Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't take it anymore...

coolguy1

Reaction score
Hi. I am a sophmore in highschool, about to be a junior, and have not hooked up with a single girl since I've started high school. I cant take it anymore. I hang out wit a good, popular crowd at school, and all my friends hook up with girls all the time while I sit there wishing I was them. Most people dont know how it feels. I have many friends at school but dont hang out with ANY outside of school. It's partially because I'm afraid to try, and partially because of my parents. I have gotten depressed to the point where I drink and smoke to make me happy at times. The thing is...I'm not socially awkward or anything, in fact, I'm known to be one of the funniest guys in school. I can always make someone laugh with my jokes. I'm a positive, known around, funny, social guy and hang out with girls all the time at school (but never have outside

I read this forum a lot and the DJ bible is very long and I havent started but want to in summer, although I have read many like it and wrote notes even. Still, I RARELY hang out with people from school and mostly hang out with my friends from another school. When we meet up with other girls and stuff, Im the same funny, positive, social, loved guy I always am. But I still havent gotten even a kiss yet.

In a rare occurence where I went to an ASB event, I got so close to hooking up with my one-itis, she gave me all the signs, yet I was too ***** to do anything.

Before giving me other links on how to deal with girls, I NEED INSTRUCTIONS, on how to improve myself, I need a challenge to DO, not READ. Any help is appreciated

P.s: I know I'm still very young and that's the best part, I still have lots of time to change.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really get you. You seem to like yourself, but you're also depressed. You know what your next step is, but you won't take it. You know you need to push yourself, but instead you want to delay and complain.

For a smart guy, you're acting pretty dumb.

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All you can do is put yourself out there. Start asking people to hang out after class. If they say no, oh well. You tried and it didn't work out, but atleast you aren't sitting there wondering. Also, chill out about being a virgin. I didn't lose mine until college (granted I was 17). Put yourself out there and eventually it will happen.

Wolfbones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any advice for you, but you're just like me. Except for the depression part. I know how you feel, so you could at least try to hook up with a girl. Don't get too attached, btw.

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out of your comfort zone

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
aw, gee! been having hardons for 2 whole years and no pvssy! boohoohoo. I was a virgin until age 26 and should have kept chaste until I was 30, (and well off financially). Kid, and that's what you ARE, until your'e 21, and probably not until you are 25, unless you see combat, you are worried about NOTHING. You better get your head into the MONEY. If you do well with the money, the pvssy problem will take care of itself, I promise.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
aw, gee! been having hardons for 2 whole years and no pvssy! boohoohoo. I was a virgin until age 26
HAHAHAHAHA this explains so much:crackup: Poor little goundie couldn't find any girls in the troll asylum

Freddy.k

Don Juan
Reaction score
coolguy1, you seem a lot me. you feel as if you are trapped in a cycle that you cant seem to get out of no matter how hard you try. although you are sometimes afraid, you do try to kill that fear within sometimes, but it never worked long term.

I believe for you to break this cycle is to alter your habits, since we are the sum of our habits, and only by changing our habits we can really improve.

what if I told you that you have the power to achieve all the dreams you ever thought were hard or merely impossible
If you want to improve, challenge yourself. Yes you are right, every guy needs a challenge.

challenge yourself to change your habits and thus your life. for life is the echo of your daily habits.

I suggest to grab a piece of paper. write every single thing you want to change about yourself. then, tackle every goal you put at a time. ask your self : "what do I have to do to change this bad point or weakness about myself?"

I'm sure you find some answers. write them down on the paper and try to apply them in your daily life and long term.
If you want you can search on anthony robbins on youtube. This guy helped any people and has a lot of amazing ideas on how to improve your life.

finally, I suggest you start by quitting smoking and drinking.
start working out and pack some muscles and join a sport (if you haven't yet).
work hard on your studies and try talking more to girls and consider them as fun and relaxement.

believe in yourself and capabilities, don't take yourself so seriously. have fun, always be positive and loving life. Have that passion of living life to the fulliest, be happy and whole, and doors will open to you.

Only you can limit yourself.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to know what you need to do, just get out their and ****ing do it.

You're young, younger than me, so there is no rush. Trust me on that. When I was your age I was stumped, literally, I hadn't even grown to a respectable height, I was a super nice guy. Girls would wonder why I didn't have a girlfriend, because I was SO NICE, if they didn't have boyfriends they'd go out with me for sure. Lies haha.

Anyway being young and having no experience is no big deal, you'd probably be surprised how many guys your age have had little to no action, a lot of people keep it quiet, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Advice on what to do:

1. Ask your school friends to hang out after school, doesn't matter what you do. If you're on a sports team, maybe ask some people to hang out after school to play it.

2. Another thing, if you are looking to improve yourself is start going gym. It builds confidence and makes you look better, which will both make you feel better, and have the added advantage of making you more appealing to women.

3. Improvement could also be with clothes. Improve your wardrobe, when you look good you feel good, you can also use this as a reason to ask a girl to the mall and escalate from there. Girls love shopping, just make sure the focus is on you, and not her, you don't want to be her gay shopping buddy who holds her stuff, you want her to help you find some good stuff for you.

4. You say you are funny, what kind? Might be an idea to look into doing a little stand up, especially if you find that you enjoy making people laugh.

5. Get some more hobbies, you can meet new people, and it's something fun to do.

6. Finally I challenge you to talk to/flirt with every single woman you see. Flirting at your age is the way forward, crank up that sexual tension and see what happens. You said you were one of the funny ones, in my group of friends so am I, doesn't matter what is going on, I can generally make somebody laugh, especially if they are pissed off. Now the trick with being funny is to make sure you chuckle a little while you flirt. This way the girl isn't too sure if you are joking or not, and it piques her interest. Throw in some solid eye contact and you should be golden.

Good luck Bro

Gunner