Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cheated and lost everything - now what?

Jackpnicholson

Reaction score
I was with my partner, things were ok. We have an 8 month old together and there hasn't been a lot of love there, just stale with the occasional act of affection.
Anyway, I went out to a bar with some lads. This girl was giving me the eye and ended up making out with her, meeting up with her a few times. She was texting me for a while and then became best friends with my wife to be, telling her everything.
Cut short, I'm now living on the streets, barely any money and hate myself. Does anybody have any pointers on how to man up?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I was with my partner, things were ok. We have an 8 month old together and there hasn't been a lot of love there, just stale with the occasional act of affection.
Anyway, I went out to a bar with some lads. This girl was giving me the eye and ended up making out with her, meeting up with her a few times. She was texting me for a while and then became best friends with my wife to be, telling her everything.
Cut short, I'm now living on the streets, barely any money and hate myself. Does anybody have any pointers on how to man up?

i dont believe it. women like when u cheat on them why would she penalize u for it

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You obviously read waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much shyt from the manosphere.
i dont read it at all dude, but it demonstrates he has options and isnt scared of using them or her leaving him. thats huge attraction boost in comparison with other 90%of dudes out there who will NEVER cheat and will BEG HER to come back

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont read it at all dude, but it demonstrates he has options and isnt scared of using them or her leaving him. thats huge attraction boost in comparison with other 90%of dudes out there who will NEVER cheat and will BEG HER to come back

Ok then you can't imagine yourself in another persons shoes and then honestly reflect on how you would feel about it.

You realise you just spewed some manosphere BS after you just said you don't read it.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Ok then you can't imagine yourself in another persons shoes and then honestly reflect on how you would feel about it.

You realise you just spewed some manosphere BS after you just said you don't read it.
if you were rich handsome arab chaddam do you think she would kick you out after you cheat on her

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you charge your phone/laptop on the streets?
Beat me to it.

Sosuavers have one date and turn it into Proust. This guy supposedly had his life ruined and he bangs out 7 quick sentences.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were rich handsome arab chaddam do you think she would kick you out after you cheat on her
That is literally asking... "If you were the most valued person in the history of the Earth, would she kick you out of her apartment?"

We are incels and don't have the luck like they all did above.

This is the Second time you regurgitated some crap you learned on the second day of research in the Manoshpere.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
How do you charge your phone/laptop on the streets?
Uhhh dude theres a million coffee shops with free wifi and wall plugs. Not to mention many public areas have wall plugs to charge devices. Like malls, libraries, mcdonalds, gyms, lobbys, etc. what the fuk century are you living in

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont believe it. women like when u cheat on them why would she penalize u for it
You obviously read waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too much shyt from the manosphere.
You are getting things wrong. Women don't like men to cheat at all, they subconciously like when the man could cheat i.e. he's demonstrating he has options covertly because he's a high value man, women are masters of picking up on your demeanor and the way other women are looking on you and competetition anxiety kicks in.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did not leave him because he fooled around with another woman. She left because he was not a man of his word. He agreed to be exclusive with her. Then he wasn't. She no longer trusts him as a longterm provider.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh dude theres a million coffee shops with free wifi and wall plugs. Not to mention many public areas have wall plugs to charge devices. Like malls, libraries, mcdonalds, gyms, lobbys, etc. what the fuk century are you living in
Well it's true I don't get out much, mainly becouse I unfortunately live in this century, which has about as much charm as a syphalitic crack hore.