Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i came pretty close to going to jail today

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
That's a hate crime in California. "Fighting words" are one of the very few restrictions upon free speech that the Supreme Court has consistently upheld. If you called 911, he would be arrested. If you told them there was a skinhead threatening to attack people at the mall, they'd send the swat team.

http://www.shouselaw.com/hate-crime.html#1

California Penal Code 422.55 PC defines a "hate crime" as one "that is committed...in whole or in part...because of one of more of the following actual or perceived characteristics of the victim":
...race or ethnicity (including ancestry, color and ethnic background)...

Hate crimes typically include acts of:
physical assault,
vandalism,
bullying / harassment / verbal abuse, and/or
threatening phone calls / letters / e-mails.
1. i 'm not in california, i'm in Arkansas for my aunts wedding. we left / forgot our sons dress shoes for the wedding at home so we ran to the mall to get some that's where it went down.

2. regardless that's a neat /interesting law

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i 'm not in California, i'm in Arkansas

Well that makes a lot more sense. Arkansas does technically have a hate crime law, but all it says is that you have the right to sue in civil court.

The KKK still exists in Arkansas, or at least they will sell you a card that says you are a member. A friend of mine from there has an idiot brother who always loved to get in public confrontations like the one you described while he waved that card around. You can fight that in California, but not in Arkansas. Walking away is the best idea.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
i 'm not in California, i'm in Arkansas

Well that makes a lot more sense. Arkansas does technically have a hate crime law, but all it says is that you have the right to sue in civil court.

The KKK still exists in Arkansas, or at least they will sell you a card that says you are a member. A friend of mine from there has an idiot brother who always loved to get in public confrontations like the one you described while he waved that card around. You can fight that in California, but not in Arkansas. Walking away is the best idea.
Harrison, AR is the address on the KKK's website, with a population of 99% white. it still there. arknasas isn't as hick as.. at least little rock and Fayetville aren't as hick as people think they are pretty metropolitcan cities, but there are some true hard core rednecks around. there's a saying that the only people that stay in arkansas are people that have to (kids, job). there is a reason people make a B line out of the state. and the women are stuck up lol

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
to make a long story short i'll give you the tl;dr version

- took wife to mall with son to buy son some shoes
- went to food court, skin head wannabe tried to approach my wife
- wife rejects him skin head starts to throw racist remarks and calls my wife a mudshark
- i tell him to get lost and he calls me names that i won't repeat and calls my son something i won't repeat either
- calls me a *****/pussty for not wanting to fight
- i debate fighting him in the middle of the mall but decide to take wife and kid and go somewhere else

it's not so much about defending myw ife's honor this isn't the first time nor will it probably be the last something like that has happened to us she's a big girl. but my son, that crossed the line and that pushed a button that i don't think i've ever had pushed before. but i'm glad i walked away. me being in jail or having to deal with jail or having a felony would be worst for my son than him being called a name beucase he's mixed. he's going to have to deal with that probably the rest of his life i cant' beat everyone's ass

anyway i'm much better today.

You have way more restraint then me. He would have gotten his a$$whooped the minute he approached my lady and started disrespecting her in any type of way. No way around it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a fvcking dirtbag. Bringing a child into it is as low as it gets.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... and everybody munches on it like candy canes.

Perhaps one tenth of it is true.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
... and everybody munches on it like candy canes.

Perhaps one tenth of it is true.
...as seems to be the case with most of his posts, which usually read like amateur scripts for some second rate made for TV drama.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
...as seems to be the case with most of his posts, which usually read like amateur scripts for some second rate made for TV drama.
This.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seem he take his wife in her party clothes to public place , so I guess her sexy clothes what encouraged that man to harass her .

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
This is how a lot of murders go down, out of nowhere a battle of words break out and two guys lose their cool and one guy who has nothing going for him in his life decides to take out all his frustrations in this one incident. It's the type of incident that can possibly change two lives forever.
Brad I see this all the time....playing out with my band or even at a bar..punks wanting to start trouble out of nowhere...i didn't see this as much 3 years ago....so many desperate fvcktards just looking to start trouble....roided out of their minds or just fresh out of prison...or with just too much debt

...and with the economy the way its going

it ain't getting better

its gonna dawn on generation y and z that there IS NO FUTURE and being as spineless and spoiled by internet NOW NOW NOW as we are, all we'll do is lash out like children

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I can totally see this happening, especially in Arkansas. Although some more details would be nice, I think it's a good thing BB didn't do anything not only because of a possible criminal record but also because who knows what this guy or any of his friends might have been carrying. This is how a lot of murders go down, out of nowhere a battle of words break out and two guys lose their cool and one guy who has nothing going for him in his life decides to take out all his frustrations in this one incident. It's the type of incident that can possibly change two lives forever.

As hard as it must have been to walk away like that, we live in an age where fighting someone can result in a lot more than hurt feelings and pride.

Never mind jail time and a possible criminal reco rd, it's a good thing this incident didn't result in someone's death.
IMHO it could have just as easily happened in California. **** it has happened in califorina not skinheads but every once in a while.. once in a blue moon some nut will flex up. it is what it is. black guy walking around with a modelesque white woman is going to draw some bad attention from time to time. I can deal with it, my wife can deal with it. my sticking point was my son. he hit a nerve there.

there are some great people in arkansas. I think he was really just on one/high.

Last edited:

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Really? You guys lost some of my respect today.

Sorry to hear this happen BB. A skinhead is just an a$$hole with a specialty, throw in some meth and you've got a violent crime just waiting to be unleashed. I've been in situations like this and they are lose-lose anyway you look at them. You did the right thing, you're setting a good example for your boy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Von_S said:
it is what it is brother. there will always be people who don't like you especially when you are doing something right.

you just got to let people be where they are man.

You did the right thing, you're setting a good example for your boy.
It's funny that you said that. I remember when I was little i used to stay over my dad's house every night while my mother was in college. My dad stayed in the hood. Like if you ever watch gang banging in little rock, smack dab in the middle of all that.

We had a basketball goal in my back yard as I played ball and my dad was a college basketball player so we would always shoot and the kids from the neighboorhood would always come over everyday and we would have pick up games and ****.

And even some of the gang members would come around, **** I knew all of them and we would all pkay pick up ball and it was all good.

One day I get home from school and there aer some older dudes i guess got too comfortable there and i wanted to play and they wouldn't let me get next on my own damn court. So I tell my dad and my dad comes out and says hey bro you need to let everyone play. Then one of them.. they are like 14-16 years old bucks up to my dad and tells him to shut the **** up. lol. so my dad goes in the house and grabs his 9 and just comes out and clears the court sneds everyone running. How my dad has never been to jail I have no idea beucase he has a legendary temper.

lol while it was cool at the time that's not a really good example to be setting. Plus even though they were in a gang at the end of the day everyone in the neighrboodhood had our backs and they woudl have got their **** pushed in one way or the other. But in my situation i was on an island.

I'm just not a very violent person. I've been in fights. I'm not afraid to fight. I can defend myself. I just don't see the need for it 99.99 of the time.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Von_S said:
You are a very naive person if you take everything you read on a message board like this one at face value.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
You are a very naive person if you take everything you read on a message board like this one at face value.
Backbreaker,

put the doubters to rest and post some pics of this wedding you just supposedly attended.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are completely wrong to assert that only KKK, skinheads, meth freaks, etc., would have yelled at BB. You're cherry picking. Stop it.

It's real easy for you to see the harm in feminism. But you let the rest of the liberal agenda slide when it's not liberalism as pertaining to sexual relations. That's self-defeating and ultimately hypocritical.

So BB, you run an endless "consciousness-raising session" on everyone around you with your liberal agenda on race relations. You do so with the same slant as liberal feminism: "I can do anything I want, anytime I want, and anyone who disagrees is a dangerous, ignorant radical who must be silenced and shamed." You want everyone to tolerate and respect your culture and practices, but you feel free to wipe your ass on everyone else's beliefs.

I don't know because I wasn't there. The shouter could have been a right-wing nut. But he just as easily could have been an ordinary conservative. Point is, the shouter obviously thought that you, BB, were the one who lacked insight and clarity, and was offended that you, out of naivete and ignorance, presumed to be teaching everyone else right and wrong. From the point of view of the shouter, you were the provocateur, and the shouter was simply responding to your provocation. He probably thinks that he exercised great restraint by not taking a poke at you then and there.

I'm not for a moment excusing the shouter for picking a fist fight. I already said that you were right to walk away. Violence would not have solved the disagreement. I'm just pointing out that you're playing the victim -- and that's a liberal ruse that we're all very familiar with. You played a part in inciting the little drama you lived through. You aren't some innocent victim of "racist oppression" and you weren't on the receiving end of a "hate crime" just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Little wonder this all seems like a faked melodrama to men who are sick to death of dealing with feminist two-talking.

The feminist agenda is just one facet of the overall liberal agenda. And oh how easily that feminist agenda slides in and out of the liberal-paternalistic racial agenda. Trying to fight liberal feminism without fighting liberal racism is like stomping on Jello. The same suffocatingly sweet goo is just going to squish out and reappear in other places.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is exactly why i originally said

i won't go into details beucse i don't want to look like an attention *****. i
lol screw you zekko

i just needed to vent badly that night.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
You guys are completely wrong to assert that only KKK, skinheads, meth freaks, etc., would have yelled at BB. You're cherry picking. Stop it.

It's real easy for you to see the harm in feminism. But you let the rest of the liberal agenda slide when it's not liberalism as pertaining to sexual relations. That's self-defeating and ultimately hypocritical.

So BB, you run an endless "consciousness-raising session" on everyone around you with your liberal agenda on race relations. You do so with the same slant as liberal feminism: "I can do anything I want, anytime I want, and anyone who disagrees is a dangerous, ignorant radical who must be silenced and shamed." You want everyone to tolerate and respect your culture and practices, but you feel free to wipe your ass on everyone else's beliefs.

I don't know because I wasn't there. The shouter could have been a right-wing nut. But he just as easily could have been an ordinary conservative. Point is, the shouter obviously thought that you, BB, were the one who lacked insight and clarity, and was offended that you, out of naivete and ignorance, presumed to be teaching everyone else right and wrong. From the point of view of the shouter, you were the provocateur, and the shouter was simply responding to your provocation. He probably thinks that he exercised great restraint by not taking a poke at you then and there.

I'm not for a moment excusing the shouter for picking a fist fight. I already said that you were right to walk away. Violence would not have solved the disagreement. I'm just pointing out that you're playing the victim -- and that's a liberal ruse that we're all very familiar with. You played a part in inciting the little drama you lived through. You aren't some innocent victim of "racist oppression" and you weren't on the receiving end of a "hate crime" just by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Little wonder this all seems like a faked melodrama to men who are sick to death of dealing with feminist two-talking.

The feminist agenda is just one facet of the overall liberal agenda. And oh how easily that feminist agenda slides in and out of the liberal-paternalistic racial agenda. Trying to fight liberal feminism without fighting liberal racism is like stomping on Jello. The same suffocatingly sweet goo is just going to squish out and reappear in other places.
Awesome. Simply can't say it any better.