"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

I can’t classify her. Borderline or something else?

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Again another thread that focuses on a women's emotionality.

People should be discussing methodologies (preferably a simple rule) a man can use that applies across the board regardless of the type of emotional women he's with.

Talks abt women's emotionalism is nothing but being emotional abt women hurting you as a man.

And that's feminine shiet...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Again another thread that focuses on a women's emotionality.

People should be discussing methodologies (preferably a simple rule) a man can use that applies across the board regardless of the type of emotional women he's with.

Talks abt women's emotionalism is nothing but being emotional abt women hurting you as a man.

And that's feminine shiet...
Once again putting all our focus on them and redirecting our priorities.
 
Top