I cant be the only one thinking this

SikWitIt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is a long story so if you wanna read it cool if you dont gtfo....

Alright so i was thinking that most people in the world just go about their daily routine with not much changing an their content an happy.

Well im not that person i dont wanna work a 9-5 just to have money so i can buy crap i dont need to impress people i dont really care about, an to buy food with so many additives it's no wonder we have all these illnesses.

An to waste away watching tv with news channels and magazines ownd by the same corporate a-holes that run this country.

Call me crazy but im not watching tv anymore, im not eating out anymore,an im not listening to this sorry excuse for music coming out talking about the same thing money,cars,girls,drugs.

Their is some **** going on in this world an im not gonna let it take over me im not gonna live a meaningless life im not gonna sit back an an just take it.

We dont know how to fight for what we want anymore as a country we just go with what the goverment say's.

Whers the millon man march whers the malcolm x an martin luther kings, the muhamed ali. Nobody is voiceing their opnion or are we....an they just sensor it from the new's bs man.

Im high but this **** makes sense an you know it, we cant just sit back an let **** happen i have to decide if i wanna fill up my car, or fill up my stomach an it shouldnt have to be that way.

I say everybody in america protest these gas company's **** arabians man they got all the oil have you seen the **** they have in dubai omg it's insane an indoor ski resort in the middle of the desert that's what these ****s are doing with all our money.

Why doesnt anybody do anything why is everybody content with just going about their life an letting somebody tell them how to live or how they should be living dont you wanna see the rest of the world not just your little city you live in.

Reaction score
I think you will find more people are conscious to this type of thing than you think, but no one wants to make a difference. everyone is too self-absorbed, including you. if you want a malcolm x to rally behind, why dont you do it? same reason no one else does.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You write about all these problems, such as TV, music, materialism, impressing people, etc., but I'm not seeing any solutions.

To your specific mention of the gas problem in America, that's obviously a very complex issue. Most people like myself can't just stop driving their car to work. They've really got us by the balls; gasoline has an extremely inelastic demand here.

And honestly, while you rant about the media, music industry, working a job with responsibility, and paying bills, I don't see what the problem is, besides the fact that it sounds like you don't want to be a responsible adult.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..."Ban accordingly," Why should he be banned...for voicing his own opinion, damn SS is going down the ****ter.

ON topic: I dont know I was reading but when you said you were "High," I lost respect for you, I dont know what the fvck is happening with our economy but having everyone smoke weed doesnt help the problem, I mean our country's population more then the majority would rather protest and try to make weed legal INSTEAD of actually supporting something good in the long run ....it's sad.

I head that a car company that wanted to remain hidden has already made a hydrogen car...the only bad thing about it is they still need lots more time to figure out how to not make the engine explode if it crashes. But since there is nothing we can do about the problems but b1tch and moan....it's becoming sad to live here.