Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't stop farting help!

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've recently started getting serious about getting in shape and adjusted my eating habits a bit. Basically I'm drinking a lot of calcium, incoorporated protein powder and oatmeal in my diet.

Thing is I can't stop farting and they smell horrible:nervous: ...I have to run away to other sections of the room to avoid embarrassment. Hell I've been staying away from people because of this:cry:

What can I do? is there some sort of medicine that will make the gas stop?

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Use a wine cork......just kidding

Dude take advantage of this, farting is awesome and fun if you let them out silently and blame it on someone else

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HandyAndy said:
Use a wine cork......just kidding

Dude take advantage of this, farting is awesome and fun if you let them out silently and blame it on someone else
Um no, my room sticks of ass these days.

jahidi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I've said this several times in different farting threads, but I was a farting machine when I started. They were downright disgusting too and it was really embarrassing to the point where I would leave the room just to fart somewhere else where no people were around. After a while they just went away; I think my body just got used to the new diet.

If it persists I hear there are tons of supplements to solve the problem. Use the search function, tons of people have asked this question so see what suggestions they got for their problem.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try changing to a 100% Whey protein isolate. Fixed me right up.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drink more water, eat more veggies.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer jahidi's post, as far as supplements go, either a papaya or pineapple extract helps digest the protein and eliminates the excess, nasty gas. Stop by any store that has herbal supplements and get a bottle of either papaya enzyme or bromelain (pineapple extract). I know GNC has a pill that has both the bromelain and papaya enzyme in it as well as separate ones.

PerfectCircle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Itll stop. I started a thread like like 10 days ago or so. Im alot better now.

hasawerhi

Reaction score
immrtlwun said:
To answer jahidi's post, as far as supplements go, either a papaya or pineapple extract helps digest the protein and eliminates the excess, nasty gas. Stop by any store that has herbal supplements and get a bottle of either papaya enzyme or bromelain (pineapple extract). I know GNC has a pill that has both the bromelain and papaya enzyme in it as well as separate ones.

The information is very interesting. I like the post. Thank you, this advice will come in handy. It made me understand something, and it is that I never knew before.

PrettyBoyA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you lactose intolerant? If not sure, try eating yoghurt and if within 30 minutes you have a bad stomach ache where you need to go to the bathroom then you probably are.

Sometimes it'll make you rip big farts for half a day.

I have the same problem so I avoid dairy and my protein shakes are lactose-free.