Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I broke up with her. I still love her and it sucks.

vanballmoos

Banned
Reaction score
I broke up with her a few weeks ago. After she left it immediately hit me what I had done. I messaged her 4 times in 24 hrs (still venting). She ignored 3 of my messages. She responded to my 4th message the next day saying she loves me but that I need counseling. I responded to that but she ignored that too. I sent her another message later that evening and she ignored it. About a week later I sent her a message saying that I’m having a difficult time. She replied back it’s difficult for her too. I don’t know, I guess she’s over it?

That was over a week and we haven’t spoken since. Just hard when you still love the person.

chris2for

Banned
Reaction score
You clearly still want to be with her. Who breaks up with someone and in 24 hrs message them 4 times? It doesn’t matter if you were venting (not completely buying). Without more details I can’t give you concrete advice, but go talk to her.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the reason for the breakup? We need more back story.

vanballmoos

Banned
Reaction score
What was the reason for the breakup? We need more back story.
A lot of arguing and I didn’t trust her. When we first met I won’t lie I judged her and called things off because her best friend was so upity and bragged how they don’t stand in lines to get into clubs. So I assumed my ex was like that too, but I was definitely wrong. Any ways, the best friend had broken up with her boyfriend and I asked what happened. She said that they just weren’t getting along but come to find out she cheated on him. So my ex lied to me. She said she didn’t want a repeat of before and she be judged for what her friend did. After that I could just couldn’t trust her and we just argued a lot.