"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

i came on this girl too strong

Blaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
ok, the other night, i got drunk and was coming on to this girl way too strong. Too much kino, and too early. Lots of eye contact etc. She definetly knew I was hitting on her.

My question: What do I do the next time i see this girl? Should I ignore her completely? should I talk to her as "just a friend".. what do u guys think?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
"Girls will often tell you you come in too strong / you've got to take it slow to make the love last long/ but I say the early bird catches the worm/late bird gets a girly with a two dollar perm..."

Ah Young MC is there anything he didn't know?
 

Pimpster

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2002
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
I say u play with her mind. Play the fishing game. Give her a lot of attention, then all of a sudden go away pretend shes not even there. Then go back to her and give her all your attention. Just dont be needy when giving ehr attention. Talk to her friends, play games, and have fun.
 
Top