"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

I can let go so easy

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
I have always been able to let go real easy. Girlfriend of forever, yeah I let her go real quick (no joke).

The real intent of this post (other than the fact I haven't contributed much lately) is that this site also rules in the sense that it gave me the ability to let go of really hot girls that my dj skills aren't working that well on.

Say when I take a girl out for instance, she goes out once, but then I get the whole well I gotta (fill in the blank here with BS) so I cant go out with you on thursday.

I immediately forget about her and call my next number kickin around and if there isn't one then even better, I can go find some fresh chick to pick up.

Isn't being a DJ and having this site grand!

I wouldn't have forgotten about x girl above as quick as I do now if I was still an afc. I know I wouldn't.

THERE ARE TONS OF GIRLS

This is called nexting btw (of course I am saying this to yall that didn't know, all yall that did - werd!)

So next without thinking twice, regardless if it "could have" been great, you have the ability to make it super great with another.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Yeah it is REAL easy to let go of girls you have only been dating for a little while.

Its a whole different story when its a girl you have spent years with. Although knowing this stuff certainly helps, just reaslising there are PLENTY of girls out there and so much fun to be had, makes it a whole lot easier.
 

drumr2

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Southern California
No, it's NOT easy when just getting a girl to notice you exsist is a miracle in itself. If you only get a date once every 3 or 4 years, then letting go is NOT an option.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top