't get into this tit for tat stuff because it will make you both petty. If she forgives you without cheating, you have a great woman and you should do everything you can to be a great man for her from now on. But if she forgives only after sleeping around, leave because you don't need to stay with someone just to serve your penance. If she just breaks off everything, move on.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
I'll probably have a lot of people disagreeing with me, but you shouldn't have told her.

If she's goes and makes out with those guys, and you take her back, she'll lose all respect for you.
I'm gonna have to agree with you. I mean lets look at this situation: You two have been going out for THREE YEARS and (apparently) you both love each other.

Is it really worth fvcking up ALL of that time and effort just by admitting a 3 minute mistake (which you didnt even intend to happen)? You should have saved yourself the trouble and just have forgotten that it even happened. Some things are meant to be kept secret, and I think this is definitely one of them.

And plus, if this entire relationship does go down the drain (which i hate to say, it probably will), your going to regret what you revealed to her FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't even qualify as cheating in a womans mind. She's never going to tell you if she does that. you shouldn't have either.

I'd tell her if she needs "revenge" by kissing 10 guys-she won't get it. You can't get even with someone who is no longer dating you. And we won't be if you pull that BS. She has a right to be mad,not stupid. She just wants out of the relationship if she pulls that.

IT's for the best if you break up. If she is going to be that vindictive over a small mistake,you don't want her in your life. Picture seeing her in DIVORCE COURT some day.

Reaction score
yo Vagrant, please reply 100% honestly to my following points:

1)why do you have a girlfriend?
2)why do you think cheating on some chick that you are not married to and owe NOTHING to is wrong?
3)why have you not been hooking up with different girls the whole time?
4)why have you been playing by the rules that society sets for you, instead of playing by YOUR rules - the rules that benefit YOU the most (no one in this world is going to care about you as much as you care about yourself)

KPrincess91

Reaction score
Hi!
in your story, you cheated her so you are wrong with her. but she revenge you by making out with ten guys, she is also wrong with you. so both of you are wrong with each other. that's all i can say.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I honestly did not do it on purpose...."
Bull doddles! :nono: You DID do it on purpose. Man up, take responsibility for your actions and stop being a whiny child saying "it wasn't my fault!! They MADE ME!!" Did some one hold a gun to your head? No! It was your fault.

"It just didn't hit me that I had a girl..."
You date this chick for 3 years and some hot slvt makes you for get her??? If you can forget her SO fast, maybe you shouldn't be with her in the first place.

"We kissed, made out for 3 minutes....I told my girl about it because I can't keep a secret."
STUPID! Not so much the kissing...but that you couldn't just let it go and shut the fux up! You should NOT have told your girl. Granted you should NEVER have kissed the the other in the first place but telling your girl only compounded the problem. As mentioned, you didn't do anything but kiss.

"Obviously, she's very very very mad and she wants revenge by making out with ten different guys."
She is over reacting badly. VERY badly! You do ONE bad thing and she does TEN bad things to make up for it? You don't know what to do? I'll tell you what to do: You sit your girl down and tell her yes, I messed up, won't happen again. HOWEVER, you go out and kiss ANY other men and it is OVER! Shut the door on her way out. Revenge is a childish game played by weak, self-absorbed people. After 3 years in a realtionship, she should be able to over look such a RARE occurance.

...........Be ready to let her go and not take her back. Like others have said, taking her back will make her lose respect for you.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you're an idiot.

If you're happy in your relationship, then nothing should phase you to cheat. However, if you're NOT happy in your relationship, why can't people have any decensy to TELL THEIR PARTNER. Instead of causing even more heartache by cheating without letting your partner know you are not fully happy with them.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not really cheating... yeah it was a very stupid mistake, but at least you didn't let it get past the kissing. You did the right thing telling her. But, if she needs revenge because of this... you need to drop her. Either she forgives you or she doesn't... and revenge is not a form of forgiveness, nor does it lead to forgiveness.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus said:
How old are you?

You made a mistake (which didn't involve your d1ck by the way), and fessed up to your girlfriend. Either your girlfriend forgives you and you move on, or you guys break up. None of this "she's gonna slut it up with ten guys" BS, and definitely none of this "I'm gonna wait around until she's done doing it and then get back together" BS.
I'm 22 years old and she's 19. We met in high school and as honest as I've always been she was my first kiss and I was hers. I've been around, met a lot of girls, and I fully know that I love what I have. Why I cheated? I really don't know. I really lost it somehow, but I know it will never happen again knowing fully what the consequences will be.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
yo Vagrant, please reply 100% honestly to my following points:

1)why do you have a girlfriend?
2)why do you think cheating on some chick that you are not married to and owe NOTHING to is wrong?
3)why have you not been hooking up with different girls the whole time?
4)why have you been playing by the rules that society sets for you, instead of playing by YOUR rules - the rules that benefit YOU the most (no one in this world is going to care about you as much as you care about yourself)
1. If you've ever fallen for a girl hard then you know why she's my girl.
2. Cheating is plain wrong just to answer your question.
3. I was in a serious relationship with a wonderful girl that I truly love.
4. If you've ever had a girl who loves you so much and treats you right you'll know why I've been playing b the rules.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason why she wants to do what I did is because she can't handle the fact that I kissed another girl other than her. She was my first kiss and I was hers. I guess she feels it wouldn't be right to get back with me not being even with me. I don't know how I should perceive that though.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WaterTiger said:

...........Be ready to let her go and not take her back. Like others have said, taking her back will make her lose respect for you.

Isn't that the reason why she doesn't want to take me back? The fact that I will lose respect for her? That's the reason she wants to play this game because she doesn't like the fact that she was disrespected and will only feel more disrespected if she takes me back without doing the things she says she wants to do. I don't know how I should really look at it though. If she's being stupid or what we should really do.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone please reply to me if it is reasonable that she wants to kiss another guy or make out with another guy before she gets back with me just because she feels we're not even? She's never kissed any other guy besides me.

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
Can someone please reply to me if it is reasonable that she wants to kiss another guy or make out with another guy before she gets back with me just because she feels we're not even? She's never kissed any other guy besides me.
Like I said... it's not a healthy turn of events. Revenge will not help the situation at all. I see why she'd be so pissed and why she'd want to kiss another guy... because she doesn't want you to have more "experience" than her. But if she does, it's going to be very difficult for you two to move past this.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
vagrant said:
I honestly did not do it on purpose. I mean of course I'm more than to be blame, but I just really lost it. The girl was all over me and it just didn't hit me that I have a girl. We kissed, made out for 3 minutes. I told my girl about it because I can't keep a secret, specially with something like that. Obviously, she's very very very mad and she wants revenge by making out with ten different guys.
...and this is the part where I busted out laughing. :crackup:

I'm 22 years old and she's 19. We met in high school and as honest as I've always been she was my first kiss and I was hers.

I really love her, been together for more than 3 years.
So when you met her, you were 19 and she was 16? Or were you 18 and she was 15? Either way, is that crap even LEGAL in your state? :nervous:

What you're discovering right now is that high school relationships are BULLSH!T. Break up with your girl and try to enjoy your young 20s.

Reaction score
vagrant, NO

you are living your life as a total chump, and you need to cut that out NOW

the answers you gave to my questions were all programmed moral bullsh1t, you in fact could not even give me one straight explanation,and they were all without a single trace of logic in them - you are a slave to this feminized society and you need to get out NOW

start being a don juan and stop being a p*ssy