"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

i cant make her talk?

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
theres a girl who lives sorta near me and i talk to her on msn - ive never met her in real life - not because i dont want to - but because she never talks - i dont try to talk to her alot incase she sees me as needy, anyone got any one liners i could say to her to make her say somthing so i can ask for her number?..peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
comon some1 i just want a one liner wat will spark an interest and make her speak ive tryed ( you quite the talker) that aint worked..thanks guys
 

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2003
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Age
54
wildchild gave such a great response

I will tell you the truth ask something totally obnoxious!!!! I know my current bf said some outlandish things to me and I slept with him the first night being 30 and only sleeping with two people besides him one of which was my husband. And believe me you I definately didn't have f__k me underware on!!!lol LOL
 

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
73
Location
Minnesota
Walk up to her and say, "My magic watch tells me you have no panties on." She denies. You say, "Oh, I guess it is an hour fast."
 
Top