I cant date

Gamemasta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have plenty of girls that i could date if i wanted to. Keyword WANTED to but the thing is i just dont want to! When i first meet a girl its kind of a challange you know and thats why i like her but then once i get what i want i dont like them as much.. kind of like i want what i cant have but who doesnt. So once i find out the girl likes me its as if my mission was accomplished and I have no desire to further the relationship past like a "thing" because the past few relationships ive had it seemed like nothing changed..like i didnt even care that we were dating. I dont know what my problem is but a lot of friends are telling me relationships are fun and good experiences and whatnot. I just feel like i cant commit to ONE girl...
what should i do? should i try dating?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know you.
You could be afraid of taking things more sexual.
I don't know how far you've gone. I don't know how much experience you have.
I don't know what you mean when you say that you have "a thing".
My point is. I don't know you well enough to give you a proper answer, yet.

Do you move on or give up? Do you just move on when she likes you? When do you 'know'?

You know, when you're dating, you're not exclusive. Just go date other chicks at the same time.

Anyways. My post is weird as ****, but that's how it came out. Answer to some of the questions, and I think we can solve this :)

Jake_tha_Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
relationships aren't what they're cracked up to be, get what u need and leave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating in high school is basically a shortcut to getting consistent action. For most guys that age, the only way they are going to get with a girl is if they get a girlfriend. *BUT* if you can hook up with girls regularly without dating, then there is no need to jump into a relationship. Don't tie yourself down with one girl; you want to be free to fool around and experiment in high school

Gamemasta

Don Juan
Reaction score
888, thats what ive been thinking because i can get regular action and i think im just scared to be tied down to one single person when i could just play the field a little bit..

vaish

Reaction score
i am girl and i can relate if i do date lasts 3 to 6months mainly thats if i really like the guy.its not that scared you just like that mystery and chase there is before you date a girl or really get to know.i also get bored finding guys on the same intelectual level.