Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I can’t control you You can’t control me

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the most overlooked aspects in High School life (and dating/whatever) is control. Sure, you can talk like a velvet rope and have a look that will put models to shame, but you can always be lacking that one aspect that will decide whether you are king of the moutain or king of the masturbation.

Imagine it...You grow a pair, get the girls number somehow and go to ask her on a date.

"Erm, hey, this is *name*."
"Oh hey! What's up?"
"Nothing...I was just...Er, wondering if you wanna...Go somewhere with me?"
"Sure, but where?"
"I don't know, you decide."
"Well, it's up to you really."
"No, you choose."
*Click*
"Hello?"

Alright lads (and any ladies reading), can you tell where our Casanova to be went wrong?

He had no CONTROL. Let's see if he does better in the second round.

"Hey, this is *name*."
"Oh hey! What's up?"
"Had a few minutes to spare. You need to go with me to *place* because they have a great *item.*" (Can be an action date like mini-golf with their great course, the carnival with their great midway and killer rides, ect)
"Sure. I don't have anything planned Thursday or Friday. Which is better?"
"Thursday."
"Alright, see you then."
*Click*

Alright guys (and gals), this is how it is done. Some high points:

- Subetly hints to busyness ("few minutes to spare," "Thursday" as opposed to Friday)
- Took control as to where to go and when
- Didn't dilly-dally around the item. When you first call a female, she knows why you are calling, so why waste time with "so...I saw the new episode of Smallville and thought Clarke did good saving those people."
- Provided a little image of kickassness that is in her mind now. How? "They got a great *item*" So now she will be thinking about that item with you until you two go there and you make that image even better.

Guys, more points for the dates are as follows:

- Don't be afraid to make the first move. For the love of all that is hot and slim, make a move!
- Don't be afraid to show off a little at something you are good at. Took her mini-golfing and are good at it? Go for the hole in one! (Yes, I mean the game itself, unless you are that smooth and she is that kinky.)
- At the end of the night, don't be afraid to tell her "tonight was fun, but you gotta call me this time."
- Overall, don't be afraid to take control of a situation. End the date a bit early and claim tiredness or a long day tomorrow. Stop something to go get some food. Mix it up.

Guys, take control. Not only will you feel better, but the girl will be thinking "he takes control...Damn thats hot!" Don't believe me? Go find out yourself.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back to the top we go

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
there are I-don't-know-how-many threads in the bible just like this.
Stop posting

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A&F Brand Cologne
there are I-don't-know-how-many threads in the bible just like this.
"There are I-don't-know-how-many" posts made by you "just like this."