Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't tease women!!!

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tease a girl!!! I don't know how to tease a girl!!!

How do you make fun of her without insulting her?? How do you tease with kino??

I read everywhere "tease her" or "make fun of her" but I have no idea of how to do it...

LMAO I'm clueless...

PS/ Forgive me for this post...I'm just being an AFC lately...

Iguana
Peace & Metal

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
you really just need to get yourself into a playful mood

do you have any siblings?
do you bust their balls when they make stupid mistakes?
that's how you have to approach it

you're idealising her, just treat her as you would a little sister
if you do'nt konw what that feels like, treat her as you would a younger cousin

you get the idea

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, come on foolio, you can do it!

I find the best thing that helps me is: I know the girl is into me at least a little bit. Once you know she likes you, it is much much easier. You feel like you can get away with more, and you dont really care about fvcking up becuase recovering is easy. Practice on girls who you know think you are cute/like you.

I remember reading somewhere on this site that "Charm is treating women like little girls" .. there is a lot of truth to it.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy enough Iguana, you just have to let your inner smartarse out. The simplest way is to give a girl what's called a 'backhanded compliment'... it could be taken as a compliment, but could also be taken as an insult depending on your tone and facial expressions when you deliver it. This is the kind of stuff that throws women off and makes you out to not be one of her tame AFC's.

For example...

Her: "Hey Iguana, I got 99% in that Economics Exam"

You: "Wow! That's really good!"

or

You: "Wow! You're a lot smarter than you look!"

Basic example, I know, but you should get the point.

Cheers

royal

Reaction score
a recent example of teasing with kino i saw in the bible and adapted was to take a girl hand and pretend to read her palm (kino) then bust on her with all the 'insights' i now had. Worked a treat.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU CAN'T TEASE A GIRL!?

HAHAHAHAHAA

__----------___

Here is another one.

You can't tease a girl?

NEITHER CAN I!?!

_____

lol.

Thats teasing.

See how stupid and illogical it is.

It doesnt make sense on its own....unless! you know the inside scoop.

Then eventually when the person realises....its a little embarrassing that they didnt get it in the first place, and they laugh....because laughing releases the tension of the moment, therefore they see it as funny and feel good.

_-------

You can tease a girl on just about everything. Its fun, playful and sexy man....you gotta learn how to tease.

Here is some stuff i like to do to get you started

When she says something i withdraw slightly (mocking) and i grin (playful) and i dont do anything else for just now. If she goes 'what?'. You just roll your eyes or laugh. You could say . 'Oh nothing. REALLY.'

Then let her in on the deal.

Just remember, teasing is a form of critising and a form of putting someone down, but in a playful way that doesnt hur their feelings.

Like when your father perhaps used to point his fiingers at you and pretend to pull the imaginary trigger of a the imaginary gun in his hands....that was being playful and good....IF it were a real gun that would be theatening and bad.

See the dif.....you are making fun of something real.

Another example....she drops her purse....you can look at her when she picks it up and roll your eyes or laugh or just stand there shaking your head slowly.... or you could go "i can't beleive you!" and turn away.

See how you are taking real life things and making them out to be embarrassing.

Another thing to do is to blur reality.

For instance...she has blonde hair.....you could say (when the opertunity arose) that she had it bleached and she musy be poor..and you could keep doing it relentlessly.

Thats teasing. Just be aware tho that some people with low self esteem dont like teasing so much, and there are times when you can tease too much so that it becomes hurtful or stupid.

Study comedy.

Buy comedy writting secrets someone recomended me, so does deangelo.

Some things about teasing....

*Use opposite extreems.... (normally her dropping her purse is just cause for a thought such as 'oh, that was a mistake, poor her.' But you goto the opposite extreme and make out that it was something stupid and silly and you dont want to be around her after she does it, or think poorly of it.

*Critisise but in a funny way.

*Be funny when you tease.

If she touches you, or tries to kiss you or wants something of you i love to go "Hey! That'll be 20 bucks....i dont give this **** away for free.....

and then i kiss her or do what she wanted.

Thats funny because it goes from one extreeme to another (and its unpredicatable and a surprise....another element in being funny.

Teasing= playful fibbing in a situational way.

Teasing needs to be funny as well, or its going to sink like a lead balloon....at the very least it should not be offending.

Yet it can be offending if its really funny.

Hope that helps

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice dig it, thanks!

Any more help people!?

Iguana
Peace & Metal