"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

I cheated on my GF, advice needed.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Player is 100% correct

DO NOT TELL HER!

Everybody who finds out about their spouse/bf/whatever cheating is hurt badly.

People claim that they would want to know. News Flash: YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!

It will ruin the relationship and it will hurt the people involved.

FOrget it and move on, and do not do it again

Dietzcoi
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
youre at a cross roads. Im big time against cheating..but lest review some of the facts here.

It was really only a kiss, you didnt fvck her.

You stopped because you realized what you did was wrong, not only that, but you realized how much you dig your girl..

Thats enough for me to say, like the majority of ppl on this thread have said..dont tell her. You obviously realize you did somethign wrong, it made you feel bad, and you dont want to do it again.

Just dont do it again. In the meantime, if more situations arise like this, and you start thinking more and more you should be getting ass on the side, BREAK UP WITH YOUR CHICK.

This isnt about morality here, its about practicality. If you want to fvck around, fvck around, but do it when youre single! Thats what its there for! Cheating is the easist thing to do in the world. theres no fvcking skill, there no real glory..just decide what you want to do and do it!

To Big Chill, you want a fvcking medal or something? "Then I got smart and just kept my **** in the light."

Funny, youre all for cheating (esp. if its 4 months bla bla) then you say you grew "smarter" and I'm assuming, let everyone know you keep your options "open". Am I right?

Then you're not in a relationship. If its exclusive, its exclusive.

If its not, then you shouldnt be in one (taking to the thread starter again).
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
dont tell her anything, whats the big deal?
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Don't tell her...

Before Player, only Oxide really hit it on the head but Player did elaborate some on that...

I mean, sit down, cry your eyes out and confess all!!??

You've been with girl 4 months, she's your first relationship of sorts you said... your 1st is always you gettin to know the ins and outs of relationships, rarely does it go 1st GF, Marriage, Kids.. you actin like the husband here who's all caught up cos he's broken one of the 10 Commandments...

You didn't even **** this girl... oh my, brush the dirt on your shoulder and get on... you've experienced what it's like to kiss another girl now whilst with a GF, so if you don't like it and what comes with it, don't do it again...

Personally, at 20 the only reason guys would settle down is for reasons of safety... what you should be doin is being out and seein what there is out there and runnin your game so that you are gettin some from numerous different girls over time and just experiencin it all... settlin down is for those who's game is weak and their confidence so low that they can't go out and work their magic on another girl and get what they truly want...

Now I wouldn't fault you for gettin a girl and the benefits that come with it and still playin the field cos it's the best of both worlds... if you're conscience can live with it then this is ideal for the needs of the young male, alternatively if you can't, then I would say single is the way forward for a good few years yet until you really have a good view of all that is available before choosin to settle down with a girl...
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
Please grow a set of BALLS, under no circumstances should you ever just confesss that you kissed another chick. Even if the two girls walked into the room together, with pictures and video tape of me banging the other girl, I would never never admit to anything. I wouldnt care if I got caught butt naked with a face full of the pearl tongue, I would deny everything. If your girl truly cares about you she will aways give you the benefit of the doubt. There is no reason on Earth to ever tell or confess that you kissed another girl. Deny with every ounce of your being.

Confessing you cheated on your girl will end your relationship. She will never, ever, get over it and both of you will always feel like she owes you one. Every time she doesnt get her way or gets angry she will constantly throw it in your face.

You are obviously young, be young have fun. Don't worry about your girl, just keep it real with yourself. I haven't had a LTR since 98, but even when I did man, I cheated on them so much I never really thought about it. I used to cheat 2 or 3 times a week, on a bad week. Life is so short why waste it trying to serve one silly chick who in 3 or 4 years you will barely remember. I would love to be 20 again. No relationships just fun, WOW you dont realise how good you have it. Quit being such a sucker for love!!!!
 

Kaos-DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Thanks dudes, you're all right. To the twit that called me a *****, re-read the first post. I did not want to get with the other chick, I did not want to cheat on my chick, and I felt bad about it. Actually I am more than happy being exclusive, but what happened was the result of too many drinks and a brief spot of stupidity.

@Newman - I am young. I was also drunk... and I also got sucked in. I was also stupid! The relationship is not doomed to fail, bearing in mind the circumstances. Use your eyes and read the post next time maybe ;). And yeah I was looking for people to tell me what I wanted to hear. Aren't we all? In the end that is, co-incidentally, exactly what I got.

The comments have been appreciated, now excuse me while I go and slap my salami all over my girls face...

thanks again.
 

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2003
Messages
546
Reaction score
3
People claim that they would want to know. News Flash: YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!


Is this something you tell your girlfriend? "woman, I expect you to be completely faithful to me. But just in case you ever slip up and bang another man, make sure to lie to me about it. I couldn't handle that kind of emotional pain"

If you're not going to tell her, then break up with her for some bull**** reason. If I was dating a girl for 4 months, I sure as hell would want to know about something like this before I wasted any more time, money, or committment.

It's ironic that so many on this board love to bash "lying backstabbing hoes" but advocate the same behavior to anyone with a phallus.
 

Kaos-DJ

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2004
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
1. A drunken kiss/feel, without emotional attachment, which i DO regret, is significantly different from calculated sexual cheating.

2. Telling her is, as others have rightly said, bound to end the relationship; reason being she could not possibly understand how riciculous I feel about it all.

I have not lied, I have not backstabbed. If and when the issue arises down the line, I will tell her.
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Unregistered:

I am not advocating cheating!

I am just saying, since it already happened, and we cannot undo it, DON'T TELL!

People like you claim they would want to know. Maybe so, so you can break up.

BUT, if you want to stay with the person, it is better not to know. Once you know, it will tear you up inside.

Many, many people whose spouses tell them about an affair which is OVER and in the past, wish they had not been told. They cannot change it - why suffer the pain of knowing about it?

THis is not advocating cheating for men or women! This is advocating limiting the damage. If you cheated - you live with the knowledge. Do not burden your partner and ruin his or her life due to your mistake!

Dietzcoi
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top