Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I cannot be with a Strong woman.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotta have a worried-for-me, affectionate, unsure of herself, appreciative, dedicated, woman. If she's a pick herself up by her bootstrapper, I can't find myself "taking care of her." I need a woman who recognizes that she's nothing until she is with me. That's the only way you really know if she's the one for you. She must have insecurities and be not "independent woman." Behind every great man is a woman. A woman's job is to nourish her man so that he can have something to fight for. If she can't do that, she's NOTHING, and for God's sakes don't ever marry a woman who can't be the sweet body of dedicated girl seeking protection under your wing.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Me not sure how to react to this, don't want to sound like a white knight. But from my observation, in the great caucasus region, that's who the mountain men merry. Woman is nothing without a man, she's there to cook, raise children, clean, do house chores. But how does this fit into modern life in the city? They are independent, they are career oriented, they buy their own cars, their own houses, their own credit line, and they have plenty of losers who are willing to provide and sponsor all that sht in exchange for some of that affection. I'm even going as far to say that they are also polygamous and are not dedicated to whoever is their man at the moment. It's fcked up beyond normal. Quite literally, being successful is not enough to get a woman, all you get is a female.

U

user43770

I've gotta have a worried-for-me, affectionate, unsure of herself, appreciative, dedicated, woman. If she's a pick herself up by her bootstrapper, I can't find myself "taking care of her." I need a woman who recognizes that she's nothing until she is with me. That's the only way you really know if she's the one for you. She must have insecurities and be not "independent woman." Behind every great man is a woman. A woman's job is to nourish her man so that he can have something to fight for. If she can't do that, she's NOTHING, and for God's sakes don't ever marry a woman who can't be the sweet body of dedicated girl seeking protection under your wing.
Good luck

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is barely any such thing as a strong woman

Just a false sense of confidence under a security blanket

Whether that's daddy, hubby or the state

The feminists were the wives of wealthy high-class Englishmen

They were not poor or downtrodden. They had hubbys platform

Not long ago you almost had your 1st female president (famous for being the wife of an actual president)

In all fairness Thatcher was a beast. But 99% of women are not

Don't believe the lies

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
<SARC>I've gotta have a worried-for-me, affectionate, unsure of herself, appreciative, dedicated, woman. If she's a pick herself up by her bootstrapper, I can't find myself "taking care of her." I need a woman who recognizes that she's nothing until she is with me. That's the only way you really know if she's the one for you. She must have insecurities and be not "independent woman." Behind every great man is a woman. A woman's job is to nourish her man so that he can have something to fight for. If she can't do that, she's NOTHING, and for God's sakes don't ever marry a woman who can't be the sweet body of dedicated girl seeking protection under your wing.</SARC>
FIFY

U

user43770

There is barely any such thing as a strong woman

Just a false sense of confidence under a security blanket

Whether that's daddy, hubby or the state

The feminists were the wives of wealthy high-class Englishmen

They were not poor or downtrodden. They had hubbys platform

Not long ago you almost had your 1st female president (famous for being the wife of an actual president)

In all fairness Thatcher was a beast. But 99% of women are not

Don't believe the lies
Merkel has done a good job with Germany lol. And Sweden certainly seems to be on the right track.

U

user43770

Dedicated? :rofl:
Women are opportunistic and are dedicated to their own selves and their children. Failure to see that women cannot love you the way your mom did and see it for the reality of what it is will turn you inside out.
Tentative servant hood is like a volume knob. Some are at 2, some are cranked.

But opportunistic they will stay. And the level that you receive these behaviors from her is directly tied to HOW you fck her.
Well, kinda. I think "how you fvck her" is a bit of a joke. A woman will leave a good lay for a "better option" if it surfaces.

I was poor in my younger days, and I watched women leave me for boring guys that would provide for a family. I actually banged one of them after her divorce.

U

user43770

The better "option" will be a better "lay" bro. There is packages. You fck her the right way a women will keep coming back for years...true story.

Well, this is bullsh1t.

A woman can get a good lay from any number of guys. And sex really isn't that difficult: be dominant, change positions, own her.

So I think you're overvaluing your worth a bit.

U

user43770

I love when people brag about being good at sex. That sh1t is easy. Billions of people on earth are a testament to it.

Do some math for me. That separates the wheat from the chaff.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dedicated? :rofl:
Women are opportunistic and are dedicated to their own selves and their children. Failure to see that women cannot love you the way your mom did and see it for the reality of what it is will turn you inside out.
Tentative servant hood is like a volume knob. Some are at 2, some are cranked.

But opportunistic they will stay. And the level that you receive these behaviors from her is directly tied to HOW you fck her.
Don't have any time to respond have to hop off to work, long days here. The past month late July until last week, I thought I'd Found that female who Could/would be a "mom" to me. Would that make me a mother-fvcker? My brother calls his 3rd wife "momma." She's turned on me though despite the otherworldly sex. I don't know she may return still don't know.