Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I can't wait for tomorrow." & tonight she flakes..

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree w/ Danger, but with one exception.

Let her keep chasing. After a few more texts - try to get a quick lay. As in - SHE DRIVES to your house. If not, DELETE.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Remember this? She just does not care, no matter WHAT she says. Her actions tell you everything. I want you to change her name as it is in your cell phone to "Disrespectful Flake" so that you never forget what she did. And so that you know what number to ignore.

When she texts you again, and she will, you DO NOT reply. When she calls, you DO NOT answer. When she leaves a message, you DO NOT call back. When a strange number calls your phone, you DO NOT answer.

Walk away now, or be her slave puppet that dances on command.
^ Listen to this guy.

Learning2Crawl

Reaction score
My question is why the hell would she call if she doesn't care? Just for attention? I assume it was an uncomfortable phone call to make. I hadn't contacted her post flake - she could have easily just never texted/called me again. Or waited for me to contact..

I am just a bit confused. This girl is very young (only 18) and immature.

Like I mentioned before It is possible that I run into this girl again.. What is my play when I run into her again? Ignore her while macking on other HB's?

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she call?

For attention. For validation. For the ego boost.
She wants to reel you back in.
She wants to keep you on a string.
Because she never thought you would walk away.
She expected you to be begging for her attention.
They always want what they can't have.

scorpio1138

Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
I agree w/ Danger, but with one exception.

Let her keep chasing. After a few more texts - try to get a quick lay. As in - SHE DRIVES to your house. If not, DELETE.

Golden advice!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning2Crawl said:
My question is why the hell would she call if she doesn't care? Just for attention? I assume it was an uncomfortable phone call to make. I hadn't contacted her post flake - she could have easily just never texted/called me again. Or waited for me to contact..

Like I mentioned before It is possible that I run into this girl again.. What is my play when I run into her again? Ignore her while macking on other HB's?
Girls like to play games. Most of them CLAIM they don't but then again most of them watch at least one soap opera regularly. They crave the drama like heroin addicts so if they can do things to spice up their lives, knowingly or not, they will. Even if what this girl said is legit, it's a sign that random chaotic things happen to her and trends like that would continue if you let let this one slide.

Your counter play is simple. If she calls you again just tell her that you don't think this is going to work out and you two are better off as friends. This absolutely KILLS attention wh*res. It cuts them to the bones because, in their minds, there's no reason why every guy shouldn't be head over heals enough for them where they can pull bs or come up with petty excuses whenever they want. When you see her again, in your community of friends, stick to your guns. Be mature about it, say hello and be a gentlemen to her but don't press for anything else. That gives you play and shows resolve which are powerful tools of social status which is better then money.

In the mean time don't think about it too much. Try to spend some time with some of your other prospects. Keep in the field and stay focused on the big picture. Think globally but act locally.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys are so spot on. :beer:!

PRMoon said it best, girls live boring lives and do all that stuff to spicen things up by playing games, trying to lead guys on, trying to get a guy to chase them, etc.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning2Crawl said:

18 and playing beer pong? What state are you?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
amoka said:
18 and playing beer pong? What state are you?
OP is in a state of despair, but he's gonna learn his lesson the hard way if he doesn't listen to Starplayer, PRMoon, Danger, and Nismo-4!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Beer-pong is a game for neanderthals.

I would not have answered the phone any more that night.

Her mom shut her phone off my arse. Tell me you don't believe that crap. "Oh, I can receive texts but not send them". Idiot. Like a little girl trying to make excuses for a broken lamp. If you let her get away with it, you're re-inforcing bad behavior.

At your age, play the field. If one flakes, bump to the next one. Flakey McFlakeFlake goes to the bottom of the pile and gets called again when all of your other options are busy.