Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

i came pretty close to going to jail today

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beucase every once of my body wanted to beat the living **** out of a guy today.

i won't go into details beucse i don't want to look like an attention *****. i just want to say that i came close to getting in a fight and it would have gotten ugly but the grown up backbreaker made himself take a deep breath, take a step back and exit the scene.. and it took every possible ounce of restraint i have to do such.

I feel there is a time to defend yourself but words spoken is never that time. I 'm a grown ass man with grown man responsibilities, a business, a house, a family to provide for i don't have time to be dealing with this bull ****

yeah i'm ranting. i'm still pretty hot but i mean what can you do.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody pushed your button. Good thinking on your part to turn and walk away. That's always the manly thing to do.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bsquared,
Revenge is a dish the discerning prefer to eat cold!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on Backbreaker, it's not like you to leave out the details, let's have the details.

Anyway, I agree with Down Low, with the way the laws are these days, you're better off not getting into physical altercations. This wouldn't apply to you, since you're an entrapreneur, but a lot of guys could lose their job just for being arrested, and might lose future employment opportunities just for having a record.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To find oneself in a position as you have described, suggests there is an issue or a problem, maybe even with you.

Details brother.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Fighting does nobody any good. I learned that as a child through many fights, many of which were either because some made a racist remark or some macho guy wanted to fight me because i was one of the bad boys. I was never really into bullying the weak, i actually stood up for them which got me into trouble as well.

A few years back straight out of college, my friend was attacked by a drunk college student. A large one at that and was being choked to death until i beat the crap out of him. A witness saw only half of the scene where i pushed the guy off my friend and put him down. I left the scene as you normally do after a fight.....I don't meddle in someone else business and didn't expect anyone to do it to me. The guy wrote down my license plate i was arrested for assault and went to a trial by judge.

Judge found me not guilty as there was evidence at the hospital that his BAC was way over the limit (though he said he had 1-2 drinks), he peed in a the hospital sink and fled the hospital so he didn't have to pay the bill.

Although i was not guilty and saved my friend from potential death, i went to jail and paid 8k in legal fee's.

The legal system will rape you if you get caught in a fight even if your not at fault.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think he should have just belted her and be done with it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
To find oneself in a position as you have described, suggests there is an issue or a problem, maybe even with you.

Details brother.
to make a long story short i'll give you the tl;dr version

- took wife to mall with son to buy son some shoes
- went to food court, skin head wannabe tried to approach my wife
- wife rejects him skin head starts to throw racist remarks and calls my wife a mudshark
- i tell him to get lost and he calls me names that i won't repeat and calls my son something i won't repeat either
- calls me a *****/pussty for not wanting to fight
- i debate fighting him in the middle of the mall but decide to take wife and kid and go somewhere else

it's not so much about defending myw ife's honor this isn't the first time nor will it probably be the last something like that has happened to us she's a big girl. but my son, that crossed the line and that pushed a button that i don't think i've ever had pushed before. but i'm glad i walked away. me being in jail or having to deal with jail or having a felony would be worst for my son than him being called a name beucase he's mixed. he's going to have to deal with that probably the rest of his life i cant' beat everyone's ass

anyway i'm much better today.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
- wife rejects him skin head starts to throw racist remarks and calls my wife a mudshark
should have critiqued his lack of game and put him right, give him the site addy ;)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually quite sure he was high on something, maybe bars. he wasn't acting normal. so at first i actually felt kinda bad for the guy bu thten he just crossed a line you just don't cross.

annyway im' good now.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe he's lashing out because obama was re elected. lol.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys like this usually have buddies waiting in the wings. Rarely do they challenge you to a one-on-one unless they have sized you up and think they can take you. Punks like this don't care about fair fights.

Or, like you said, maybe he was just drunk or high as a kite.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
maybe he's lashing out because obama was re elected. lol.
hey. you'd be suprised.

i actually had to walk out of an AA meeting on sunday beucase some old dude went on a rant in the meeting about the son of a ***** president giving **** away to "some people" and not to others. in a freaking AA meeting

mind you this is on the wall of every AA meeting in america

Tradition 10: Outside Opinions
By avoiding opinions on outside issues, support groups attempt to avoid controversy.
'

lo

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
yeah i'm ranting. i'm still pretty hot but i mean what can you do.
You can shut the fvck up and not bring every single one of your juvenile issues to SoSuave.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh you did the right thing BB. If you have to throw down, best to not do it where there's security cameras, security guards, and ten million witnesses. Then again, if he actually attacked you first, that could all work to your benefit. But if not, the story the camera will show is you and this guy having a conversation and all the sudden BB goes bezerk and starts wailing on dude. Not good.

Also, like someone said above, he likely had his henchmen nearby...I imagine it would have traumatized your kid severely to see his pops getting his head kicked in by 5 pairs of steel toe boots.

EDIT: You know what, dude probably hit on your girl intentionally just to start sh!t. You would've played right into his hand by going along with it. Plus I've had some experience with skins and they usually carry brass knuckles or some other sh!t...

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
to make a long story short i'll give you the tl;dr version

- took wife to mall with son to buy son some shoes
- i tell him to get lost and he calls me names that i won't repeat and calls my son something i won't repeat either
- calls me a *****/pussty for not wanting to fight
- i debate fighting him in the middle of the mall but decide to take wife and kid and go somewhere else

it's not so much about defending myw ife's honor this isn't the first time nor will it probably be the last something like that has happened to us she's a big girl. but my son, that crossed the line and that pushed a button that i don't think i've ever had pushed before. but i'm glad i walked away. me being in jail or having to deal with jail or having a felony would be worst for my son than him being called a name beucase he's mixed. he's going to have to deal with that probably the rest of his life i cant' beat everyone's ass

anyway i'm much better today.
Yeah right.

How often does crap like this really go on. I'm fairly certain you were just completely innocent, and some dude came up fvcking with you for no reason at all, right?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a hate crime in California. "Fighting words" are one of the very few restrictions upon free speech that the Supreme Court has consistently upheld. If you called 911, he would be arrested. If you told them there was a skinhead threatening to attack people at the mall, they'd send the swat team.

http://www.shouselaw.com/hate-crime.html#1

California Penal Code 422.55 PC defines a "hate crime" as one "that is committed...in whole or in part...because of one of more of the following actual or perceived characteristics of the victim":
...race or ethnicity (including ancestry, color and ethnic background)...

Hate crimes typically include acts of:
physical assault,
vandalism,
bullying / harassment / verbal abuse, and/or
threatening phone calls / letters / e-mails.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Calling 911 in theory would have been the sensible thing to do...but for the OP, not so much. Outstanding warrants, reefer in his back pocket and a filed-off serial number on his CCW in his waste band would have sent him to jail too.