Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can't believe some of the threads I'm reading lately...

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Over the last few weeks I have read about wives having "hobbies" with single men at forty (and husband seems to be okay with it. Or, let's it go on.)

I have read about women cheating on guys and yet the guy comes on here to find out why? WTF? IT'S OVER. SHE FUVKED ANOTHER MAN.

I have read threads about women disrespecting and humiliating some of our members. Cursing and sleeping with their friends, etc.

I have read threads of how women are telling guys "they are not interested" and yet these guys keep going back for more and more punishment.

I have read about how some of our members get no sex from their girls, and yet they still stay with them. WTF? Even if she had a medical issue, you wanna play doctor? OR get someone productive?

I have read about all the disrespect, disloyalty, cheating, everything bad a woman can do to a man, and yet the man stays and takes it.

I have read about how the girl is unemployed (some for two years), squeezing money from a guy, place to sleep, but yet he wonders why the relationship is over.

I'm going to give you tough love here.

IT'S OKAY TO BE ALONE YOU MOTHER FUVKERS! It's good to be alone. Are you guys so insecure, so stupid, so trashy, that you can't be alone? I have been without a "girlfriend, wife, or whatever" for years. You know why? Because I get laid, and am PICKY WITH GIRLFRIENDS...... I would rather DIE ALONE, then to stay in a marriage where my wife is thinking about, or is, ****vking another man.
I want to do it once, and do it right. It's okay to come to this site and ask about how to get a girl, keep a girl, want a girl, etc. But it's not okay to ask us what you should do when a woman SPITS ON YOUR FACE. No one should give you advice about character.

EMBRACE YOUR FREEDOM. Don't act like you can't live without a woman. This is ridiculous. It's okay to want a girl, to lay a girl, to date a girl. But, as soon as she spits on your face, YOU WALK. No threads, no advice, you take your dignity and MOVE ON.

It's okay to be alone. I don't care how much money, kids, or whatever is at stake. WHEN A WOMAN FUVKS ANOTHER MAN (OR TELLS YOU SHE'S THINKING ABOUT IT), YOU WALK. Enough of these threads. It's really making me angry to read what some of you are going through. I don't like being angry during the holidays. I'm usually a very nice guy with superb listening skills.

That is all.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The underlining reason guys allow this to happen to them is because of lack of experience with women.

What I mean by that is I bet you that 90% of the guys you see getting spit on and destroyed by women like this have never had more than 1 or 2 girlfriends or had secks with more than 1 or 2 women due to their fear of PLAYING THE FIELD!

It usually guys that have little experience with women because THEY ARE AFRAID OF LOSING WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE!

A guy gets a girlfriend, gets into an ltr, remains 100% faithful and loyal then the guy finds out she is cheating on him and then she dumps him like he meant dirt to her. Then he comes on sosuave and asks us what he did wrong and cries his heart out over here.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
f283000 said:
The underlining reason guys allow this to happen to them is because of lack of experience with women.

What I mean by that is I bet you that 90% of the guys you see getting spit on and destroyed by women like this have never had more than 1 or 2 girlfriends or had secks with more than 1 or 2 women due to their fear of PLAYING THE FIELD!

It usually guys that have little experience with women because THEY ARE AFRAID OF LOSING WHAT THEY ALREADY HAVE!

A guy gets a girlfriend, gets into an ltr, remains 100% faithful and loyal then 3 years later the girl dumps him like he means dirt to her. Then he comes on sosuave and asks us what he did wrong and cries his heart out over here.
True, but there is no excuse for a grown ass man of over 25 yrs to come on to an internet forum and ask us questions about "his character". It doesn't take experience to figure out that foreign semen in the vagina of your wife is grounds for "see you on the other side. Have a great life". Most of this stuff is common sense. What kind of a society do we live in, if men tolerate this behavior? WTF?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
True, but there is no excuse for a grown ass man of over 25 yrs to come on to an internet forum and ask us questions about "his character". It doesn't take experience to figure out that foreign semen in the vagina of your wife is grounds for "see you on the other side. Have a great life". Most of this stuff is common sense. What kind of a society do we live in, if men tolerate this behavior? WTF?
The thing is guys tolerate all kinds of stuff from their woman because men have been beaten down of their masculinity and dignity to the point of no return.

When you have a whole generation of men that need to read PUA stuff because they couldn't say hi to a random woman walking the street if their life depended on it then it becomes real hard to just "let go" of the 1 girl that gave you the time of day.

What's in bold is my main point. When guys struggle all their lives with women and they finally get one and then she ends up doing them wrong they will do whatever they can to try to keep them rather than letting them go.

To them it's like "i got her at 25 and she's my first gf I gotta do everything i can to keep her i'm sure we can work things out. I can't go on without another girl for another couple years."

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I must say Falcon, this is a great eye opener/ wake up call! Even though there are some boneheads here who ain't gonna take the advice from reality like this. f283000, Your input is great too, as usual.

Another thing, I've been seeing a lot of these cases and I sometimes wanna jump through the screen and smack the other person! Damn oneitis, not giving # or sex, drifting away, other cases like this.

And then there's the topic of looks, and money.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah!

This ain't a site where we all sit round sharing stories of heartbreak, crying together and consoling each other. If you're not willing to take solid advice or grow some balls, then don't expect your situation to improve.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to know why, optionless losers continue to go back again and again to their same piles of sh!t? Look no further than the myth of the lonely old man.

This notion is one of the biggest AFC rationales ever perpetrated on men. Is lonelines a disease that necessitates a cure? If men could be made to believe so, think of the potential profit to be made from, and the potential for manipulation of, men. The real test for a man is how he lives with himself, alone. Precious few men ever truly allow themselves to be alone and learn real independence and self-reliance. The vast majority of guys (particularly in western culture) tend to transition from mother to wife with little or no intermission between, going from LTR to LTR until they ‘settle’ without ever having learned how to interact as an adult.

The fear of loneliness is entirely too exaggerated in modern western romaticism. The popularized fear-mythology of becoming the “lonely old man who never loved” is the new ‘old maid’ myth made popular in an era when a woman’s worth was dependent upon her marital status and (at least now) equally as false a premise. But in our brave new generation AFC, men (who’ve become women) are repackaged and shamed into believing this horsesh!t as part & parcel of feminized gender role reversal. And thus we get Speed Dating and eHarmony and a host of other “conveniences” to pacify the insecurities that this reversal instills.

Don’t buy into the powder-puff idea that if you don’t find your mythological soulmate ONE by the time you’re 30 and ASAP you’ll tempt fate and risk a life of quiet desperation. This contrivance only serves the interests of women who’s imperative it is to enjoy their party years in their 20′s with as many Jerks as they can attract and have a stable Nice Guy who’s petrified he’ll live a life of loneliness and desperation waiting for them at 28-30 to marry and ensure their long term security.

Don’t buy this lie. The man who is comfortable with himself and confident in his true independence is the one that women will want to be associated with and to share in it. How you handle being alone and what you do with the opportunities that freedom allows is the real measure of a man.

If you’re single and 50 you STILL have options if you’re only brave enough to explore them. I know divorced men in their 50s who’re dating mid 30s women right now and I know men in their 60s who’ve been trapped and emotionally blackmailed by their wives for 30 years

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo's right. I'm doing pretty well and look at my age. I specialize in online game, I suppose because it's easy due to my writing skills, and the opportunities are plentiful.

For those of you who have been hanging out on this forum and still can't get it together, just keep exposing yourself to the philosophies taught here. It will one day click for you. It happened to me seemingly overnight, and my new confidence is allowing me to be very experimental in my dealings with women because I'm not afraid of losing or offending them due to a sense of "lack".

P

perseverance

Falcon25 said:
We live in a society which allows women equality without any accountibility for their behaviour. Women for the most part have done nothing to warrant equality. I didn't see women fighting during the D-Day Landings.

Men are emasculated by Shakespeare and people who write about romance etc. Men listen to women too much, what a woman she says and what she really wants are two entirely polar opposites and if this lesson is taught to someone at an early age, then that will give them the outlook they'll need in life.

It is time behaved like Spartans and not poets from the Romanticism era.

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read threads of how women are telling guys "they are not interested" and yet these guys keep going back for more and more punishment.
This I disagree with, I've had too many relationships with once platonic friends to think the friendzone is forever/inescapable. I had harsh rejections from some of the girls who didn't want to be more than friends too, then end up being with them a little while down the line.

lisahoney

Don Juan
Reaction score
But when a man does it... the women is just supposed to stay and take it?

I can definitely understand your complaint, however it seems that now that the roles have somewhat reversed, men are not as accepting of an "open" lifestyle.

Before, a lot of men would embrace that kind of behavior as long as the wifey stayed mum in the background.

Now that women are starting to explore THEIR options, I am noticing more and more of these types of posts from insecure men.

I am not saying you are insecure in any way, shape or form... just my observation.

While I certainly applaud a 100% monogomous relationship, options are so varied now that those standards are becoming hard to live up to.

P

perseverance

Lisa honey since the rise of feminism and equality, society has gone to pot and the modern day woman is unbearable. I think the best thing for a man to do is just use women for sexual gratification and then ditch her afterwards. Most women aren't good enough to lick my boots, nevermind be my woman.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lisahoney said:

I can definitely understand your complaint, however it seems that now that the roles have somewhat reversed, men are not as accepting of an "open" lifestyle.

Before, a lot of men would embrace that kind of behavior as long as the wifey stayed mum in the background.

Now that women are starting to explore THEIR options, I am noticing more and more of these types of posts from insecure men.

I am not saying you are insecure in any way, shape or form... just my observation.

While I certainly applaud a 100% monogomous relationship, options are so varied now that those standards are becoming hard to live up to.

The primordial difference between men and women when it comes to monogamy in America: You have an expiration date. We don't.

Learn to love the idea, embrace it, wake up with it every morning when you have breakfast, get all cozy with it when you go to sleep at night.

Sure, explore your options, I BEG YOU TO DO SO.
But don't sit down next to me at a bar when you're 40 & single and wondering where all the good men were at.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that contrary to logic, there are many members that really are plainly 'optionless losers'.

They read the posts, post the comments, develop the ideas, live and see the experiences, but in the end still make the most basic of mistakes.

We can't even agree on the most basic concepts. There's people with 5 year old join dates and 500 posts that are spreading completely contrary ideas. The average man on the street who has never heard of any websites has more knowledge than some of these members.

Nothing surprises me on this site anymore.

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
It happened to me seemingly overnight, and my new confidence is allowing me to be very experimental in my dealings with women because I'm not afraid of losing or offending them due to a sense of "lack".
This is exactly it.

The second you stop worrying about the outcome, and just try something to see whether or not it works, then it usually becomes easier from there on.

The way I see it with women is there is no point in messing around, debating the perfect way to make a move or whatever. The thing is with any girl, I want to know as soon as posisble whether or not it can go any further. If the answer is no then I'm wasting my time and I'll move on, although recently it seems to have been yes a lot more than no, which is probably the first time in my life that has been the case.

It becomes easier because as soon as you have options, then you worry less about whether or not every option is going to come through or not. And not caring about the outcome often attracts women to an extent. The flip side of this is the man with no options looks and acts needy and desperate and it develop negatively from there. As soon as you break the cycle it becomes easier.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last girl i fvcked was just used for sex. My best friend's girlfriend wanted me to fvck her friend. I looked at the chick and deemed her as fvckable. I categorize women into 3 sections. Unfvckable, Fvckable, Dateable.

Within a few days i sensed she wanted more than sex. So i had to reject her.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This board is certainly getting its fair share of manginas lately.

Dons: Reread Rollo's post until you can repeat it verbatim.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lisahoney said:

Bytches stay and take it because they love it. They love the badboy drama. They seek it and this is why they stay.

Women can explore their options all they want, but they will always pursue the Alpha male, even if he has several women going. But if they have landed a beta-provider I.e. boyfriend or husband, then no, they will not stay and take the cheating.

The western world has devolved into a free for all f*ck-fest.

Any man that would take a western woman (feminist wh0re) seriously enough to have a LTR with her, is a sucker anyway.

The problem is none of the kids on here understand that fact.

Since the dawn of time, women have been the bigger cheaters. The reason the feminists in the media are always pointing at men being the cheaters - they are pointing at the 20% of men who are the cheaters - the alphas/dons. The betas are there to provide support and marriage. The fembots harp on men cheating as pure projection. Women cheat like crazy, in the past there were societal shaming mechanisms in place, now there are none, and western women have degenerated back to their default behaviour - basically as wh0res.