Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I called twice, she didn't call back, now she just stares and looks sad?

EternalStudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, DJ's.

Looking for a few opinions here.

I dated this one HB8 for a couple of months, things were fun and interesting, plenty of action dates.

I called her one night and left a voicemail. She didn't call back. I called her a week later, left a voicemail. She never called back. So I figured fine, whatever, she lost interest, found someone/something she likes better, etc.

I ran into the same HB8 a few weeks ago when I was out with some friends. My friends told me that she spent most of the night staring at me and looking unhappy or upset.

Supposedly she was walking over to us, panicked, and then booked it out of there.

Anyone ever see behavior like this? I have no intention of calling her again but would be very interested if anyone has any ideas what would cause this behavior.

Maybe I'm better of ignorant and happy?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EternalStudent said:
...Anyone ever see behavior like this? I have no intention of calling her again but would be very interested if anyone has any ideas what would cause this behavior.

Maybe I'm better of ignorant and happy?
(Sh)It happens. It's hard to pinpoint especially through hearing it through a third party. With so little information about what caused her to seemingly drop off interest wise you are left with a lot of speculation, especially when it's told via third parties who more than likely aren't familiar with the ways of a DJ. If you're ignorant and happy enjoy it, she's not negatively impacting your life.

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant figure that out either. something like that has happened to me before where i would call the girl and leave a voicemail but she wouldnt call me back. but if she saw me in person she would want to stop and talk with me, that confused me,
I remember 2 summers ago i had got this girls number and i called her like 2 days later and left a message but she didnt call me back. but when she saw me she wanted to talk and then she said "call me sometimes". I told her i did and left a message and she said she never got it????????

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Unhappy because she feels guilty. They want to fail you, and when you don't fail they are impressed and interested. Though, here you are with her, she dropped you, and you didn't chase her, you just let her go, she wished every man would be like that, she's very interested and impressed. Blaming herself for abandoning you like that. It is her fault now.

However, if she can only get you to fail her little sh!t test and confirm that she was right for doing that to you (and most importantly to herself), then she can rest in peace and move on.

I hardly doubt what she did was natural. I believe she made it up, so that someone could see her do that and tell you. I think she is hopping you'd come back to her, you know, fail her test and prove that she was right..

To pass her test, you must wait until she comes to you. If that happens you're a man she was looking for and always wanted.. However until then, she will do everything she can to fail you..

strey

Don Juan
Reaction score
coacj said:
I cant figure that out either. something like that has happened to me before where i would call the girl and leave a voicemail but she wouldnt call me back. but if she saw me in person she would want to stop and talk with me, that confused me,
I remember 2 summers ago i had got this girls number and i called her like 2 days later and left a message but she didnt call me back. but when she saw me she wanted to talk and then she said "call me sometimes". I told her i did and left a message and she said she never got it????????
gotta love that trick! oh yeah, sure, you never got the message. right, totally believeable. damn. girls are some scandalous creatures. in this day and age, if you left a message, she got it. never trust a girl, not even your mother. women, cant live with em, cant shoot em. sorry to be so hateful, im on a losing streak.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Unhappy because she feels guilty. They want to fail you, and when you don't fail they are impressed and interested. Though, here you are with her, she dropped you, and you didn't chase her, you just let her go, she wished every man would be like that, she's very interested and impressed. Blaming herself for abandoning you like that. It is her fault now.

However, if she can only get you to fail her little sh!t test and confirm that she was right for doing that to you (and most importantly to herself), then she can rest in peace and move on.

I hardly doubt what she did was natural. I believe she made it up, so that someone could see her do that and tell you. I think she is hopping you'd come back to her, you know, fail her test and prove that she was right..

To pass her test, you must wait until she comes to you. If that happens you're a man she was looking for and always wanted.. However until then, she will do everything she can to fail you..
I have seen this happen. Maybe leave out the sulking in the corner, but very similiar situations. Things can be going almost to smooth when out of nowhere something like this will happen. OP needs to give more details if possible.

Wolf, I agree with your assesment. This is some type of test. My question to you is she wants you to fail " How? " and what would she be right about if you do fail?

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
There are three responses to a sh!t test like that or some similar sh!t test. One is when a man calls her and keeps calling her immediately, that's an immediate fail. Two is when a man waits a few days, weeks, a month, or longer, then contacts her, that's a fifty/fifty fail or win. There is a way to pass these sh!t tests, she contacts you, that means you passed..

It tells her you don't play games.

Why do they want to fail you? Because it's natural to them, a man she can control is a man she can use to feed her family, a man who wouldn't run away with another woman, a man who would stick by her and raise her kids..

Another reason for failing is when they see a great man, but aren't ready to commit, nor can they pass a guy that good and that rare.. But if he's just a looser it's no problem. Because she just passed by a looser guy, not a great guy with which she couldn't stick because she's not ready, i.e. a slvt.

Another reason is because if he does pass and she runs to him, he might say no.

At the heart of all this female stupidity is the desire to have her offspring raised by a man who will be there and will not abandon her. Yet she wants an exciting alpha male to fvck her on the side, discreetly, privately, doing all the things he wants with her..

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Wolf's analysis is sad but true.

Or it's also possible that she's playing "The Rules" even though she is somewhat interested in you. But you should never count on that, and you probably shouldn't deal with women who intentionally play games anyway.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exact same thing happened to me with HB9. Probably the hottest girl I've ever dated.

Things were great, heated make-out sessions, I'd be over her place often watching movies or in the hot tub. One day she just didn't call me back. So i waited a day...still no call. I know it was an AFC move to call her, but I just had to cuz it was driving me crazy. So I called and left a voicemail. Still no call that night until the following night.

When I picked up, acted cool, but i can tell she wasn't the same,(it was like a pity call) she said she was pulling into her her garage and she would call me back when she got in. Well, that was it, never heard from her again. WTF!

I'l never know why she wanted to end things when things were going so well. It could of been a million things, I had absolutely no idea. it bugged me for a while cause she was by far the hottest girl I've ever been with, and I'll never know why she left! I needed closure or at least a reason!!

Oh well, I just moved on and realized i'll never know why she left. but every now and then it does cross my mind and pisses me off!! fvck B!tches. Fvck em over or get fvcked over. thats the way I see it.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I don't get it...why don't you just call her up and tell her that you know she's interested, you can see it in her eyes, so give up the games and she should come hang out with you. If she doesn't answer, leave that on her voicemail. If that doesn't get her to call back, then next her.

Who knows why women do what they do? Even they don't know why they do it most of the time...

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Wolf, if your saying is true, then I passed her sh!t test, yet she never called back. I think the opposite of what your saying is true.

I think she wanted to see if i would chase her, and I never did. As a joke she would call me shady sometimes, cuz I was kind of mysterious, didn't reveal a lot of peronal info about myself, didn't give her full answers. But it was all in fun, she would usually just palyfully hit my arm in response.

I thought i was playing it fine. doing everything thats is taught on this board at least. basically I wasnt her puppet, and she knew that. In no way did i act like an AFC.

So I think she wanted to see if i was really into her, if i would chase her. Maybe it surprised her that i never called back, and moved on.

coacj

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Mr. Wolf I need your take on this
This past semester at school i was taking a scology class and their was this girl that kept looking at me, she would turn her head a couple of times in the class to look at me, i could tell she was feelin me. So i added her as a friend on facebook and she accepted.

The next day at the end of class I went up to her and introduced myself, and when i did that she looked at her friend, then all of a sudden these girls came to her and she walked out the room with them, and i was like WTF. So that night i sent her a message, she didnt answer. The next week i sent a message, same thing. Her friend added me as a friend on facebook. So 2 weeks later i sent one more and she didnt reply, so i deleted her and her friend off my buddy list