Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can’t forget my ex who dumped me

Yks202x

Reaction score
We broke up 7 months ago . I know,
I was supposed to have already forgotten her.
I tried focusing on my job,trying something new,vacation,new girls etc.
But i could not forget her
I flirted with too many women but I didn't enjoy any of it
I feel like im in stuck
How can i move ? I need advices

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the Rational Male and try to understand why she left you and what you eventually made wwrong. By rationally understanding everything it will be easier to Deal with it.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just imagine her sucking that new guy's dic every day, him blowing a load on her face. Sticking it in her @ss while he calls her Daddy's Little Wh0re and her literally gushing over him when he does it. Or him bending her over, grabbing both of her wrists behind her back and just beating the living shyte out of her pvssy. All the while she looks at him afterwards like he is her king.

The longer this goes on, the more mentally unstable you become. Your thoughts do in fact control you.

Go see a therapist. After 7 months of this we probably cant help.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you only flirted with other girls, or did you had sex and/or some quality time?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Bro you are just sh1tting on every guy you can find today. Bad week at work? Wtf.
Not at all.

Nobody here is qualified to help this dude. 7 months later and he still feels this way? He needs professional help.

I'm gonna say the 7 months post break up is more time than the actual relationship.

Men are acting like women did 15 years ago and the women are acting like the men did 15 years ago. This is how men end up in his situation.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
We broke up 7 months ago . I know,
I was supposed to have already forgotten her.
I tried focusing on my job,trying something new,vacation,new girls etc.
But i could not forget her
I flirted with too many women but I didn't enjoy any of it
I feel like im in stuck
How can i move ? I need advices
You seem to have OCD. How old are you? How many ladies have you been with? Do you have an active social life? Do you have hobbies to keep your mind occupied? Nothing wrong with thinking about past relationships, but when it takes control of your life and you cannot move on, you need to look inside you.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with LARaider85 on this one. Relationships ending are much harder on men than on women as dumpees, if 7 months would call for professional help, almost every dude out there would need professional help.

Yks202x: You're not "supposed to" do anything, that tells me you're putting pressure on yourself. You can't pressure this to go away, only time, distractions and other women will heal you. The real question is if you're still in contact with her in any way or form? I suspect you are. That will prolong your healing. The fading bias effect bias is also a b1atch in that it makes you remember only the good times with her, a good tip is to write down all the negative stuff about her, why it didn't work between you and what led to the breakup and look at what you wrote everytime you feel you're slipping. You need to stop glorifying her.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
It takes time bruh, some longer than others.

Dont feel bad, its apart of life, just keep pushing and fvck some women.

Time is the only thing that heals wounds, suck it up, handle your business and take life by the balls, it wont happen overnight but there is light at the end of this tunnel.

You will be stronger after you get through this, stay positive, stay confident.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all.

Nobody here is qualified to help this dude. 7 months later and he still feels this way? He needs professional help.

I'm gonna say the 7 months post break up is more time than the actual relationship.

Men are acting like women did 15 years ago and the women are acting like the men did 15 years ago. This is how men end up in his situation.
In the old days we wouldnt bother if it wasnt fvcking. And if it caused too much trouble we would dump. We could hit it when we feel like it without social media bumping in or the texting and phone games. The orbitter thing wasnt exploded like this. And alot less women were doing "rotations".

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically, I overlook most of your self-absorptive postings because when we strip away your over-compensating self promotion, there's usually some good analogies within.

However, when you posture at the expense of a new member; suggesting that they need "professional help" you need to be called out.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard @Yks202x

I see that you are a bit younger (at least compared to the age of some on this forum). That's not a put down or anything, it's just an observation. It's been a long time since I was a teenager. What I do remember was that each experience seemed unique and that I did not have a lot of past experiences to go on. As we get older, we become more calloused and are usually able to heal more quickly.

If you've not dated around a lot (and nothing wrong with this) a relationship that has ended can take longer to recover from. Or, maybe this was your first serious relationship. Either way, because it's a new(er) experience for you, the processing/recovery time can take longer than you might expect.

This forum is a great place to learn new perspectives and get some good advice. Unfortunately. it's also kind of like an elementary school playground. What I mean is... you are new to this forum and sort of like a kid being new in an elementary school... you'll find a few students that flunked a grade or two and will "flex" around someone that isn't already familiar with their posturing behavior. Don't let the forum behavior of a few discourage you. In fact, let this be a learning experience... and you should strive to not turn out like them.

If you haven't already, I'd suggest reading the below link. Feel free post again and good luck with the recovery process.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time is the best healer and it varies for everyone. A lot depends on how long you were with her.

To boost the recovery:

- Cut all ties. **NEVER call her or reach out.** Do not take any calls or answer any texts from her. She will only dump you again and set you back. This is the BIGGEST mistake men make.
- Do things to boost your testosterone. It will help with IDGAF. Lift, run, box, f*uck, set a major goal.
- Make a list of all the things you didn't like about her. Read it often and leave it in your purview.
- Hang with your guy friends.
- Date for FUN. Do not look for another LTR as so many guys do.
- Keep engaging with SS members who know what they're talking about.

Good luck.