Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't think of a topic.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, my current prospect was with my friend and his girlfriend so I marched over, took my friend's girlfriend's arm off my target and tossed it on my friend and I set off with my prospect. 2 hours of class later, we are saying goodbye and she's been giving me every sign in the book all week, primarily the look. You know the look... that 100% interest look you see in movies, yaaaa.
Kinda a scary.... but so ego boosting ;)

Anyhow, we usually kiss each other on the cheek which is standard, so we did that, I was talking to my friends then waiting for someone so we could leave and she was still there and I felt I'd regret it if I didn't do something so I walked by and her shoe dirtied my pants so I turned real angry and scolded her and she asked me what I was going to do about it and decided best not tell her because actions speak louder than words.

Guess what happened next? ;)

ROAR.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School, same class. Turned out to be a quality person so I went in.

Final update:

Had a free hour this afternoon so I walked up to her trying to get my coat zipper up and asked her if she had a coat. Again, I seem to have absent mindedly gotten very close because I look up from my zipper and her face is right there! I rarely do things absent mindedly... However!

We leave the school to go on a walk and she suggests we go to the park to play on the monkey bars. To tell you the truth, that never happened. We did go to the park but it definatly wasn't for monkey bars.. Light flirting, some discussion about fears (fear of heights, fear of pain, both of which she is subject to). A bit later, I daringly cross the monkey bars by walking on them even though my shoes were very slippery. Jump down to the other side and this was the extent of the conversation:

'I was worth risking your life?'

At which point I did not have the time to say anything because as you can imagine, my efforts were rewarded...handsomely.:D

That would mark the begining of a relationship. I do not just assume that we are together, I set it up so that by sunday (ofcourse I set up a date, what did you expect?) she would ask if we were infact together. You know, a bit of mystery was left.