Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i can't manage to drink any longer

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi everybody. i don't know exactly what happened, gimme some help.

5 weeks ago, on a saturday night, as usual, i got drunk with my friends. unusually though, when we were done with the pub and my friends had left, i went out again (excuse: i'm sorry guys, i forgot my jacket inside) and i drank what was left of their superalcoholics. i got drunk as fùck and i pissed like 5 times in a hour and a half. after getting home and having pissed another 2 times, i went to bed. i couldn't manage to sleep, so i went to the bathroom and i started to puke. i felt better and i slept until the day after. the day after, i was tired, but nothing worrying, just the normal day-after hangover.

these last weeks my friends and i have never gone to the pub on saturdays, since we had other plans. i never got the chance to drink more than a glass of wine with my parents.

yesterday, it was my brother's birthday and he, my friends and i, after a pizza, went to the pub. we ordered superalcoholics. i asked for my favourite beverage, rum + pear, and i barely managed to drink it. then i tried to drink another one and i had this horrible feeling all through my gut.

now, just the thought of drinking a superalcoholics makes me want to get sick.

how long will this last? why has this happened? it's my liver's fault?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is a superalcoholic ( a spirit?)

and secondly dont worry, ull get over it, but if you chuck up too many times from one thing ur body will hate it. LIke me and Stella, which was always one of the thigns i had (when my m8s were buying, cos they are tight) and therefore my body associates being sick with the taste of stella

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
what is a superalcoholic ( a spirit?)

and secondly dont worry, ull get over it, but if you chuck up too many times from one thing ur body will hate it. LIke me and Stella, which was always one of the thigns i had (when my m8s were buying, cos they are tight) and therefore my body associates being sick with the taste of stella

hey man, it's 2 months now and i haven't got over it yet... any advice?!

p.s.: yes, i think superalcoholics are the stuff you call "spirits"... like "sex on the beach", "cuba libre" and that kind of stuff with at least 40% of alcohol inside:D

The Bartender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something pyschologists would call "conditioning". Your brain (not your body) is rejecting the alcohol. It remembers what happened the last time you drank the stuff and doesnt want to go through that again. You learn pretty early not to put your hand too close to a fire. But, unlike fire, you can probably wean yourself back onto the drinks. Do little by little. Dont go out expecting to drink a ton which will trigger your brain to reject it. Drink maybe one glass and the follow it with water. If you feel ok, drink another one then water....

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
If you're sucking down leftover drinks, you've got a problem on your hands.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait your 17, how do you get into bars just like that?

anyways youve tested your limits, thats good...just dont keep pushing your limits, thats when youll really have a problem.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take another drink and quit whining. Drinking is all about overcoming new obsticles and set backs that try to ruin your good time. After a long night of drinking heavily I don't feel much like drinking the next night at all. My stomach feels queezy I get mad cotton mouth blah blah blah after my first jack or johnny walker on the rocks i'm back in the game

Quit being a wuss and suck it down like a real man. Sure it's basically a mild poision but do you want to live for ever?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Just take another drink and quit whining. Drinking is all about overcoming new obsticles and set backs that try to ruin your good time. After a long night of drinking heavily I don't feel much like drinking the next night at all. My stomach feels queezy I get mad cotton mouth blah blah blah after my first jack or johnny walker on the rocks i'm back in the game

Quit being a wuss and suck it down like a real man. Sure it's basically a mild poision but do you want to live for ever?
i agree.. but replace jack or jonny with beer.

and, i love the term "SUPERaloholics"

thats great.

Jay-X. i like you. and i've been through what you have been through.

16, i drank as much jim beam as i possibly could, straight. i'm now 21, i cannot drink jim beam, jonny walker, southern comfort.. anything similar in taste.

i switched to beer.

at 17, i drank 9 beers in 2 hours. i couldn't handle that. i threw up everywhere. Mum had to come and get me. i couldn't drink beer anymore.

i forced myself for a few months to drink beer. even though it wasn't great.

to this day i still drink beer.

but about 2 years ago, i began having alot of tequilla shots. they burned me, but didn't make me feel sick.

then i had too many tequilla shots, and i was sick.

i can't drink tequilla anymore.

i had a sip of tequilla sunrise last week, and it knocked me back, the bouncer removed me from the club for being too drunk.
(i was plastered, so wasn't such a bad thing).

Moral of the story. drink through it mate. you've got it in you.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
why drink until you are sick?

retarded ****

Reaction score
dude, thats why you buy a keg and fill it with keystone light. God, why is it that we have so many P*SSIES in this forum who have 2 or 3 drinks and they're posting about entering rehab

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i could drink a bottle of tequila, whisky, rum whatever and i wouldnt drink the next day. But in the next couple of days id get back to it without feeling sick or having bad memories. Yall are pansies....

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
i agree.. but replace jack or jonny with beer.

and, i love the term "SUPERaloholics"

thats great.

Jay-X. i like you. and i've been through what you have been through.

16, i drank as much jim beam as i possibly could, straight. i'm now 21, i cannot drink jim beam, jonny walker, southern comfort.. anything similar in taste.

i switched to beer.

at 17, i drank 9 beers in 2 hours. i couldn't handle that. i threw up everywhere. Mum had to come and get me. i couldn't drink beer anymore.

i forced myself for a few months to drink beer. even though it wasn't great.

to this day i still drink beer.

but about 2 years ago, i began having alot of tequilla shots. they burned me, but didn't make me feel sick.

then i had too many tequilla shots, and i was sick.

i can't drink tequilla anymore.

i had a sip of tequilla sunrise last week, and it knocked me back, the bouncer removed me from the club for being too drunk.
(i was plastered, so wasn't such a bad thing).

Moral of the story. drink through it mate. you've got it in you.

thanks for the advice, man, i had a bad experience with jim beam when i was 15, don't mention it:) how come you couldn't handle 9 glasses of beer? maybe it was a bad one, 'cuz it takes far more than 9 glasses of it to make you throw up

yesterday i was at a party and there was lots of stuff to drink...
in a night, I managed to drink 6 glasses of wine, 10 glasses of beer, a glass of pure vodka and i shared 3 bottles of bacardi with a couple of friends... i guess I have overcome my problems:D

however, although there probably was more alcohol than blood in my body, I was not overly drunk. My head was spinning and it was impossible to walk on a straight line, but I didn't feel bad at all. plus, although I haven't been sleeping for the last 40 hours, I don't have any hangover and a this afternoon, I managed to play a soccer match and to have a ride with my bike on the hills...

has alcohol transformed me in a cyborg or am i going to die tomorrow?:D

seriously, has anyone experienced this before?

p.s.: i don't think we have legal limits for drinking in this nation, i remember drinking some wine when i was 8 year old and my parents are pretty strict people, they wouldn't break any law

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing is wrong with drinking, but drinking until you are piss-drunk? I mean, why?

I am only 21 (will acually be 22 tomorrow) and have been drinking for a year, and I already know my stopping point. And it's a very, very nice high, but i am nowhere near piss-drunk.

It's like you are living your life for the nights where you can order drinks and you drink as much as you can.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was 9 bottles of beer, and i was 16 or 17.. i forget what i said before :)

and it was consumed in a short time.

now i can drink much more.

i'd normally have between 6-8 bottles of beer before i go to a club. and then have shots of SUPERalcoholics and more glasses of beer until i don't know whats happening.
but i wish i could only drink as much as i could when i was 16. cause then i'd save so much money.

Originally posted by Jay-X
thanks for the advice, man, i had a bad experience with jim beam when i was 15, don't mention it:) how come you couldn't handle 9 glasses of beer? maybe it was a bad one, 'cuz it takes far more than 9 glasses of it to make you throw up

yesterday i was at a party and there was lots of stuff to drink...
in a night, I managed to drink 6 glasses of wine, 10 glasses of beer, a glass of pure vodka and i shared 3 bottles of bacardi with a couple of friends... i guess I have overcome my problems:D

however, although there probably was more alcohol than blood in my body, I was not overly drunk. My head was spinning and it was impossible to walk on a straight line, but I didn't feel bad at all. plus, although I haven't been sleeping for the last 40 hours, I don't have any hangover and a this afternoon, I managed to play a soccer match and to have a ride with my bike on the hills...

has alcohol transformed me in a cyborg or am i going to die tomorrow?:D

seriously, has anyone experienced this before?

p.s.: i don't think we have legal limits for drinking in this nation, i remember drinking some wine when i was 8 year old and my parents are pretty strict people, they wouldn't break any law

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, I am a pretty good drinker.... I can handle my share of drinks in a given night. If you can drink 8 beers, then go and down alchol, you are a alcholic. It's just that simple.

That's over a liter of alchol!

a usual night, i might drink 1-2, maybe even 3 beers before I go out somewhere and have a REAL strong drink where ever I go... (100% proof sminoff vodka usually gets straight to the point)... a cup of red bull or cranberry and vodka and i'm good. And my friends, espically my GF says I drink too much.

not trying to be funny but you really, really need to cut back on the alchol.

Dude, keep in mind that it is a drug. The only reason why alchol and say... cocaine isn't legal is because back in the 1920's, the white people in the south were scared that all of the "druged ******s" would rape all of the white women, so they banned it (seriously)... as a matter of fact, that's pretty much why all of the drugs that are actually banned today are actually banned, but that's a totally diffeernt story.

My point is, just because it's legal doesn't mean it can't get you ****ed up, or worse, kill. You can die of alchol poisioning if too much is in your blood system.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
dude, I am a pretty good drinker.... I can handle my share of drinks in a given night. If you can drink 8 beers, then go and down alchol, you are a alcholic. It's just that simple.

That's over a liter of alchol!

a usual night, i might drink 1-2, maybe even 3 beers before I go out somewhere and have a REAL strong drink where ever I go... (100% proof sminoff vodka usually gets straight to the point)... a cup of red bull or cranberry and vodka and i'm good. And my friends, espically my GF says I drink too much.

not trying to be funny but you really, really need to cut back on the alchol.

Dude, keep in mind that it is a drug. The only reason why alchol and say... cocaine isn't legal is because back in the 1920's, the white people in the south were scared that all of the "druged ******s" would rape all of the white women, so they banned it (seriously)... as a matter of fact, that's pretty much why all of the drugs that are actually banned today are actually banned, but that's a totally diffeernt story.

My point is, just because it's legal doesn't mean it can't get you ****ed up, or worse, kill. You can die of alchol poisioning if too much is in your blood system.
:) mate its all good..

just a bit of binge drinking in my youth..
it WILL have an effect on me, long term.
but so will not doing it. i'll become a boring old grandpa, in my youth.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn yall are some hardcore drinkers.

I can't f*ck with Cuervo Gold no more because a few years back, I put three shots of tequila in one cup and downed the triple shot at once. I was sick as a dog, throwing up and sh!t. Shortly thereafter, I went out another night and had 2 shots of tequila after downing a half of a bottle of vodka and I got so sick that I threw up all over the interior of my car while my buddy was driving and I had to get it detailed. I never f*cked with Cuervo Gold after that. That was over 5 years ago.