I can't stand this not being able to get a girl thing

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I know EXACTLY what your problem is, Scion. YOU jack off. And I mean A LOT. I see mustard and ketchup and pickles. I see someone who eats a lot of fast food and jacks off, and goes to school so that he can "get a high-paying job" (in a sh!t economy no less). Dude, you need to get out, go rock climbing, go mountain biking, go race some cars, the idea, here, is to take some RISKS, toughen up (not just lift weights - I NEVER lift weights, but I RUN, and I work my ass off). If you have direction, you have life. YOU have NO direction, or Sense of direction. Buy a compass, dude. Go out into the wilderness and attempttttt to survive. Until you develop a manly attitude, no club woman is ever gonna want you.
I don't do tons of weight lifting. I do some free weight exercises, body weight exercises, and then do cardio (mostly running/jogging, though I wouldn't mind getting back on the bike, need to get a new one). And btw, although the economy is crap right now there are industries that are stable. I'm going into high tech as a software developer, more specifically I'm trying to get into the security field. Governments and companies spend millions of dollars on encryption technology, so that field is pretty stable, even these days. Ha, I'd have no problem surviving in the wilderness, used to be in the army reserves. Maybe you were just using that as a metaphor though.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your own desperation is what's keeping you from having women in your life. You need to work on improving your own mentality and being happy just being you.

Having low standards is terrible, you should have high standards and be picky.

Start doing things to build your confidence. Start having conversations with strangers, stop being so reactive to other people, stay on your own path and stop caring what other people think of you because it doesn't matter.

The only persons opinion that matters at all is the man in the mirror.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Lowering your standards reeks of desperation. "Go hit the gym is about as overrated and overused just be yourself."

Do you talk to any girls at the gym? How do you approach? And how are you in the looks dept.?

I can't tell you use online dating because you don't seem to have enough game in real life.

Also, try getting a job in a shopping mall where you can meet women.

BTW, What do you wear? Do you own a Rolex or Mercedes or some other cool thing like that? Are you a trendy dresser? If not, go get a girl to help you dress well.

I know how you feel cuz I ain't got a girlfriend and I stay quiet about it but I know it sucks ass cuz I'm the only one in the house of 5 dudes who hasn't brought a woman there yet. Yes, I get laughed at, but I got a f**king job! I MAKE MONEY!!!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nismo,

Good take on the job tip. I have recently quit my corporate drone job and will be moving to SF. This change in my life has made me super happy and all of the sudden...females just started to appear! 5 in the last two weeks and 2 dying to be exclusive with me.

Just like that.

I have a feeling that you need a large change in your life Scion. You need to do something with your life that forces you to change the way you feel about it. I don't know exactly what that is going to take, but you will have to figure it out. As of now, its obvious that you are totally wasting your time going after all these hotties-- as they are aware that you have nothing to offer them. Now ask yourself: "is that the girls fault or my fault?" The first step is to realize that 'no' you aren't as interesting and as awesome as you think you are. You are an average guy. There are tons of average guys. Once you admit that you are not super special, then you can begin to do things that will change that fact.

For instance, have you ever sat down and talked to a girl about when you went skydiving last week? Or how you love to go waterskiing? A huge business deal you closed? Your travels to another country? Or even something as simple as this cool new car you got? Is there anything about you that is not completely average...?

If there isn't, then you really need to find something. There should be no conscious thought in your head about "getting girls" as that is a total waste of time. They should be getting you because you already have like 7 chics waiting to F you. And I am not saying to think like this and totally lie about it, I am saying to actually become the guy who can say something like this and not be lying.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
what I meant by lowering my standards is including girls I wouldn't have asked out before because I didn't think they were good enough. I still ask out the type of girls I would before. And I really don't care if my "inner-wuss" is taking over, it's not like I did any better when he wasn't in charge. What's gonna happen, I'll get less sex? I'm a virgin so not like that could happen.
Your inner wuss is desperate for sex, willing to fvck anything with legs from a hooker to a chair with a tear in it.

The object of the game is not sex - it's success.

And success doesn't mean accomplishing your goals, success means deep satisfaction and peace within yourself.
It's entirely about beliefs.

I suggest you shed your fears and insecurities and use your balls instead of just letting them hang there in a cottony limbo.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read here the craziest suggestions and assumsions I've ever seen.Your problems are the same as mine. I know because even though it doesn't seem to be anything wrong with us, it seems that we're handicapped with women. As far as I know, it's been a very long time and I still don't know how to turn it around.Based on my experience there's nothing to do. Stop trying so hard and enjoy your life, it's not long and it's not right to put it in their hands.
Best of luck, you really going to need it. If you ever find a way out, let me know.

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lettin your own inexperience hold you back, you just need to learn to escalate bro.

I once bought into the whole you have to go scaling mountains and hunt wild boar try hard bull****. It aint true, as a laid back guy that's too much effort for me I just wanna chill and trust me that can work too. Cos people are selfish, she doesn't give a flying **** what kinda hobbies you have.

You just gotta go for it, at parties just get yourself close to a girl, talk (about her) for a bit and ask her if she wants to kiss you and go from there. Sounds simple? That's cos it is.

The trap is that chumps/AFC's whatever don't ever go for it and then over complicate everything in a nerdy attempt to find out where they've been going wrong.

Good luck, the_grey_fox

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Grey Fox said:
I once bought into the whole you have to go scaling mountains and hunt wild boar try hard bull****. It aint true, as a laid back guy that's too much effort for me I just wanna chill and trust me that can work too. Cos people are selfish, she doesn't give a flying **** what kinda hobbies you have.
What if someone isn't a laid back guy who does nothing with his life? And for your information, if your hobbies create status for you-- you're darn skippy that she will notice. But, I guess sitting around playing video games and smoking weed is enough for you, eh?

The Grey Fox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
What if someone isn't a laid back guy who does nothing with his life? And for your information, if your hobbies create status for you-- you're darn skippy that she will notice. But, I guess sitting around playing video games and smoking weed is enough for you, eh?
Hey if you have a hobby that you love doing then that's great, I have hobbies too, I like running long distance etc. I'm just sayin that some people take this aspect out of hand like you have to be perfect and constantly on the go 'improving your life' in order for a girl to like you. Most people who work super-hard like this tend to be stressed out individuals and often depressed also. I don't think I'd cope with a lifestyle like that very well because of the type of guy I am, and if you are in anyway the same, don't feel that's a bad thing.

All the best, The Grey Fox

Ritch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I can see your problem already. You come on these forums crying and B**ching about not being to get a girl. Then when someone offers you advice you try to either argue logically about it or shoot it down. If you would put your ego away for two min. you would learn a lot. WE KNOW your not perfect, that's why your on here. And that is ok but stop acting like you know what to do because you obviously don't.

I literally laughed out loud when I read your post about being a reservist and being able to survive in the wilderness. How much training did you get on it one weekend a month? That comment right there tells me, your lying to yourself as well as every person on this forums. I'm in the real Army (active) and they don't teach us how to "survive" in the wilderness. You NEED to be honest with your life man, otherwise this stuff isn't going to work and we will see more posts like this.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ritch said:
Wow, I can see your problem already. You come on these forums crying and B**ching about not being to get a girl. Then when someone offers you advice you try to either argue logically about it or shoot it down.

+1

If you would put your ego away for two min. you would learn a lot. WE KNOW your not perfect, that's why your on here. And that is ok but stop acting like you know what to do because you obviously don't.

I literally laughed out loud when I read your post about being a reservist and being able to survive in the wilderness. How much training did you get on it one weekend a month? That comment right there tells me, your lying to yourself as well as every person on this forums. I'm in the real Army (active) and they don't teach us how to "survive" in the wilderness. You NEED to be honest with your life man, otherwise this stuff isn't going to work and we will see more posts like this.
Nice.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ritch said:
Wow, I can see your problem already. You come on these forums crying and B**ching about not being to get a girl. Then when someone offers you advice you try to either argue logically about it or shoot it down. If you would put your ego away for two min. you would learn a lot. WE KNOW your not perfect, that's why your on here. And that is ok but stop acting like you know what to do because you obviously don't.

no, we didn't do much training on one weekend a month (it was actually 2 weekends per month plus once 2 other days a week but whatever), most of my training was done from may to august (full time). The weekends aren't meant for training, just practice (with the exception of certain small courses). But anyway, none of that is important.

What do I need to be honest with my life about exactly? And who said I was perfect? I'm not, but I am good enough to attract women.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
Also, you MUST ask. If you don't ask a girl out because you think she's not interested you are doing both yourself and her a disservice.
It takes balls; you must grow a pair and use them daily until they're fully-grown and confidence is natural for you.

To quote Roosh V:

Making a move is not dependent on how she feels about you, since you will never be absolutely sure. All that matters is if you want to bang and if you can get her isolated.
Give yourself permission to go after what you want regardless of what others might think. When I catch myself getting in my head, I remind myself I'll never see them again and to just go for it.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
To quote Roosh V:

Give yourself permission to go after what you want regardless of what others might think. When I catch myself getting in my head, I remind myself I'll never see them again and to just go for it.
again, you guys are assuming I don't make a move and wait for her to do it. So I'll say it again, I do make a move, I do escalate, but haven't found a woman that doesn't turn me down at that point or before.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop the logical arguing man, it's played out. Somewhere in your life, there is an imbalance that is causing you to be so dependent on women. It's all in your mind.

Tear down the wall!

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine, I'm done with this site because obviously I'm not gonna get any help here. Obviously no one here knows what exactly my problem is and I'm not gonna bother arguing with you anymore or telling you about me. So go ahead and think what you want of me, I don't care. Peace *****es.

MSwrestler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you say you can't or can, you are probably right; think about what I just said.

Blank

Don Juan
Reaction score
MSwrestler said:
Whether you say you can't or can, you are probably right; think about what I just said.
haha love that line, its in my signature.

This guy needs to get to work on his beliefs about himself and women before he can make any progress. No one here can give him some magic pill to fix this and he's too lazy/thick headed/whatever to do the work.

So many people are like this on these forums.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blank said:
haha love that line, its in my signature.

This guy needs to get to work on his beliefs about himself and women before he can make any progress. No one here can give him some magic pill to fix this and he's too lazy/thick headed/whatever to do the work.

So many people are like this on these forums.
no, I'm not too lazy/thick headed to fix myself, I just don't know how. I think my beliefs about myself and women are fine (or at least not as bad as you think), so there's no easy solution to see. If you know how I can fix it then I'm all ears...

Either way I'm taking time for myself, once I can talk to women without being pissed then I'll start working on my "game" (This wknd I couldn't speak to most women, just gave 1 word answers to them).

ssj4halo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually went into some spirituality. The Power of Now by eckhart tolle. Its like RSD blueprint but 100x more deep. I highly suggest you read/hear this.

Its about separating your mind and you. You are not your mind. Your mind is the inner chatterbox. When you approach a woman someone says no NO NO noo. who is that? Is that you? no it is not, its ur mind thinking about all these scenarios in your mind. The book teaches you to CONTROL your mind. You won't have that inner chatterbox anymore. Tell me, how often during the day do you see youself talking to yourself(and most of it being negative thoughts like you are not good enough or you simply can't do it)

You will control your life and not let any resistance from your mind block you. Spirituality also gives you inner peace and a whole feeling. You won't feel you are missing something. PM me if you want to know more about it. This is basic Buddhism/Taoism stuff and has been used for centuries.

The point of this post is that, this book can teach you to use your mind as a tool and thus have that positive outlook in life, and be genuinely happy with yourself. Use it only when you need it. I am not promising you the magic pill. But I mean if you can control that inner chatter, have a positive outlook in life, and be genuinely happy with yourself, isn't it natural that you WILL reach any goal you want.

Plus this isn't like religion, this is something you can use the scientific method and PROVE to ourself within a couple of minutes. Trust me, I am an atheist. I am super liberal and can't stand any talk of "god." Spirituality has nothing to do with it.

If you can change all of this and attain your goals, the girls will be lining up for you.