"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

I can't wait till I get a girlfriend.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
A girl that I can have passionate sex with.

A girl that I can cuddle with in the movie theater instead of being alone.

A girl that will call me on the phone just to say "hi".


You guys with girlfriends that are sexy and LTR material don't know how good you have it.

Sometimes I get even more depressed when I see a hot girl holding onto some guy. Or I go to the movies and there's a whole bunch of couples there. etc etc etc

I'm not a player nor do I just want the *****. I want a relationship.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Chill out man..........

A girlfriend will not justify your life. It'll be a nice accessory but i doubt you'll see a huge improvments (apart from the sex). Just find some hobbies, focus on your goals and the women will come.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Yeah, it'll be great for you for the first little while, until she turns you life into a LIVING HELL!!! :)
 

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2004
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
ever wish sometimes that you didn't click on a thread ?





I do right now.
 

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Yeah man dont get yourself depressed over it. Also, when you do find a girl DO NOT push it on her that you want to settle down with her and be in a full flege relationship. Let things happen naturally. As for some of you guys that think relationships arent that great except for the sex aspect then you definately have not found the right woman yet or just arent to the stage of wanting a relationship. Relationships can be very fulfilling, especially when both sides of the relationship put out.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Girls get attached to guys whom they have done stuff with. When a girl has sex with a guy all these emotional feelings come about. Women are more feely emotional people. Women get attracted to jerks because sex is all they want. Women arn't attracted to feminised men. Thats why nice guys fail. It is the guys who persue sex and women that persue relationships. It's an exchange. A male offering a relationship to a women is unnature. Men want to **** as many bit*hes as possible. Just get the player mentality and you be more successful.

P.S. A girlfriend in your life would make a big difference. Just focus on getting laid.
 

Bombshell

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Indiana
Ya i think most of us were like this guy before we READ THE BIBLE, and got the hang of this stuff. When i was an afc I didnt even care about getting laid nearly as much as just cuddling or some **** with a hot girl. Now that I can attract pretty much anyone i see, Id rather just get laid...
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
Yeah, it'll be great for you for the first little while, until she turns you life into a LIVING HELL!!! :)
Amen and she costs money.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
this is sad....
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Sounds very AFC to me:)

Sure I want a GF to, but I realised that going round saying stuff like that just gets you LJBF'ed!.

Become a man who's got better things to do than hang around waiting for women and magically, as is sod's law, you'll find them coming after you, and you'll say to yourself, damn chicks, wish they'd leave me alone for a bit!.

From the sound of things I reckon your quite like I was a while back, your desperate to get a decent chick just for some genuine fun, but the way you go about it reeks desperation, and sadly that puts of the chicks!.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Ah, so you want an idealistic movie relationship?

Sorry lad, it dosen't work like that.

If you find a girl that you love as much as she loves you then it's a rare occurance.

Chill out, enjoy life and be a player. There's far more girls out there than I can handle so I may as well make the most of it.

I understand the intimacy you're talking about but most girls just screw you over, if you can learn how to screw them over then you'll be king of the creek.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Let's make a little wager....


How long until this guy post's a One-i-tis thread?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
A girl that I can have passionate sex with.

A girl that I can cuddle with in the movie theater instead of being alone.

A girl that will call me on the phone just to say "hi".


You guys with girlfriends that are sexy and LTR material don't know how good you have it.

Sometimes I get even more depressed when I see a hot girl holding onto some guy. Or I go to the movies and there's a whole bunch of couples there. etc etc etc

I'm not a player nor do I just want the *****. I want a relationship.
No.
 

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
You are a man, you can get along in the world without a woman. but it would be good to have one on your shoulder. Thats the attitude you should have and you will get many women.
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I know there's more to life than girls, but since I was never in a serious relationship (or even short term relationship), I'm yearning for a relationship

I had several one night stands, and one week sex flings, but I never found a girl (or if I did, blew the oppotunity) that was LTR material.

I'm not an AFC. At least I don't think I am.

(Although I admit that I'm not a full fledged DJ)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I had several one night stands, and one week sex flings, but I never found a girl (or if I did, blew the oppotunity) that was LTR material.
Either your a good sex toy or thats BS in an attempt for your trying to cover your ass... which by the way is not DJ.

Either way. LTR's(Long Term Relationships)

Arn't THAT Important... if you need a girl thier for you to feel happy and cope then your not looking for the right thing. You obviously have low-self esteem or an incorect way of viewing life. True LTR's stem not from a need from each other rather a complimenting of each other and a comming together to become a bigger whole. For example...

Cookies and Milk can exsist seperatly just fine, but together they pretty damn good.

It's not about having a chick thier to cuddle. A true relationship IS NOT AN OBJECT...

IT IS NOT A COMFORT.

In fact a great LTR takes a lot of work and **** to get thier. Those people in the Movies, they arn't always happy, and granted, the ones who are, have been through **** to be there or will go through **** to stay there.

You DON'T NEED a LTR. It's not about cuddling and having someone to be there so you don't have to walk outside alone... thats self-esteem issues... A true LTR is about complementing each other and enjoying each others company....

or something like that... no matter your view is definetly slanted.
 

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
I do have issues. What I'm feeling isn't right, it's simply a feeling. But, for guys that do have a wonderful girl in their life are lucky (or just too damn good) and they should appreciate what they have.

I'm not a sex toy and I'm not lying. Most of those girls were easy. One girl wanted to "experiment" and we had the opportunity to do it.

I need to work on my skills to keep a girl (if she's worth keeping). I'm okay with getting into her pants.
 

blitzin'

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Eighth Passenger
A girl that I can have passionate sex with.

A girl that I can cuddle with in the movie theater instead of being alone.

A girl that will call me on the phone just to say "hi".


You guys with girlfriends that are sexy and LTR material don't know how good you have it.

Sometimes I get even more depressed when I see a hot girl holding onto some guy. Or I go to the movies and there's a whole bunch of couples there. etc etc etc

I'm not a player nor do I just want the *****. I want a relationship.
Dude check out my post about tips for soon to be Dj's, for when you do get a gf.:p
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
One girl wanted to "experiment" and we had the opportunity to do it.
which would make you a ? wait let it come to you...

Good Sex Toy... as in "also known as" **** Buddies. Meaning they were

Most of those girls were easy.
Yep easy... or common seach that noggin...

...

wanted to "experiment"
Good boy... meaning that neither of you had emotional strings or at least you didn't and you were just in it for the sex...

exactly....

how old are you?
i'm guessing early teens? maybe mid...

not trying to do personal hits... don't take it personally.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top